18 - Explanation

A Love Twist

¶ Kim Sunggyu ¶

 

Yesterday I have decided to tell Hyerim the truth. The truth that I want to end our relationship, even we haven't start to be a couple. But, this kind of relationship is just wrong. I have a girlfriend already, and she is my girlfriend best friend.

I told her that she needs to stop asking me for dinner or another meal, and she can picking Nana, but not stay and accompany me. She refuses at first, she said she is okay if I only spend a few times with her as long as I can meet her, or it is just a meal.

But, my will can't be loose just like that. I really love Jihyun and I make a big mistake here.

After long conversation and debate, finally Hyerim can understand. She indeed a mature woman, just like my first impression of her.

Then I excuse myself from her apartment, I want to meet Jihyun and fix our relationship like before. She offers me to give me a walk to my car, for the last time. I agree.

When we're at the main door of the apartment building, I told her that I forget my car keys at her apartment. She gives me the keys and I run back to her room.

I quickly run to the main door and told her to let's go, but she grabs my arm. She cried and ask me is it really the end of two of us? Looks like she still can't accept it. 

I told her that she can still find another men which is more than me. She is beautiful, mature and smart. Many men will fall for her if she let them. I'm just one of them, but I already has Jihyun here and she came at the wrong time.

Then she ask me for a kiss. A kiss on lips. Just for the last time, and she will try to let me go. We started with a kiss, and we end with a kiss too. I advance my face and kiss her. It's just a kiss, nothing more.

xxx

The next morning, I quickly rush my car to Jihyun's place. I'm impatient to started a new story with her, maybe I just have to keep my and Hyerim story on my head.

I promise I will do better for our relationship. I'll try my best to call her often, to visit her often, to.. Ah! I got a lot of idea in my mind which I want to do with her.

I'm a bit surprise when she open the door for me and I find her face swollen. Did she just crying? But what for? Then she asks me to come in.

She makes me a coffee, the coffee that I missed so much. But, her next question is surprise me, "So, Sunggyu oppa. Did you have something to tell me about last night?"

Her face swollen, her voice shaking, and her question. I got a bad feeling about this. She must be watching me and Hyerim last night, didn't she?

Looks like not only Hyerim and my relationship to had end, but mine and Jihyun too.

I explain all things from the started to her. She is shocked I can Hyerim can do such that things for her. I can't believe to at the first time, but that is the truth. Sometimes she needs to go to washroom for clean her face because of crying or drink water to calm her down when I told her the story.

But now, I have realize. Our wall distance is too wide now, there's nothing I can fix. I saw her eyes is not shining for me anymore, her smile is not a cheerful smile that always on her, it's a sad smile for me now, bitter smile.

I told her that we need to end our relationship here, I know she is not brave enough to said break up sentences so I take the lead. I told her if she is still with me, she only has one possibility, hurt. But if she lives her life without me, she still has thousands possibilities.

I can make sure I won't hurt her anymore, but I can't just do that. I just cant take her possibilities. She deserves them. It's her time to catch them.

I know she will understand my explanation and means, but that makes her cry even more. I pull her into a hug, our last hug.

Jihyun-yah. Find your happiness.

 

¶ Jung Jihyun ¶

 

After Sunggyu told me the truth. I can't even say a word. 

I know he never meant a betray behind me, he is too kind for that. But, what he did with Hyerim unnie is just wrong. I can't accept that.

Sunggyu said the break up sentences first. I thanked him to said that first, I don't have any courage to tell that broken heart things. I just can't. 

I'm sorry Sunggyu, I can't continue our relationship like this. Sunggyu said if I'm still with him, I only has one possibility, hurt. But if I'm live my life without him, I still has thousands possibilities.

He is right, I still have thousands possibilities. I still have someone who said he do care about me.

Besides, me and Sunggyu still can be friends.

After the heart-wrecking moment between me and Sunggyu, he excuse himself to go. I quickly run to my room and grab my jacket, told him I'll walk him.

"Eh? What is this?" Sunggyu bend down and pick something up while I'm locking my door. 

A yellow rose? Who send this?

Sunggyu handed me the flower and turn his body. I'm focus watching the rose, this must be Myungsoo. But, why he left it near my door? Can't he knock at the door?

And all my answer is being answered.

Maybe this rose is not from him. Maybe someone who bought a lot of roses drop it there, or maybe santaclaus make an early visit.

A girl linked her arms on Myungsoo neck, "My ice cold prince."

_______________

Author's Note

Hello readers, 

I hope you enjoy this chapter. 
And... here, please visit one of my friend shop. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/200136

a visit is appreciated. Maybe your story can be promoted.
 

~meow ♥ (looks like I'm used to write this sounds =_=)