12 - Bad Day

A Love Twist

 

¶ Jung Jihyun ¶
 
 
Don't judge peoples from their cover. You can't see doesn't mean you can't feel. Maybe those two phrases are suit for me now. 
 
After days I become Myungsoo's maid, he doesn't bad at all. He can be so annoying or rascal sometimes, but I have to admit that he is kind in heart.
 
Actually this maid job isn't burden me too much, I just have to clean up this house, fed him and sometiems he orders me to do random things like when he is lazy to pick something that just 5 inch from him, he asks me to get it to him, but I get used to.
 
Instead I feel bad for him, he get alone often.
 
I'll text again later, I'm still busy now.
Okay? ^^
 
I stare at my phone for a moment, staring a message from Sunggyu.
 
Sunggyu has been so busy lately so we get connect from phones or messages, mostly messages. Just like just now, I ask him about dinner but the main reason is I want to meet him. 
 
I have to understand Sunggyu's bussiness. That what couples do,right?
 
"Go home already?" A voice asks. I turn around and give Myungsoo a slow nod.
 
 He sits on the sofa and turn on the television. "What's wrog with your face? You still want to spend a little time with me?"  
Because I don't answer, he asks questions again, "Ah, I know. Sunggyu hyung must be busy to pick you, right? You know, maybe you should spy him sometimes, maybe he is with a-"
 
I frown at him, staring at him disbelive, how can she badmouth about his brother like that? 
 
But at some points, he is right. I don't know how many days passed since I met Sunggyu for the last time. He always busy with his works.
 
I'm a bit tired to arguing. I get my bag and walk to the door, but Myunsoo's grab stops me. "Do you want me to accompany you? You know, it's not safe for a girl to walk alone."
 
What is this boy trying to do? I know we get closer this days, but he questioned me too much.
 
I pull my hand and strom out from the house.
 
I walk to the bus stop and wait for the bus, there's no one but me at there. I rub my shoulder, feeling the cold from the night breeze. 
 
A man with cap comes and take a sit besides me. At least I'm not alone anymore.
 
Why the bus is not coming yet?
 
Suddenly, I feel uneasy. A pair of eyes is staring at me, examines for the sure. I quickly cover and thighten my blouse and put my bag on my thigh.
 
The man moves closer to me, and I do the same, until there's no place to move again.
 
I frightened. I quickly stand up and leave my spot. But the man do the same too, he follows me.
 
Now I regret I didn't take Myungsoo's offer earlier.
 
I walk faster to keep safe distance from that man. Right! I should call someone. I pull my phone press my 1 dial number, Sunggyu. 
 
I know he told me he is busy lately, but I really need him now.
 
But it useless, i'm connected with his voice box.
 
I don't realize my step is slower and I'm to slow to realize that the man is now not far from me, I decided to run, but I got trip and fall to the ground.
 
 
No! There's no time to stay like this! I quickly stand up, but my legs. It's dislocated.
 
Crap!
 
The man got me by wrist and  drag me to the dark alley harshly.
 
"W-What do you want? M-money? Just take it, take it." I s my bag to him, letting him to take away. It's okay if he takes the money, besides I don't have much of it.
 
I grew a bit relieved when he takes my bag. He should let me go now,right?
 
I'm about to try to stand up, but he push me back. "Do you think you can just go like that?" He shooks his head and give me a smirk.
 
"B-But you have take what you want." I muttered.
 
He shookes his head, "No sweetheart. I don't want your money, I want..." He lower his gaze to my chest.
 
I quickly cover my blouse. I can smell alcohol from his mouth. Now I know what he meant. 
 
"N-No. Please don't. Please." I beg, panic. I step backward, but the wall is against me now. There's no way out.
 
The man grabs both of my hands and pins it over my head against the wall. I try to struggling, but the man power is not my counter. He is way too strong.
 
Without taking so much time, his another hand, ripes and my blouse buttons. I feel so weak on my knee, and my whole body shaking.
 
He crashes his lips on mine, and down to my neck roughly.
 
"Help! Somebody! Help!" I scream with my remain power, but it useless. Instead I got slapped by the man.
 
Is this really the end? Is this really what I've to accept? Is this...
 
"STOP.THAT.THING.RIGHT.THERE!" A voice screams.
 
... Myungsoo?
 
______________
 
 
Author's Note
 
Hey readers :))
 
I'm back. I'm back. back back.
Hehe~
My internet got fixed today.
So I'll able to make an update :)
 
I hope you guys still loving and reading and hating and waiting and etc....
 
Enjoy~♥
 
 
 
 
Yes, I love Kris from EXO M >__<
 
ps: it's my birthday today.hehe ^^v