o5 - Wish & Coffee

A Love Twist

¶ Kim Sunggyu ¶

 

I saw Nana and Hyerim walk toward me, approach me who is standing in front of the building where the competition held.

The competition was over.

I bow to Hyerim, and she bows back.

“Sunggyu-seosaenim.” Nana  looked down and squeeze his hand. “I didn’t got the first place. I’m sorry.”

I bend down and pat his shoulder. “It’s okay, Na. At least you got the second place.”

Nana didn’t get the first place at the competition, so did the my others student. I think it’s still good enough, you didn’t always have to got the first at everything.

“But…” her eyes start to get wet and a tear escape from there. I quickly wipe it away.

“Shh.. Don’t cry.  Although you didn’t get the first place, Gyu-seosanim will still fulfill your wish.” I smile to her. I have promised Nana I will fulfill her wish if she got the first place, but I think it’s doesn’t matter if she didn’t get the first place and I still fulfill it.

“Really?” She looked up and grew bright. I nod to comfirm

I clap my hands and imitates a genie voices. “Tell me your wish, Princess Nana.”

She chuckles and closes her eyes. “I wish Sunggyu-Seosanim accompany me to Lotte World!”

“Your wish is fulfilled. Now open your eyes and let’s go.” I wink to her as she open her eyes. I can see Hyerim chuckles, I smile to her. She quickly stop chuckling and look away.

Is it just me or she turns red?

“May I ask Hyerim-untie to come with us? She just arrived at Seoul yesterday. She maybe forget how Lotte World was.” Nana looks at Hyerim. Hyerim shakes her head, not as rejection but with a small smile.

“Of course she can join us. Let Hyerim-untie decided whether she wants to join us or not.” I look at Hyerim. It’s not ethic if you ask some to accompany you if she/he is busy. She just arrived at Seoul, maybe she wanted to do something besides playing with us at the Lotte World.

But my prediction is wrong.

“Okay. No problem. It’s been a while I didn’t visit Lotte world. Maybe it has changed.” She shrugged.

Nana jumps cheerfully and grab my hand with another hand on Hyerim hand. I feel a bit awkward like this, but seeing Nana smiles, I think I have to endure it.

“Let’s just use my car.” I assume.

This gonna be a long day.

 

¶ Kim Myungsoo ¶

 

I flutter my eyes as I wake up.

Today is Saturday, and I don't have any practice and school, since I just graduated and waiting for the result to comes out.

I take a shower with hot water to fill my morning spirit.

After I finished my shower, I take my iPod and plug in the headset to my ears. I press the play button and the music start play. I set the volume to the highest level. I'm really got the spirit by listening to music.

I walk to the wardrobe and pick a random denim pants and white t-shirt. I don't feel like going anywhere today. I wear my pants, and when I about to wear my shirt, the door... suddenly open.

It's Jihyun!

Her eyes widen and lower her stares, I follow her gazes.

Aish! I forget, I haven't wear my shirt!

I pull out my headshet and quickly run to the door to close it, she quickly closes the door and leaving me leaning on it.

"Y-Ya! What are you doing!" She shouts from outside. I could feel she is leaning against the door, because her voices heard so loud and near.

What? Why she is shouting at me? This is my house, and my room!

"Is that what I should ask you?" I shout back, this girl is ridiculous. "What are you doing here?"

There is a pause for seconds, "Y-You told me to come here again yesterday, don't you remember?"

Ah! That's right, but seriously, I haven't think about what to told her to do.

"Just wait at the living rom, I will come out after I finished my business." I tell her. I heard her footsteps leaving my room.

I turn off my iPod and put it on the table. I make my bed and went to the mirror for tidy my appearance. After make sure everything okay, I went out and walk toward living room.

I find Jihyun is sitting with a cup on her hand, there's one on the table too. I think it's for me. I take a sit beside her.

"So, have you decided it yet?" She asks me and take a sip from her cup. 

*No! I haven't let me think for a day again.* I want to answer her that way, but thinking about it. I have a bit far, and it's just not ethic to makes her wait for the answer one more day.

"Is that for me?" I point at the cup. Actually I just trying to gain the times. She nods.

I take the cup and take a sip of the coffee, and it tastes... good. Well, more than good actually.

She puts her cup on the table and give me a serious look, "Don't tell me you haven't think about it, yet."

Crap! I got caught.

I waves my hand, "N-No! Who say that? I have the idea already." I laugh awkwardly. She narrow her eyes.

I avoid her gaze and took another sip of the coffee. She really good at making coffee.

Wait. What did I say? Ah! Why I couldn't think about it.

I put the cup on the table and stand up. I cross my hands and I told her my idea.

"Well, be my maid will do." I give her my sweetest smile.

____________________

Author's Note.

Hellow~~ I'm back. 

Since I didn't update yesterday, so update today.
I hope you didn't get bored my story.
I know it's a bit predictable story, but I have my own way too!
Everybody has their own thought right.

So, enjoy~~~  ♥