11 - Dinner

A Love Twist

¶ Kim Sunggyu ¶

 

Days has pas since Jihyun inform Hyerim that we're a couple. I thought my connection with Hyerim will end, but I'm wrong. We're still doing good, even she comes here often.

"Good evening, Sunggyu." Hyerim greets me as she takes a seat besides me. She is wearing white and black sleeveless dress, with a brown belt. She looks mature.

"Good evening, too. Hyerim-ssi." I greet her back and flash her a smile, then I move my gaze back to the stage, listening to one of my students.

She tilts her head and look at me, "You look tired, Sunggyu." She moves my bangs to the side.

I quickly pull her hand, it's not good for us if my students watching. They're still a kid.

But, Hyerim is right. I'm a bit tired. Since Nana win the second place of the last competition, many parents sign their children to my works place and I'm getting busy.

Thanks too Hyerim, she often comes too support me.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I open the notification.

Oppa! Have you have your dinner,yet?
If you haven't. I can bring a lunch for you.^^

Ah, and about Jihyun. She does support me, too. But we often contact through the messages or phones.

I have eaten. You don't have to come.
It's late already.

I press the send button and put my phone into my pocket. 

After some practice from my students, finally I dismiss the class. I walk to the stage and collect the music sheet.

"Gyu-seonsaengnim!" Nana approaches me along with Hyerim follows her from behind.

I bent down to face her, "What's wrong Nana?"

"Gyu-seonsaengnim, have you have your dinner?" Nana tilts her head and round her eyes. Cute. Like always.

"Why?" I tilt my head to meet eyes with her.

Nana straighten and look back at Hyerim, "Hyerim untie asks you to have a dinner with us." Hyerim eyes rounded in panic, she quickly elbow Nana's back lightly and mouthes, "Don't say that. Shhh"

I chuckles with their close-relationship. "Alright. Moreover, I haven't have my dinner." I lied.

I just can't deny Nana's cuteness, besides, a plate of dinner won't bite, right?

 

¶ Yoon Hyerim ¶

 

Since Jihyun informed me that she and Sunggyu is a couple. I ask my sister that I'll pick Nana everyday to her course. I want to meet Sunggyu. I want to meet him often.

I ask Nana to asks Sunggyu if he want to have dinner with us, because I'm a bit afraid he won't accept my offer. And like I'm predict, he agreed.

We went to a new restaurant near my neighborhood. It's a pasta house. We have a quality times.

I ask Sunggyu to Nana to her house first and I'll be waiting here, because I want a bit time alone with Sunggyu. I have decided that I...

"Hyerim-ssi!" Sunggyu voices calls me. "Did you have waited for a long time?"

I shook my head as a sign of not.

"Good then. Come on, I'll take you home too." He offers me and turn around to his car.

"Wait" I grab his wrist. He turns back and give me a confuse look.

I shook my head again, "My house is not far from here. Can we just take a...walk?" He hesitates at my request at the first place, but he slowly nods.

When we walk pass a park, I ask him to go there for a moment, he just follow me. We seat on a wood bench. We haven't speak a word for minutes.

"Hyerim-ssi..." Sunggyu calls out my name, but I put my finger to his lips.

"Sunggyu, can you don't use formal words to me? You can call me by name... or, Noona will do." I wink at him.

He looks a bit surprise with my suggestion, but then he calls me, "Hyerim Noona." He chukles and said my name again, "Hyerim Noona. Hyerim Noona. Not bad." He nods and stares back at the gound.

He just don't know how my heart beats when he calls my name like that. My hand moves without my will.

I take his chin up and stare deep into his eyes. 

I advance my face closer... closer... and our lips meet.

I close my eyes and press my lips against his.

I kiss him.

I intimidate at first, but then I could feel he kisses me back slightly.

___________

Author's Note

 

Helow, readers!! comment-ers!! subscribers!!!

Here an update for today. I hope you'll like this chapter.
I'm poor about the romantic scene or something like that, sorry :(

But I hope you get the feel and like it. okay??

I'm waiting for your comment, it really makes my day ♥