14 - Welcome

A Love Twist

 

¶ Kim Myungsoo ¶
 
 
 
On the way to her apartment, I asked her why she didn't try to get help from Sunggyu hyung or me by call. She said she has called Sunggyu hyung, but his phone is not active.
 
I really can't stand this anymore. 
 
What if I didn't come to help her?
 
What if something bad happened to her?
 
What if ...
 
Agh! I don't know. What I need to do now is talk to Sunggyu hyung!
 
I've been waiting for him about 15 minutes, and he hasn't come home yet. What is exactly he is doing!
 
Five minutes later, the door slowly open.
 
That must be Sunggyu hyung! 
 
That indeed Sunggyu hyung."Myungsoo? What ar-"
 
I didn't wait for his welcome-home-words to finish. I punch him on the right cheek. He immediately fall to the floor. *That's for not picking up your phone*
 
Without waiting he to stand up, I grab his collar and punch him on the left cheek. *That's for not be there when your girlfriend need you.*
 
Finally I grab his collar again and make him facing me. We are eye to eye now, Although he is older than me, but I'm taller.  
 
He brushes his blood with the back of his hand, before he speak up. "KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOU ARE DOING?"
 
I pretend to thinking, "Err.. Welcome greeting?" I shrugged.
 
He is mad now. I can see from his face. "Welcome greeting? Who teach you that? I never teach you to become like this!"
 
*Yeah, you never teach me."
 
"Where is your phone?" I stretch out my right hand, wanting him to give his phone.
 
Sunggyu raise an eyebrow with my sudden request. "What for? It's run out of battery." 
 
Is not that I didn't believe him, but, I just want to checked it by myself for me to believe.
 
"Really? Then..." With one swift move I pull out his phone from his pocket. "you don't mind me to check it, right?" Sunggyu shrugged and pleased me to try. I press the power button for seconds, then the phone is on. "Run of battery, huh?"
 
Sunggyu looks a bit surprise with what just happened, "B-But... Fine. My phone is not run of battery. I turn it off. Okay? Now I'm tired and I want to laying on my bed."
 
He walks away, but before he could make a step, I hold his arm. "Hyung, tell me. Who is that girl?"
 
Sunggyu lift up his chin up and look at me. "Which girl?"
 
I laugh dryly. "Come on, hyung. I'm your brother. I know what happened." I walks closer to him. "Night. A park. Kiss. Isn't that obvious enough?"
 
Sunggyu eyes widen as his reaction. Without a word or warning, he punch me on my right cheek. "So you're a spy now, huh? There is nothing you have to intervene about!."
 
"I DON'T! BUT JIHYUN DOES! DID YOU KNOW SHE-" I paused. I quickly remember my promise to Jihyun. She told me to not tell Sunggyu about what happened earlier.
 
So that means I can't say anything.
 
He suprises at my words for a while, than he gives me a smirk. "Since when you care about my personal life? Since when you care about my girlfriend and me? Kim Myungsoo! Mind your own business!" Without waiting for my answer, Sunggyu left the living room and walk to his room.
 
Since when I care about Sunggyu's personal life?
 
Since when I care about her girlfriend and him?
 
It's since I realize I've falling for his girl.
 
 
¶ Kim Sunggyu ¶
 
 
 
I just finish my dinner with Hyerim and she home. After that night we kissed, we get along together. Not as an couple, Hyerim never told me she loves me and so did I.
 
So, for me our relationship is more than friend, but not a couple. Complicated.
 
But all of that, I still curious why I even kissed her back.
 
From outside, I could see Myungsoo is haven't sleep yet, what is he doing until late night?. 
 
"Myungsoo? What ar-" I open the door and... DANG!
 
Something hit me on my right cheek. J.. Just Myungsoo did it? 
 
Before I could think clearly, he grabs my collar and punch me again on the left cheeck.
 
Twice. He punch me twice and grab my collar to facing him. Is he drunk? But I don't smell any alcohol from him.
 
I brush my blood from my lips and yelled at him, "KIM MYUNGSOO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOU ARE DOING?"
 
"Err.. Welcome greeting?" He shrugged, making me more pissed off.
 
""Welcome greeting? Who teach you that? I never teach you to become like this!" I blurt out on his face.
 
But suddenly, he asks for my phone, but I told him it's run of battery, seems like he didn't believe it. He snatches it from my pocket. When he press the power button, my phone on... I'm a bit suprise, Hyerim told me it's run of battrey. Did she lied? But for what?
 
"B-But... Fine." I know that is not use if I keep arguing with Myungsoo. I decided to left and walk to my bedroom, but Myungsoo suddenly hold my arm to makes me stop,
 
"Hyung, tell me. Who is that girl?" His face air softened. He is serious now.
 
But, Myungsoo is really strange. I don't expecting all his act and question tonight."Which girl?"
 
"Come, on hyung. I'm your brother. I know what happened." I tilt my head, what happened? Then he gives me the hints, "Night. A park. Kiss."
 
WHAT? Did he saw what happened last week? So, he is playing as a spy with me? This time he really gets my nerves. 
 
I give him a punch on face, back. "So you're a spy now, huh? There is nothing you have to intervene about!."
 
"I DON'T! BUT JIHYUN DOES! DID YOU KNOW SHE-" Myungsoo blurt out his anger, but suddenly, he pauses.
 
I know he is getting closer with Jihyun, Jihyun told me that after the day I ask her to pick Myungsoo, they sometimes go out for lunch or something. But why he mention her name just now?
 
Looks like he is not going to continue his sentences, I open my mouth, "Since when you care about my personal life? Since when you care about my girlfriend and me?"
 
Myungsoo is sometimes too ignorant. There's a good and bad point about that.
 
Without waiting for his reply, I go to my room and slammed the door.
 
I throw myself to my bed. My brother-fight with Myungsoo has been draining me. 
 
no idea that he would be as strong as now. Looks like I'm wrong if I keep the assumption that Myungsoo is only a kid.
 
But Myungsoo is right. What I'm doing is wrong. This thing is not going to right.
 
My phone vibrates several times. I pull out my phone and find notifications there.
 
3 voice mails  and 2 messages.
 
All the voice mails is from Jihyun. I wonder why she calling me so many times. 
 
I open the first message.
 
Oppa! Have you arrived home, yet? I get a very bad (kejadian) today.
Don't forget to have your dinner, okay?
Text me when you're home.
Saranghae ♥
 
I smiled at Jihyun text. Wait, did she said he has a bad day? But, I'm sure she can handles it. She is a strong girl.
 
I continue to read the second message.
 
Sunggyu, thank you for the dinner today.
I hope you don't mind if I ask you for another meal again! ^^
 
Ah, looks like I really have to do something. I can't continue my live like this.
 
____________
 
Author's Note
 
An update~~
Enjoy  333
 
:)