o3 - Angelic Voices

A Love Twist

¶ Kim Sunggyu ¶

 

 

“Good job, Nana.” I clap my hands from my seat as the music stop.

A girl with flowery dress quickly run off from the stage with her small legs and approaches me. “Really, Gyu-Seosaenim?” She asks me with her wide round eyes sparking.

Uh-oh, that’s cute.

I pat her head. “Yes, it is. But don’t be a co-“

“Don’t be a cocky pianist. Keep practice and practice and practice.” She imitates my speech and adds some body language I didn’t even ever did.

I can’t help but chuckles at her innocent acts.

Nana is one of my best students. 30 minutes ago I send the others went home. I give Nana an extra lesson, since she is my best candidate to win tomorrow.

Nana is only 6 years old and she is so talented for her ages. She must be a great pianist in the future, that will make me proud to be her teacher.

“Seosanim, seosanim!” Nana shakes my leg. I look at her. “Can I hear your play?”

I’m thinking for a while. “Come on, Gyu seosanim. Just once, please?” She holds out his small index finger and lasers me with her puppy eyes.

Aigoo, how can she be so cute? I want a daughter like her in the future. I’m sure Jihyun won’t mind.

“Alright, alright.” I stand up and bend down to synchronize my height with her. “But you have to promise you will do your best tomorrow, okay?”

She nods his head eagerly, I give him a small smile before I step up to the stage. “Play with your heart, Gyu-Seosanim.” She takes a seat at the audience seat.

I chuckle, once again, she copies what I always told her.

I squeeze my hands before put my fingers to the piano key. I close my eyes to get the feel.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHCx3JfomxE&feature=plcp] *Please listen to this if you wan’t to know what it’s like. It sounds great.^^*

I became used to only looking at you
Lingering around you, I feel like a beggar
I want to let go of everything now, and thats suffocating
And I don’t know what to do

I remember the day I met Jihyun for the first time. She came to me like an angel, saving me, healing me. I ask for her number first, then we get along.

Without knowing, I step on your shadow
I’m probably gradually getting crazier

To my eyes that sees everything to be dark,
You’re the only one that shines brightly

Yes, the more you know about Jihyun, you’ll fall deeper. She is a hardworking and cheerful girl, although sometimes she loves to nags. But I love the way she is.

Sometimes it's not because you're a good pianist to play a melodious tune. Not because you're a good singer to sing a sweet song. It's just because who you dedicated to.

And for me, it's Jihyun. 

I decided not to play the whole song and just play the some.

When I open my eyes, I heard Nana clapping. I take a glance to her, and she is sitting besides a woman. Who is she?

I take my steps to go down from the stage. Nana approaches me with the girl who sits beside her, “Gyu-Seosaenim! You’re the best pianist I ever known. I wish I could become like you!” She gives me her thumbs-up.

“You can be better than me, Nana.” I ruffle her bangs. “You are…”

“Ah! Annyeonghaseo. I’m Nana’s unite.” She held out her hand,“My name is Yoon Hyerim.”

 

¶ Yoon Hyerim ¶

 

 

I make a sigh before enter the buiding, “Paradise Studio.”

Right after I drop Jihyun to her stop, my sister called me to pick up her daughter since she is busy with her works. I have inform my family before, that I will back to Seoul today.

Looks like I can’t even take a nap when I just arrived here.

I ask the information where I can pick up the student, and she tells me the room.

When I reached a few meters from the room, I could heard a man voice accompanied with piano sounds.

His voice is awful and make your ears feel comfortable. And his piano play, it’s touching.

I enter the room and see a man playing a piano and his voices echoes around the room. I see Nana is sitting at the front seat, I take a seat besides her.

“Unt-“ I put my finger to her lips, signaling her to quite. I don’t want to disturb the man’s play. She slowly nods and continue her joy to the stage.

When he stops his play and go down to the seat, Nana quickly approaches him with me follow her from behind. “Gyu-Seosaenim! You’re the best pianist I ever known. I wish I could become like you!”

Ah, so this man is Nana’s teacher. No wonder he is so wonderful.

“You can be better than me, Nana.” He ruffles Nana’s bangs. “You are…” He looks at me.

I quickly get his intent. “Ah! Annyeonghaseo. I’m Nana’s unite.” I held out my hand,“My name is Yoon Hyerim.”

He held out his hand, “My name is Kim Sunggyu. Nice to meet you.” He smiles, letting his eyes disappear.

For no reason, I can’t breath for a while.

Thump Thump. What’s wrong with my chest?

“Untie, can we go home?” Nana voices interrupt my thought.

I quickly grab my bag from my seat. “Yes, sure.” I hold her hand.

Sunggyu walk us until outside. “Goodbye, Nana. Don’t forget to practice, okay?” He bends down and waves to Nana. He must be a caring teacher.

“Thank you for take care of her today, Sunggyu-ssi.” I bow to him, showing my gratitude.

“Ah, nevermind. It’s my job to take care of my students. Beside, Nana is not really hard to take care. She is a loveable girl.” He smiles to Nana, Nana smiles shyly.

Then I bid him goodbye and start to drive Nana to her house.

But on all way long, my mind couldn’t give my all focus on the road. My mind flies to the past moments.

Sunggyu voices, piano sounds, and the most,

… on his smiles.

 

______________

Author's Note.

Hi.hi.hi

I receive my very first comment.  I'm so happy! No doubt.
You can't imagine how I feel. When i read "update soon" 
And yes, I want to update at that time.

I've write the script for 2 hours last night.And guess what.  BLACK OUT!

Aishh.. And what makes me down is...I write my story on Notepad, instead of Microsoft Word.
I hope you like the chapter!!

Hehehee~~

 
Anyway, the song above is "Infinite - Before The Dawn."