Chapter 23

A Song Calling For You One More Time

“Unni what happen.” Soo Young asked her.

Soo Min changed into her pajamas and sat on Soo Youngs bed. “Have you ever had feelings for more than one person at once?”

“Never why?” Soo Young was interested now. She sat down and hugged her pillow.

“Well I started to have feelings for Kyu Jong Sunbae for a while now. My feelings started the day when I went looking for Young Lee. He comforted me when I was upset and kept telling me not to cry. He took care of the whole time I was there and I spent the night in the same room as him.”

“You spent the night with him, Unniii” Soo Young said with a grin on her face.

“Nothing happened. He gave me his bed and was asleep in the chair next to the bed. He looks so cute when he is sleeping. He is always cute.”

“You sound like a fan girl.”

“He is also always caring for me and protecting me. Kyu Sunbae always seems to know when something is bothering me and tells me that I don’t have to tell him what’s bothering me. He worries about me a lot to. He gave me a bear when I was in the hospital. I kissed him on the cheek when he dropped me off here when we had are comeback and he planned the party for us.”

“That bear that you sleep with every night since you got out of the hospital is from him.” She looked at her Unni. “Go on Soo Min.”

“When I was asked out by Nichkhun I was shocked and felt bad that I had to turn him down. He is a great friend and said that the person who stole my heart is very lucky and told me to tell him before I lose him.” She laid back. “But I don’t know what my feelings are now since Hawaii and Kibum’s cute and kind heartiness around me lately. I felt hurt when he was Jealous that Nichkhun kissed me on the check. Not like it’s the fisrt time Nichkhun kissed me on the cheek. He kissed me on the cheek and gave me flowers when I was in the hospital.”

“He was jealous. Wait Nichkhun kissed you more than once. Didn’t you have to kiss him on the lips for the CM. Kibummie gets jealous easily doesn’t he?” Soo Young looked at Soo Min.

“There is more.” Soo Min looked at her.

“What can be more than what you just told me?”

“Just now, when you heard the noise me and Kibum slipped in the kitchen. Kibummie kiss me on the lips by mistake. Now I don’t know what to think anymore. Just like our song my heart flutters when I am around both of them.”

“I don’t know what to tell you Unni. I think you need to give it time before making a decision on who your heart really has fallen for. Follow your heart.”

“Thanks Soo Young.” Soo Min sat up and hugged her. “Are you dating Xander.”

“I think I am. We have been spending a lot of time together. I don’t think its official yet.” She looked at Soo Min.

“I’m glad you and Ki Ming’s love life is going well. Mine love life is driving me insane.”

Out in Icing’s living room Kibum and Xander were sitting on the couch together. Kibum was drying his hair when Xander started to ask him questions.

“Why is Soo Min so flustered? What did you do to Sunbae that you aren’t telling me Kibum.” Xander looked at him.

“I kissed her on the lips by accident, but I didn’t want to kiss her like that. I feel like she is going to hate me now or avoid me. I really don’t want that to happen.”

“Are you fallen in love with Sunbae.”

“I think I am, but I don’t think she likes me back. I see the way she looks at Kyu Jong Sunbae and how close they are to each other.”

“Kibum, where is your confidant self. Of course Soo Min and the rest of Icing are close to SS501 members. They do a lot of work together. Soo Min is probably close to Kyu Jong Sunbae because of her own personal reasons. Also, you should respect SOo Min feelings if the likes him more than a friend or not. She might even like you more than you think.”

“Yea your right.” Kibum finished drying off. “Now I have a question for you. What are you doing here at this hour with Soo Young. Are you dating her or something because you too been around each other quite often.”

“Well I really do like her and I think we are dating. I haven’t asked her yet.”

“Ask her to be your girl friend already. Stop waiting or she will find someone else because you’re not making a move on her at all.” Kibum said rather harshly. “Tell her or I will.”

Soo Min and Soo Young emerged from the Soo Young’s room that she shares with Min Su. Their arms were linked and they looked at the two boys. Soo Min let go and pushed her towards Xander.

Xander got up and looked at Soo Young. “Would you be MY GIRL FRIEND.” He said loudly and cheerfully.

“Yess I will Xander OPPA.” She said just as loud and cheerfully.

Authors Note: Sorry If this chapter is a little boring. It's a recap of what had happened. I think I would be good to have a chapter like this since I have 22 chapters up. I hope I didn't bored you. I hope you like the new couple Xander and Soo Young.