13 - Myungsoo To The Rescue

A Love Twist

¶ Kim Myungsoo ¶

 

 

After Jihyun leaves, I feel a bit uneasy.
 
Am I too mean just now? But I'm telling the truth. 
 
I know he is not that busy, (paling tidak) he can pick Jihyun to go home. I know the reason why he is sometime arrives home late.
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
One day Jihyun leaves early, she said she has something-important-to-do.
 
Suddenly I feel so bored. Sunggyu hyung also not arrived at home yet. I feel so alone at my own home, so I decided to walk outside and find some fresh air.
 
I grab my jacket and run to my bike. I drive my bike not in a really high speed, I want to look around Seoul. Although it's in night already, but peoples still busy with their activities.
 
Does this city ever sleep?
 
When I ride pass a park, a couple grabs my attention. What are they doing in the middle a park and alone? 
 
Or maybe I can prevent if the guy did something bad to the girl, right?
 
But when the man looked up, I recognize the man as Sunggyu hyung, and that girl... must be Jihyun, right?
 
I can't see her face clearly, her hair cover half of her face.
 
I feel uneasy feeling strikes my heart. I let out a heavy long sigh. So this is what Jihyun means something-important -to-do.
 
But I realize, that clothes is not what Jihyun wears earlier. Jihyun wear a blouse today. I exactly remember it. Or maybe she changes her clothes first?
 
Without I know, they start kissing each other. My eyes widen, not at what they're doing, but 
 
... the girl is not Jihyun.
 
 
I haven't tell Jihyun about this, yet. I want to figure out who is that girl first, I don't want to make a fake information about this. She might thinks that I try to ruin her relationship with Sunggyu.
 
The uneasy feeling keeps haunting me. But, this time is at the bad point. I feel something is not right. I feel something bad gonna happened to Jihyun.
 
I grab my my jacket and quickly storm out from my house.
 
I pull out my phone and press Jihyun number, but the line says her phone is busy. "Come on Jihyun-ah." I keep make her a call, the answer is only the same.
 
Now, I feel really anxious now.
 
I ride my bike to unknown direction. I don't know why, but my mind told me Jihyun is near here. She is not far from here.
 
I almost lost my faith to find her, maybe I should go somewhere else.
 
But it's all gone in a second when I heard Jihyun voices asking for help. Without thinking twice, I left my bike and I run to the voices' origin.
 
I hope I don't get late to be there, because Jihyun voices is no longer heard.
 
"Jihyun-ah. I hope you'll be okay. Be okay. Be o-" 
 
There!
 
"STOP.THAT.THING.RIGHT.THERE!" I scream as I try to catch my breath from running.
 
My feeling is right. She is in a danger, a man try to her and she is need me now.
 
The man releases Jihyun and walk to my direction. "What now? A hero? You should be sleep around this time and ask your mother to sang a lullaby for you while you your ing fing-"
 
I give him a powerful punch on cheeks and he lay down there. He is just talking too much. "Weak." I shook my head.
 
Ah, right! Jihyun!
 
I run to her and grab his arm helping she to stand up. "Are you okay?" 
 
She doesn't answer me, but her body is shaking.
 
"Can you walk?" I ask her, she shook her head.
 
I look down to see her condition, but I'm seeing her blouse is ripped. *Ya! Kim Myungsoo! It's not the time you thinking about that!* I knock my head.
 
I take off my jacket and put it on her shoulder. I guide her to where I left my bike. I boost her to the back seat and pair my helmet for her. She needs it more than me now.
 
I linked hand to my wrist and turn on my bike machine. "Hold on tight. Okay?" She doesn't answer me, but she nods as an answer. It's enough to make me know she is understanding what I'm saying.
 
Not long after I run my bike to the road, Jihyun speaks up.
 
"Myungsoo-yah. About what happend just now, don't tell Sunggyu about it. Okay?"
 
Don't tell Sunggyu hyung? But why?
 
He is her boyfriend, and he must me at my place now. Helping Jihyun. But where is he now?
 
If he is with that girl now?
 
I don't think I need to ask her further, I nod as agreement and zoom my bike to her place.
 
___________
 
Author's Note
 
Helow~
Sorry for the late update. 
Because it is the red mark of the calender, so I cant update early.
And the weekend is coming and I'll hard to make an update on weekend.
I hope you still love the story, okay?
&&~
 
^^