Chapter 24

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Sprinkles arrived on the set of Star Dance Battle with four members of U-Kiss. However they were placed on different teams. Sprinkles were going to be performing in the middle of the show while U-Kiss was performing at the beginning. They were going to be performing to U R MAN by SS501. Sprinkles was going to going up against Park Young Lee the former member of Icing. Young Lee doesn’t have a good relationship with Soo Min.

SS501 was also on the show today. They were going to dance against U-Kiss who were performing as four members because to Eli and Dongho were filming their drama and Soohyun was feeling under the weather today. SS501 and U-Kiss were up against each other in round one.

U-Kiss was up first and they were dancing to Secrets Madonna. They came out in gold skirts and a black long sleeved shirt and wigs. The members of Sprinkles could not keep a straight face during thing performance.

Soo Min was laughing so hard. It was normal seeing Kevin dressed up as a girl sometimes. Kevin could pass for a very pretty girl but she couldn’t say anything about them since Kibum looked nothing like a girl. Xander was acting cute and cheerfully as he always does and Keseop there were to many words to describe what she thought about him.

Soo Young was laughing at her cute and funny boyfriend Xander. She had something to mess with him later.” She was giggling. She loved seeing him like this since she probably would never see it again.
Suhyun could not keep a straight face either. She found this too funny and was going to joke about this with them for a while.

SS501 turn came up and they danced and sang to U-Kiss Man Man Ha Ni. Their performance was good, but not as funny and cute as U-Kiss

Once they were finished they were going to announce the winners. The winner of their Star Dance Battle was U-Kiss with Madonna. There were a few more dance battles and it now came to Sprinkles verse Park Young Lee.

Sprinkle’s started off the dance competition against Young Lee. They singing SS501’s U R MAN remix version. The three girls were dressed in black shorts. White halter tops with a men’s ware jacket. They had black boots and thigh high socks on. Their hair was all straighten and slicked back into a ponytail. The music started to play and they started to dance and sing to the song: Soo Young was singing and dancing to Hyung Joon’s parts, Soo Min was singing and dancing to Kyu Jong’s, and Suhyun was singing and dancing to Young Saeng parts.

When they moved their Jackets off their shoulders and exposed their . They put the jacket back up the audience and everyone else on the show started to scream. Their performance was as good as SS501’s performance.

Park Young Lee turn was up she was singing and dancing you Lee Hyori U Go Girl. All she was thinking was to beat her rival Soo Min and the rest of Icing.
Sprinkles and Young Lee were waiting for them to announce the results. They were standing by the MC’s of the show. Sprinkles won by a long shot. They now were moving on to shooting the mini games since they shot all of the performances.

They were playing a mini game Soo Min was going against Young Lee in the knocking the person off the bar game. The bar was about eight feet off the ground. Soo Min and Young Lee were hanging upside down trying to knock each other off the bar.

Young Lee grabbed onto Soo Min’s hair and started to pull it. So it would distract her from knocking her off the bar. She started to pull harder on her hair at the same time she started to try knocking her off the bar.

Soo Min was trying to kick Young Lee’s feet from under her to get her to let go of her hair. She was successful in knocked her off the bar, but fell with Young Lee since she was still grabbing on to her hair. “Yaaa let go of my hair.”

They were wrestling on the ground Young Lee. Young Lee was onto of Soo Min continuing pulling her hair. Young Lee was winning this battle. Young Lee had so much hate towards Soo Min. They filming staff stopped filming and hurried over to pull the girls apart.

Kyu Jong and Kibum and the rest of Sprinkles went over to Soo Min. Kyu Jong helped Soo Min to her to her feet. They noticed Soo Min was rubbing the spot on her head because it hurt a bit from getting her hair pulled.

Authors Note: This was a hard Chapter to Write since I had a small case of writers block. I hope you like it.