o8 - Pink Romance

A Love Twist

¶ Jung Jihyun ¶

 

"Come on," Sunggyu linked his arm around my waist and leads me inside.

Paradise Studio. It's my first time to visit Sunggyu's working place actually. I only know he is a piano teacher. But, a date on his studio? Maybe, it's not really a bad idea.

We entered a room three or four rooms from the elevator.

The room is empty. Just a black piano and audiences seats. 

 

Ah, so here is where Sunggyu always spent his time? It's nice.

 

I'm not afraid if this room left only me and Sunggyu. I trust him. He is not going to bring me to empty room and did something immoral.

Although we have been in a relationship for 1 year, we never kissed. Alright, maybe indirect kiss, kiss on cheeks or forehead, but never on lips.

Sunggyu said we don't have to rush.

He leads me to the front seat, "Please take a seat, Princess Jihyun." He bows 90 degrees. I slap his shoulder lightly. He looked up and chukles. I chukles back. He takes a seat beside me.

"What are you doing, oppa?" Isn't he going to play the piano for me?

"What? I'm sitting." He shrugged.

"Oppa! Come on. Play a song for me!" I whined, it's been a long time I heard Sunggyu sing accompanied by piano.

He stands up lazily, walks to the stage and start playing an intro music. "Alright. As a request by Princess Jihyun. I'm Kim Sunggyu will play a song for , and only you."

I smile and stuck out my tongue. Of course he plays that only for me, there's no one in this room.

Like his habit, he shut his eyes and squeeze his finger before playing. Is that how a pianist start to play piano? Or it's just him?

 

[KWILL, SISTAR, BOYFRIEND - Pink Romance] I suggest you to heard this ^^. It's Pink Romance with piano but Light version. So  tuneable, really.

Bling bling bling, with you
Sing sing sing, I sing
I think about you all day, oh

While holding you, who sparkles like snowflakes, in my arms
In that place where the white snow has covered it all
With a cup of warm cappuccino I want to be with you all night
And talk about sweet love stories

I keep myself in silence. Sunggyu is still the same Sunggyu I know. He plays a song with his heart and sing with his all. Well, I know I'm not an piano expert, although I can't play piano either. But I can feel his skills proves.

 

Pink pink pink pink romance
Round and round my heart goes around
Love love love I love you
We are a pink romance
A romance that is just for you
A pink song from my heart

Fallin’ fallin’, full of white snow
Now the mood is perfect,
uh uh uh uh
Come in come in with my snow princess, pink romance

Before he open his eyes, I walk to the stage slowly and stand beside him. I lean to the piano top and examine Sunggyu. He is so handsome when he plays piano. I love his hand which dancing in the tuts playfully. 

When the songs stops, he open his eyes slowly. He a bit surprise with my sudden appearance on the stage, "What are you doing, Jihyun?"

I shook my head, "Nothing. I just want to know how it feels to heard the piano sounds in short range." Actually, it's one of my reasons why I'm on this stage too, besides watching him. 

Sunggyu gives me a small smile and grab my wrist swiftly. In seconds, I'm sitting besides him now. 

"What are you doing, oppa?" I questioned, don't know why he drags me to sit.

"You wan't to heard the piano in short range,right?" He questioned me back. I nod slowly. 

I let he hold my fingers to the tuts and lead them to cross the tuts one by one. I could heard the sounds playing in my head and ears. I close my eyes to con

For a while, I could feel the beats in all around my body. So, this is the feel when you close your eyes? I don't doubt why Sunggyu closes his eyes.

I could feel hot breath on my left cheek. I open my eyes slowly and shift my head to the left. My eyes widen.

Sunggyu face is only inches from mine.

He lead my hands to his left chest. I can find his heart is pounding fast. But he has to checked mine, it's going to explodes.

Sunggyu advances his face closer, till his nose touches mine. Just a little bit more, out lips will touching. I hold my breath for the possibility. 

"Ah, sorry. I thought there's no one here." A voices interrupts everything.

Wait, I know that voice.

_______________

Author's Note.

Here I am. A new chapter for today.
Sorry for no update yesterday, actually I'm a bit busy on weekend.
Especially on Sunday.

I hope you like it. ♥