o7 - Phone Call

A Love Twist

¶ Jung Jihyun ¶

 

I take random random clothes from my wardrobe. I don't feel like doing anything today, maybe just stayed at home and laying on my bed.

My body a bit aches after doing my maid job on the first day. Two boys living in one house, you don't have to doubt it. For my relieved, Sunggyu's room is neat. So I don't have to really take care about it. But, Myungsoo room... 

Ah, talking about Myungsoo. He is not bad at all. He even pick me home yesterday. It's been a long time I take a ride with bike, since Sunggyu has it's own money, he decided to credit a car without his parents touch. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

I walk to the kitchen. I fill the pot with water to make tea.. While waiting for the water, I take 2 slices of bread and put it on the toaster. 

After dish out my breakfast, I walk to living room and turn on the TV. When I about to bite my toast, my phone ringing.

It's from Sunggyu! 

I quickly press the green button. "Yoboseo?"

"Good morning, Jihyun." He greets me. 

"Good morning too, oppa! What's wrong?" He barely calls me on the morning when it's weekend. A boy is a boy, they can sleep until noon.

I could hear he chukles, "Go to your balcony. Your room balcony." 

I run to my room and open my curtain. I open the window and... "Sunggyu oppa!" I scream.

He waves his hand to me from the across street of my apartment building. What is he doing there?

"Jihyun? Are you okay?" He questioned.

"Y-Yes, oppa. But, what're you doing here?" We're still looking each other like romeo and juliet. From top to under.

"Why? Can't I just come to see you?" He teases me. Since when he become a shakespeare?

"Seriously, oppa. Told me. Why you're on the road? My apartment has a door actually." I make a serious tone, pretending I'm annoyed. Actually no. Absolutely no. I like this moment.

"Alright. Alright. Who's ready for a date?" 

 

¶ Kim Sunggyu ¶

 

I decided to take Jihyun for a date today, since yesterday I can't pick her to went home.

I have to Nana to her house, and then Hyerim to her apartment. Hyerim told me that he already order one of her sister driver to pick her car from the competition bulding.

Speaking of Hyerim, she is actually a nice girl. You can't said she is older than me since she is really take care of her appearance, but her mature and calm suit with her age. Somehow, it's a bit diffrent between Jihyun and Hyerim.

Aish, why I have to compare both of them?

Jihyun appearance interrupted my random thought.

"Oppa! I'm ready." She runs to me, I welcome her with a smile. "Why so sudden?"

I raise one of my eyebrow, "Can't I take my own girlfriend to a date?"

She chuckles, showing her dimple on the left cheek. So cute.

"No, oppa! I love surprise." She stands beside me and link her arm into mine. "Where'll we go? Amusement park?

I shook my head, "None of them."

She tiltes her head, "So?"

"We're going to Paradise Studio." 

_______________

Author's Note:

Hi there.

Here is an update for today.
It's quite a tiring day, I didn't think I can make another chapter again for today.
I've been helping on temple almost whole day and go to some places.
Please enjoy :)