o2 - "Where is your car?"

A Love Twist

Jung Jihyun

Melody Studio. xxx Rd.
Usually he is waiting outside. If I'm not wrong, he is wearing denim jacket today.
Make sure you're not pick up a wrong person, okay? K K K
Thankyou, Jihyun-ah.
Saranghae ♥

I close my phone. Here I am, looking for a boy with denim jac- Ah! I gotcha. I approach him

"Myungsoo?" I call his name. The boy turn back. I can see his face clearly now. He has mysterious and a bit arrogant aura from his eyes. His style is today fashion.

"Who are you? How can you know my name?" He asks with suspicious tone. 
 
Ah, I forget to introduce myself. Of course hr didn't know me neither we never meet in person before.
 
"Hello, I'm Jung Jihyun. I'm your brother girlfriend." I declare and bow to him. Instead accepting my greeting, he walks away. My eyes widden in surprise with his respon, I quickly catch his steps.
 
He keeps walking when I'm talking, I follow him from behind "I know it suppose to be your brother who pick you up, but he is busy with his work, you know he-"
 
He suddenly stops his step and I bump into his back. He turn around, he is a bit tall than his age. He crosses his arm and start to examines me from head-to-toe, I follow his gaze. "You both are the same. Lame and odd in fashion. Tsk tsk." He whispers and walks away, again.
 
WHAT? What did he said? I'm not deaf here. I could hear his whisper quite clearly, and he said i'm lame and odd? Aish, this kid is 180degree otherwise than Sunggyu oppa!
 
"W-Wait!" I run after him. "Sunggyu oppa told me to take you home. So, you have to follow me, come on!" I grab his wrist and drag him to other direction.
 
"Stop it!" He pulls his hand, "My mom said not to follow a stranger."
 
"But I'm not a stranger! I'm your brother's girlfriend." I corrected him. "I've promised your brother to take you home, and I will do it even I have to hug your legs to stop you." I put both of my hands on my waist, signaling I'm serious.
 
There is a pause after I said my last words. Then he sighes. 
 
"Alright, alright. I'll follow you. Where's your car?" He looks left and right. "Is that blue one? Or w-"
 
"I don't have a car." I cut. He looks at me, raising his elbow. "I'm serious. I don't have a car."
 
"Alright. Then it must be a motorcycle." He turn around again to do searching.
 
"I don't have a motorcycle, too." I blurt out. He looks at me again and give me are-you-serious face. "I didn't ever said I'll pick you up with a car or a motorcycle. We'll went home by bus."
 
"You've got to be kidding me." He sighs loudly, and look away.
 
I look at my watch, ignoring his complaint. I don't have time to arguing with him. I've to go to work. "Come on, the next bus is coming in 5 minutes." I drag him to the way to bus stops.
 
Seeing how his reaction now, I try my best not to laugh.
 
 
Kim Myungsoo
 
 
"Good bye, Myungsoo oppa!" A random girl bid me a good bye. I just ignored her and look away. This happen to often and I'm not in my mood to accept one by one their goodbye.
 
I look at my watch. Where's Sunggyu hyung? He is late 10 minutes than he usually pick me. I straighten my guitar bag. It's a bit heavy sometimes.
 
Yes, I'm a guitarist. While Sunggyu hyung prefer piano. We both sometimes get different prespective about something, but we both likes music. Sunggyu hyung has an angelic voice, I admit it.
 
"Myungsoo?" I heard someone calls my name, I turn around to see. 
 
A girl? She looks familiar. Is she a random girl who want to bid me goodbye like the previous one did? But she don't say anything.
 
"Who are you? How can you know my name?" I ask her. Am I that popular? I'm not chocky here, but yes I am.
 
"Hello, I'm Jung Jihyun. I'm your brother girlfriend." She introduces herself. Of course she looks familiar, she is Sunggyu hyung girlfriend, hyung ever show me her picture. So Sunggyu hyung is not coming, and he sends his girlfriend here? Oh please. I walk away.
 
I could heard she keepstalking, I'm getting a bit annoyed. How can she keep speaking like a train?
 
Suddnely, I stop. I turn to face her. I examine her.
 
I ever heard about her from Sunggyu hyung. He is so proud of her girlfriend. He said she is the best girl he ever meet. She is kind, polite, blablabla. Geez. Look at her fashion, How can girls wear this day? Come on. My mother could be more fashionable than this. No doubt she and Sunggyu hyung can be so match. First list of their match of course their sense of fashion.
 
"You both are the same. Lame and odd in fashion. Tsk tsk." I whisper loud enough to let her heard and walk away.
 
"W-Wait!" She shouts. "Sunggyu oppa told me to take you home. So, you have to follow me, come on!" She grabs my wrist and drag me to other direction.
 
Aish, This girl is really annoying!
 
"Stop it!" I pull my hand, "My mom said not to follow a stranger." I warn her.
 
"But I'm not a stranger! I'm your brother's girlfriend. I've promised your brother to take you home, and I will do it even I have to hug your legs to stop you." She looks like serious will doing that.
 
I'm a bit surprise. I could feel some diffrent auras from her.
 
I sigh "Alright, alright. I'll follow you. Where's your car? Is that blue one? Or w-"
 
"I don't have a car." She cuts. Not a car? "I'm serious. I don't have a car." She continues
 
Ah, It's not a car, maybe another one? "Alright. Then it must be a motorcycle." I continue searching.
 
"I don't have a motorcycle, too." She blurts out. God, is she serious? "I didn't ever said I'll pick you up with a car or a motorcycle. We'll went home by bus."
 
What? "You've got to be kidding me." I yelled.
 
She ignore me and look at her watch, "Come on, the next bus is coming in 5 minutes." She drags me away.
 
God, please help me!
 
_______________
 
Author's Note.
 
Eng Eing Eng~~
I write a chapter again today.
Thankyou for my first subscriber ♥
Please keep love this story and comment n______n