16 - Kiss & Hug

A Love Twist

¶ Jung Jihyun ¶

 

I check my body over the mirror once again. Am I wearing nicely? Am I need some more make up? Am I-

Wait, why should I dress nicely and do more make up?

"Jung Jihyun. It's just a dinner. A dinner." I remind myself.

Actually today is my day off from become Myungsoo maid. But about 2 hours ago, Myungsoo called me and ask me for a favor. The favor is accompany him to a dinner.

He didn't tell me where we'll have the dinner. It can be ddukbokki house or bbq house. I don't have to dress nicely, right? I just wearing the dress that Hyerim unnie gives to me this afternoon when she made a visit.

Besides, like he said. I don't really have a great sense of fashion. 

The dress is simple, blue dress with some white-round-shapes on it. Hyerim unnie said it will looks good on me. And, she is right. Maybe I have to learn fashion from her.

Finally Myungsoo comes and pick me. For my surprise he drive a car, I just know that he can drive a car. But, I don't think I need to ask him, right?

I feel Myungsoo sometimes glancing at me, it's a bit bother me because he is driving a car and safety come first. "Why?"

"What why?" Myungsoo a bit confuses with my sudden question.

"Why you keep glancing at me? I know I have a low sense of fashion, but I try my best to dress ni-"

"No! You don't." Myungsoo cut in. "The dress is perfect on you. I don't know you have change your fashion sense."

I rolled my eyes, "I'll take that as a compliment." But I'm a bit happy with his statement that telling me I'm perfect in this dress. Hyerim unnie always knows the best for me.

Ah! Suddenly I remember something.

"Myungsoo, before we go to the dinner can we go to my friend place first?" I just remember Hyerim unnie left her keys on my apartment. I'm just afraid maybe she will need this. He nods and I tell him the address.

When we arrive, I'm a bit surprise to find Hyerim unnie in front of her apartment building. But I'm more surprise who come after her. 

Sunggyu?

Looks like they are arguing. Hyerim unnie looked down, Sunggyu trying to wipe her tears but she refuses. Suddenly Sunggyu pulls her to a hug, and she hugs him back.

What's Sunggyu doing there? Why he is with Hyerim unnie? Why is Hyerim unnie crying? Why... they're advance their face? 

I froze at my place. I can't even move my finger. I just keep watching this scene.

So, this is Sunggyu did when he said he busy? This is the reason for our distance?

"Jihyun-yah. Why you stand-" I heard Myungsoo calling me from my back, but I don't even have power to open my mouth to reply him. I'm just too tired.

Suddenly, Myungsoo grabs my wrist and pull me into a hug and whisper to my ear, "Don't look back."

Don't look back? Don't look back?

I've see them, Myungsoo.

I've see everything.

 

¶ Kim Myungsoo ¶

 

I decided to wait at the car. Jihyun said she just take a moment for returning her friend keys. But I just impatient, I have told my friend to hide in the place near the restaurant I'll go with Jihyun. When I give him a message, I tell him to pull all the balloons I bought this afternoon.

When we're on the way to her friend house, I see the park where I catch Sunggyu hyung with a girl kissing. I feel something went wrong. I decided to check.

I see Jihyun is standing there, what is she doing? Instead she wants to return the keys? "Jihyun-yah. Why you stand-"

Wait. That two figures. A girl and... Sunggyu hyung? This is not good. 
 
And what now? They're kissing? Are they got problem with finding a private place?
 
My gaze down to Jihyun. She must be hurt. Really hurt now. How can she stand still by looking that scene?
 
I grab her wrist and pull her into a hug and whisper, "Don't look back."
 
I could feel warm water soaks my shirt. I dare myself to pat his hair gently "Shhh, Jihyun-yah. Don't cry. Don't cry." 
 
Aish! Kim Myungsoo! How can she don't cry after seeing his boyfriend cheating like that? Stupid.
 
I don't know what to do now. I just want to run there and give Sunggyu hyung some lessons, but it useless. What can I change just by fists?
 
"Don't cry Jihyun. I'm here, everything will be alright." I whisper to her once again, as I advise her not to cry, she sobs even more. 
 
We keep hugging for a long time, even Sunggyu has leaves and the girl go back to her apartment. What? I feel comfortable with this situation. I don't mind if time stop here. I can just live by hugging Jihyun like this.
 
"M-Myungsoo, am I that ugly?" Jihyun suddenly asks me with a low voice because of crying, still didn't loosen out hug. Maybe she doesn't want to show me her face now.
 
She has to be kidding me. The only blind person, like Sunggyu hyung didn't realize how beautiful is she. "No, you're beautiful Jihyun. You just don't realize it, and that make you more beautiful."
 
"So why Sunggyu is with Hyerim unnie?" Jihyun knows the girl? This even worse. Sunggyu hyung cheating on her girlfriend friend? Pathetic. 
 
"Because he is stupid, and I'm smart." I tell her.
 
She pulls herself from my hug, I could see her red-tired eyes now. "Smart?"
 
I hold her arms and lower my head to meet her eyes. I look straight in her eyes, "Jung Jihyun, I.do.care.about.you."
 
_____________
 
Author's Note.
 
Tadah~
It's the 16th chapters. How? Well, I think I have a lot lacks of this chapter. 
Bad. Bad. Bad.
I'm sorry :(
And maybe I can't make an update tomorrow. I'm going to hang out, hehe.
enjoy
 
meow (, , ,)