Chapter 6

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Everyone arrived at the docks and were heading onto the boat. The boat is two stories and had a lot of space. Everyone when their own way when they had gotten on the boat. They had a few instructors to teach them about snorkeling, because some of them were unsure how to snorkel. The boat headed out to their destination.

Ki Ming and Dongho were talking to each other and were in their own little world. Suhyun, Soo Young, and Min Su were lying out on the top deck, while Hyun Joong had fallen asleep. Young Saeng was taking pictures of the island. Xander and Kevin was updating their twitter. While the other members of U-Kiss, SS501, and Icing were just sitting around enjoying the atmosphere.

They arrived at their destination and the instructors were teaching them a bit. After, the instructors were finished talking they waited for everyone to get ready before going into the water. Soo Min walked over to Kyu Jong who was just sitting on the side staring at the water. “Kyu Jong Sunbae are you going to come in.”

He looked up at her and shook his head. “No, I’m not but have fun.” He smiled at her but noticed Soo Min grabbing onto his arm.

“Please come, If you don’t know how to swim I will teach you.”

“Who told you I didn’t know how to swim.” He looked at her.

“Young Saeng Sunbae tweeted about it awhile ago that he is trying to teach you how to swim. Come on it will be fun.”

“For you not me.” He said removing her hand from his arm gently. “You go have fun. I will be fine here. Go have fun.”

“Ok, but I will come back soon to entertain you.” Soo Min smiled sweetly at him and headed to the edge of the ship to get into the water. Soo Min dived into the water. She didn’t bother wearing a life vest since she was a pretty good swimmer. She swam under water she saw different sea creatures. She swam back to the surface. She noticed Jung Min ducking Hyung Joon into the water. They are always like that and really live up to the nickname Tom and Jerry.

Kibum, Soohyun, and Xander were swimming around. She looked over to the boat. Ki Ming was sitting on the edge and Dongho was talking to her. Ki Ming looked really happy. Soo Min then looked over to Young Seang who kept diving under water with a water camera. Eli, Kiseop, and Kevin were swimming off somewhere.

Soo Min decided to head back to the boat. She felt someone pull on her lag and pulled her under. She swam back up to the surface and she noticed it was Eli who pulled on her leg. She swam over to him and dunked his head under water and started to swim away as fast as she could.

Eli started to swim after Soo Min, but was stopped by Kibum and Xander.

“Nice going Eli, I guess he found a new animal that he can act as besides a pigeon. Hey shark man you must of scared sunbae.” Kibum smirked.

Xander laughed at Kibum calling Eli a shark.

Both men let go of Eli who started to splash them. Soo Min climbed back onto the ship and watched everyone else play before she went over to her bag. She pulled out her towel and dried herself off. She noticed everyone was coming back on the boat. Soo Min got the picnic that was made this morning. Everyone started to eat and enjoy everyone’s company.

They were out at sea for a few hours and were back on land. Tonight they were going to check out and check out night life in Hawaii.

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. Sorry if it's a bit short. I'm going to add drama in the next chapter. Hehe your going to have to wait and fine out what happens. What will happen at a night club. Wait and see its going to be very dramatic.