21 - Again

A Love Twist

¶ Jung Jihyun ¶

 

When I swept the floor, I take a peek to them, they're in Myungsoo rooms. I was get used to be alone with Myungsoo in this house, but I never being alone at his room together.

They're watching television while I'm passing by. Haeri looks so happy around Myungsoo, she did a lot of aegyo around him too, I know Myungsoo is trying to avoid or ignore her, but I can feel Myungsoo is happy too, sometimes he chuckles at Haeri acts or words, but he quickly back to the cool man.

I remember the day he said he do care about me, does he really care?

Ya! Jung Jihyun. He only said that because you're crying that time and as a man of course he has to comfort you. Is not he saying something that mention he likes you or love you, he is only comforting.

Remember Jihyun. Remember. Don't hope too much.

I also discouraged my thought to tell Myungsoo about my new relationship with Sunggyu as a friend, maybe he didn't even want to know.

Ah, thinking of that makes my body hotter, I need some fresh air. Maybe I should going somewhere.

I was about to excuse myself from them, but seeing them so much fun on their world, I doubt it. So, I just grab my wallet and left my others beloging.

I decided to walk a bit further, I didn't like the atmosphere at Myungsoo house. I take a bus and went to Myeongdong.

Time flies when you're happy, maybe that's the right statement. I don't know how long I've been around here. I enjoy here very much, I eat snack from the roadside stall, and buy some cute accessories, as a woman I need to being pretty to sometimes.

The sky is getting darker, so I decided to went back to Myungsoo house. At the way back to Myungsoo house, I'm thinking about ours. I'm sure I'm in love with him, that's why I'm jealous when Haeri is around and looks so casual. I should take Sunggyu suggestion, I have to find my own happiness and I won't give up.

I arrived at his house region with the new energy and not far from his house all my energy vanish with the wind, I could see Myungsoo and Haeri hugging each other at the near the main door.

What is that? Is fate playing a game with me now? Is that not enough I saw Sunggyu and now I have to saw Myunsoo like this. What I supposed to do, now there's no one who will comfort me.

I turn around and keep away from the house.

 

¶ Kim Myungsoo ¶

 

When I'm about to have some drink at the kitchen, I notice Jihyun is out of my sight. I just saw her a moment ago while he passed my room. I didn't close the door since it's not proper you close the door when you're together with a girl.

"Jihyun." I called her name, but there's no answer. Is she go home already? But it's a bit early.

I try to called her name again, but still, there's no answer. I run to the living room and her belonging is still there. So where's she going? I try to make her a call but she left her phone too.

"Alright. Maybe she is went to the market to buy something." I calm myself and go back to my room.

But when 20 minutes has passed and now I'm going crazy. I couldn't take it anymore, I stand up and went outside but Haeri stops me by grabbing my wrist, "Where are you going, oppa?"

I pulled back her wrist and grab my phone, "Haeri was already out for twenty minutes and now she hasn't returned. I-"

"You're worried about her, don't you?" Haeri looked at me an tilt her head and give me a smirk. I can't deny it, so I just slightly nods. "Alright, let's wait for her outside. Maybe she'll returned soon."

And her suggestion is not right, after 1 hours of waiting outside, Jihyun didn't gave any sign that she'll returned soon. I even have called my friend to ask at the nearby hospital one by one, just in case something happened.

"Haeri, I think  I should search her, not waiting for her." I blurt out as my patient almost get lost, but before I could leave my spot. Suddenly Haeri pulls me into a hug. My eyes widen as a reaction, why so sudden she hugs me? Please, it's not the hugging bear time.

Before I could ask her about her sudden acts, she open first. "I'm not accepting gratitude by words." I tilt my head and give her a puzzled look, what is she talking about? What gratitude?

She raise her chin, pointed at the girl who is walking. That is... Jihyun! Yes, I recognize her clothes today, actually I remember it everyday. But why she is walking back instead of walking here, she has left her belonging here.

Wait... I quickly looked at Haeri who is grinning widely. She has got to be kidding me,right? Jihyun is not watching us just now, right?

"Go Myungsoo, oppa. Go catch her before she really run away from you." Haeri give me a wink. 

Now I know what she means, I don't have to be told twice. I quickly run to catch her, I hope she won't get too far away

____________