15 - Plans

A Love Twist

Thank you for everyone who votes for the poll ♥
I have saw the results and I'll make this story a bit longer with twists.

Enjoy~ ♥


¶ Kim Myungsoo ¶

 

I keep rolling on my bed for last 30 minutes. But why I feel like I'm doing this my whole life?

At this time maybe Sunggyu hyung has went to his work. Maybe I'll talk with him later after he went home.

After last night incident, I have thought about this things.

Yes, I have to confess my feeling for Jihyun.

I know she is my brother girlfriend, or she rejects or maybe she won't talk with me after this. 

But, when I saw Jihyun yesterday, I really want to protect her.

I want to be at her side when she is scare.

I want to be the one who she calls first.

I just want her to knows my feeling.

Enough.

I have told her not to come today, with an excuse she can take a rest. And I'll give her another favor later. Maybe she will thinks I'm rude because still asks her a favor, but that favor won't make her hurt, right?

Without waiting for the sun sets, I grab my towel and rush to have a shower. 

I have to buy something later.

When I finished my shower, I left my home and zoom to Myeongdong.

I just need 10 minutes to arrived there.

Actually, I haven't decided what I have to buy for her. But, it must be special, just like her to me.

I decided to talk a walk around first, maybe I can find some-

My eyes fall to that things. Balloons. Bunch of balloons.

Bingo!

I quickly run to the seller, and buy all of the balloons. He looks happy I buy all of his merchandise, but I'm the one who is happier than him.

I can't wait to see Jihyun reaction if she see this.

I don't know how I look now, smiling all along with bunch of balloons on my bike.

I avoid the peoples gaze looking at me when I passed them while I get home, and maybe they think I'm a clown or something.

But, everyones would be a stupid when they fall in love.

Just like me.

 

¶ Kim Sunggyu ¶

 

"One coffee will do." I order to a waitress. She writes my order and repeats it. I give him a nod and she went off.

I didn't come to work today, everything will be a mess if I keep force myself to go to work.

I can't sleep last night. I have so many thoughts in my head now.

Works. Family... And love.

I really in my hard time now, and I need my alone-time.

I don't get it. Everything just so easy and smooth at first, but I can tell that my life is having its twist and they all come together.

"There you go, Sir. One coffee." The waitress put my coffee and left back to her works again.

I grab the cup and take a sip of it.

I have to admit it, Jihyun makes coffee better than this. She is the best.

Thinking about that, makes me realize that I have missed Jihyun. I have missed her a lot.

I missed her coffee.

I missed to play with her long hair.

I missed her.

What have I done? Now I realize our distance has grew.

And it's all because of me.

Maybe I should ask her to a date now. I quickly pull out my phone and search for her number.

But, before I could press the call button. There is an incoming call.

Hyerim.

I quickly press the accept button."Hello? Noona?" 

"Hello. Sunggyu-yah. Why you didn't come to your work today? Are you sick? Do you need me to come to see you?" Hyerim attacks me with insistently question.

I shocked a bit, is she that concern to me? "No, noona. I'm fine. I.. I just take a day off to coddle myself."

I heard a sighed through phone, "I'm glad to heard that..." There is a paused before she continues, "Are you free tonight? Can you accompany me to dinner?"

"I'm sorry, noona. I-.." Wait, Sunggyu! This is the right time. I have to do this. "Alright, noona. Just tell me the address."

"No, Sunggyu. Today I want to cook dinner for you by myself. Come to my place tonight."

___________

Author's Note

Ah~ Thankyou for the subscribers, viewers, and commenters.
This story hits 22 subscribers, 670+viewers, and lots of comments.>_<
I love you, readers~~ ♥

Ah, and for the pool, I have the result already. Thank you again for the voters ;)

 

meow~~