o9 - Message

A Love Twist

 

¶ Yoon Hyerim ¶
 
I parked my car in front of my house. I did not go down immediately. I still thinking about what happened earlier.
 
I got lack of sleep and didn't sleep well, yesterday. I was thinking, what's wrong in me. Since I met Sunggyu, I feel something strange.
 
When I see him, my heart beats without my control, and I got myself looking at him in silent. And when I got home, I got myself missing him.
 
So, I decided to find out about this.
 
Flashback
 
I was about to go to Paradise Studio to find out where Sunggyu lives. Maybe after I talk with him, I can find out my strange feeling.
 
When the receptionist told me Sunggyu was on his practice room, I'm so glad. I run to the elevator heading to his room. Just a few step from his room, I heard he is singging accompanied with piano. Just like the first time, I got he captivated. 
 
The melody stops, I peek from the door to see what happened.
 
A girl is sitting besides him, I can't see the face because her hair cover it. A girl? Ah, maybe she is one of his students. 
 
Sunggyu leads her finger to the piano tuts and start playing random notes.
 
With his hand still leads the girl's hand. Sunggyu advances his face to the girl.
 
Is he going to kiss her? 
 
I clench my fist. I can not just remain in silent to see what was happening.
 
I enter the room abruptly, " Ah, sorry. I thought there's no one here."
 
Sunggyu and the girl stop the daring act and turn around.
 
That girl is... Jihyun?
 
 
After that incident, I find out that Sunggyu is Jihyun's boyfriend.
 
... and I find out that I've fall in love with Sunggyu.
 
 
¶ Kim Sunggyu ¶
 
 
"You're home hyung?" Myungsoo greets me as I arrived at home. He didn't not turn his gaze from the television.
 
"Yes." I answer shortly and walk toward my room. I don't feel really well, to the exact I'm a bit tired.
 
After Hyerim came to the practice room. I suggested if we can have chat on the cafe in front of this building.
 
Actually I'm a bit embarrassed, if she saw things what just happened?
 
I'm a bit surprise to find out that Hyerim is Jihyun's best friend.
 
Jihyun ever talked about her elder friend that she considers as her sister. She said Hyerim help her a lot during her school days. Hyerim always helped her if someone bullied her or try to humiliate her. From what she said, I thought Hyerim is a boyish girl or somewhat.
 
But, I was wrong.
 
She totally reverses from that. She is mature, calm and feminine.
 
For some reasons, I like that personality which I can't find from Jihyun sometimes.
 
Aish, Sunggyu! Why you compare both of them again?
 
But, when Jihyun told Hyerim I'm her boyfriend, a slight not willing feeling strikes my heart. But, why?
 
"Stop it ! Jihyun is your girlfriend!" I thought as I ruffle my hair when suddenly my phone rang. I grab my phone and open the message notification.
 
From 010-xxxx-xxxx
 
Hi, is this Sunggyu number?
I'm Hyerim.
I just wan't to say it's nice to meet you today.
Goodnight, sleep well. ^^
 
I stare at my phone for a while. How she knows my number? But, a smile curves from my lips. I reply the message and put it besides me.
 
Not long after I press the send button, a message notification comes again.
 
Ah, she types quite fast- Wait. It's not her. It's Jihyun.
 
Oppa! It's a fun date today.
But, we'll have 1000 dates more, right?
Sleep well, and dream about me. Okay?
Saranghae ♥
 
But, I was too tired to type back. I shut my eyes and fall to deeper to my slumber.
 
 
_________________
 
Author's Note.
 
Hi. It's an update for today ^^
I have to go to disc store, but I can't watch Dream Team.
:(
I want to watch Dongjunnie ~~~~
 
Alright, Alright. My father is calling.
Have a nice night everyone. 
 
Thankyou for the subscribers and readers.
Don't forget to leave a comment, okay? 
 
I'll check if there's a wrong later, because I'm in a rush. Annyeong!!