Chapter 10

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Soo Min and the rest of Icing were in one of the dance studio at NH Media. They finished their recording for all the songs on their mini-album the two weeks before, but now they had to start working on choreography for their three music videos. One for their title Fantasy, one for their second single on the album A Never Ending Fairytale, and third single Sweet Dreams were going to be the main tracks.

This was going to be released on their group’s fifth anniversary which is on February 14th. It will have two versions regular and Limited. The limited came with a DVD and photo book while the regular came with a photo book. They were having a fan meet, mini concert, and a performance on Music Core that day. The album was going to have seven tracks.

 

Album Title: Sweet and Sour Romance

1.(Intro) The Fantasy Begins
2.Fantasy
3.A Never Ending Fairytale
4.Sweet Dreams
5.Scorn Love
6.No One But You
7.Fantasy (Instrumental)



The song Fantasy was different from their previous releases. This song is about how fantasy can lead to heartbreak. That you are in control of your own fantasy. The dance and vocals were going to have a different sound too. They are going for a strong, y image. Their sweet image was also on the album, but this time they wanted to impress their fans by showing two sides of them.

The choreography was more difficult this time around. They kept going over the dance moves one by one. The best way to get it down was to repeat the moves over and over.

“Five, Six, Seven, Eight!” Soo Min said as the started to dance again.

They stopped when someone’s phone started to go off. The song that was playing was Icing’s song from a year ago called I won’t be able to forget. Ki Ming headed over to her phone and looked at the text message. It was from Dongho. The text said Mingie do you want to come ice skating with me tonight. Ki Ming responded back quickly YESSS!!!!

“"Yaaaa no phones in practice” the girls manager said. “Ki Ming you should know better.” She he sighed “Take a break and then we will start dance practice again soon. Your schedule is very busy till your comeback. will have two weeks of dance practice; the photo shoot for the album is after that, and then the shooting of three music videos. Also, you have variety shows that you will be on. Soo Min also has to shoot a CM for the new anycall. You girls are busy right now.”

Back in U-kiss practice room Dongho got the message back and smiled. He was smiling more than normal. He closed his phone and put it in his pocket.

Kevin poked Kibum, “I think Dongho is broken.”

Kibum looked at him and took a sip of water. “What makes you say that?”

“He has been acting differently since we got back from Hawaii. Haven’t you noticed or were you too busy making a move on noona.” Kevin said.

“What are you talking about Kevin?” Kibum gave him a strange look. “I agree that Dongho has been acting differently, but I’m not making a move on noona. Where did you get stupid idea like that. I’m a little worried about her. Something seems to be bothering her lately. She is our sunbae and we look out for each other like a family.”

“Hyung you should tell yourself the truth about your feelings.” Kevin took Kibum’s water and took a sip from it. “Let’s follow Dongho tonight since he is up to something and like you said Hyung we watch each other’s backs.”

“Good idea. I want to know what our maknae is up to.” Kibum said.

Icing was back at their dorm from a three hour practice. Ki Ming was heading out from her room. She was dressed cute and Soo Min was asleep on the couch and the other members were doing something. She didn’t care she was going to meet Dongho. Ki Ming opened the door and closed it softly. Soo Min opened her eyes and wondered what she was doing.

Soo Min went to her room and grabbed a jacket, hat, and gloves.

“Unni where are you going?” Min Su asked as she came out of her room.

“Mingie is up to something want to come with me?”

“Sounds like fun. I’ll be right back.” She came back with her jacket, hat, and gloves.

Both Soo Min and Min Su left the dorm and followed Ki Ming to where ever she was going. She noticed that she arrived at the ice skating rink and walked over to someone that looked like Dongho. They both hugged each other.
Soo Min and Min Su were creeping up and crashed into to people who were wearing funny looking glasses.

“Sorry.” One of the boys said. They both stood up and were about to walk away.

Soo Min grabbed onto one of the boy’s jacket and Min Su the same thing to the other person. They pulled them back.

“Bummie! Kevin! What are you two doing here?” Soo Min asked.

“Noona” Kevin said. He was a bit shocked that both Soo Min and Min Su were here. “What are you two doing here?”

“Following Mingie and you.” Min Su asked.

“Following Dongho.” Kibum said, “It was this idiot’s idea.” He pointed to Kevin.

“Ya, Hyung you were the one who went along with it. Now we know why he was acting strange since we got back from Hawaii.”

They looked over at Dongho and Ki Ming who were putting on ice skates. Once the two maknae’s were done putting on skates they noticed Dongho taking Ki Mings hand pulling her towards the ice skating rink.

“Dongho I am horrible at Ice Skating.” Ki Ming said.

“I will teach you Mingie.” He smiled as he pulled her onto the ice skating rink. Dongho was skating backwards while he was holding onto Ki Ming’s hands.
Kibum was shocked. “That little rascal was holding out on us.”

“Hyung we should get a closer look. I call Min Su as my partner.” He grabbed into Min Su’s arm and pulled her along to get skates.

Kibum watched Kevin run off with Min Su. What was Kevin up to? Kibum looked at Soo Min and then looked away.

“Kibummie can I buy you a coffee while they mess around. We need to figure this situation out since the press might get a hold of this. We need to tell them to tell the company since it’s not a good idea not to tell them.”

“Your right and I will pay for the coffee’s Soo Min.” He said as he headed to the snack bar area. After they got their coffee’s they started to discuss a few things.

Kevin and Min Su were on the ice rink keeping a distance, but a close watch on Dongho and Ki Ming. Min Su slipped and Kevin caught her and brought her back to her feet. He looked her in the eye and blushed slightly. “You ok Minnie.”
“I’m fine Kevin thanks for catching me.” Min Su smiled and started to skate again.

Dongho looked at Ki Ming who was shivering. He took off his scarf and wrapped it around Ki Ming’s neck. Moments later Dongho noticed Kevin and Min Su. He looked over by the snack bar and saw Kibum and Soo Min. He sighed and whispered into Ki Ming’s ear.

When Kevin came passed Dongho grabbed onto him. Ki Ming did the same to Min Su. They dragged them over to where Kibum and Soo Min were sitting.

“Yaaaa what are you four doing here?” Dongho asked.

“Wondering why you snuck out and went on a date without telling us. Do you know what could happen if the press got a hold of this.” Kibum said.

Soo Min slapped Kibum’s arm. “Say it nicer Kibummie. What he means is that were happy that you two like each other, but you need to tell the company. The company will be ok with it. You just need to tell them so they can release a statement rather than have the press say something that isn’t true.”

“Unni! Your right I’m sorry.” Ki Ming said.

Authors note: hehehe. I really like this chapter. Cute, Sneaky Maknae's and worried Unnies and Hyungs. Ice Skating idea came from We Are Dating. I thought it would be cute and funny. I hope you liked it. Kevin knows Kibummie well. Next chapter will be the Ablum cover shooting probally and Soo Min CM who should the CM be with. A kiss my be involved in that CM hehehe, but with who??? I made up the album. I hope you like the Album set list.