o6 - Went Home

A Love Twist

¶ Yoon Hyerim ¶

 

"That was fun!" I beam after we get off from the roller coasters. "I feel my young spirit is back."

We definition is Me and Sunggyu. Yeah, Nana is too scared and the rules didn't allow her to take a ride. She is under-age, so I told her to wait for us in Information room just in case she didn't get lost.

Actually, I didn't really like went to the amusement park, it's a bit odd to me. I know the amusement park is allowed for any variation of age, and I'm not that old too. I'm just exactly 3 years old older than Jihyun, because we're born in the same date. It's a  coincidence.

But the main reason I come here is for Sunggyu.

I don't know what's wrong with my mind last night. When I close my eyes to sleep, the memory of Sunggyu's smile appears just like that. How can a smile make a big impact on me?

So that why I ask my sister today if I can take Nana to the competition, I want to meet Sunggyu. I wan't to know what's wrong with me.

Aish, Yoon Hyerim! You really need a doctor.

"Young spirit?" Sunggyu blurt out and give me a curious look, "But excuse me, don't get it wrong. Actually I'm a bit curious about your age. Is it okay if I ask about your age?" He try to control his tone for not to mean as a satire.

This guy is really polite, I nod in agreement. "I'm born on 1987. So, I'm 25 this year, but I haven't celebrate my birthday yet, so I'm still 24." I laugh on my own lame joke.

But he laugh too. No, wait. I mean smile, but sincerely one.

"So, you're a Noona to me." He nods in understanding. "Should I use formal words?" He suggests.

I quickly wave my hand. "No! No! You don't have to. Just assumed that we're friend. Just like what happened now, right?" He nods again. 

"What about an ice cream?" He blurt out and look at me. "I think Nana will love it and maybe we can fill your young spirit?" 

I haven't eat ice cream for a while too, usually I prefer coffee or something. So it's not a bad idea at all. I nod.

There's so many flavor. I don't know what to pick, Sunggyu and I pick mint for us, and strawberry for Nana.

I eat my ice cream while we're walking to pick up Nana. I glance at Sunggyu, he is eating his ice cream too with another hand holding Nana's ice cream.

Crap! I got caught!

He looked at me and give me curious look, "What is that? Something wrong with the ice cream?" 

"N-No. Nothing wrong, really." I quickly take a bite of my ice cream. He chukles. "Why? Why you laughing?"

"You have something there." He points his face area near his lips. I copy his hand, he shakes his head. "Not there, there." But seriously, I couldn't find it.

He sighs and hand me his ice cream. He cups my cheek and brush his thumb against my face and it barely brush my lips. His hands is.. soft. I could see some students giggle when they pass by us. They must think we're a couple. Now I could feel heat on my cheeks. 

After he makes sure there's no remaining ice cream on my face, he pull his hand and I hand him back the ice cream.

I'm about to bite the ice cream again, but when I realize. That's not mine. I could recognize it by it size. I glances at Sunggyu who is eating his ice cream.

I quietly examines the ice cream on my hand for seconds. 

Smiling, I take a bite of it.

Indirect kiss.

"Nana, we are b-" Sunggyu calls her, but he stops when he find a Nana is sleeping quietly on the cough. "Ah, maybe we take too long, and she is to tired after playing." Sunggyu carry Nana on his arm.

"Come on, we've to go home too."

 

¶ Jung Jihyun ¶

 

"Ah, it's okay oppa. I'll take bus, it will do. Saranghae." I hung up the phone.

I ask Sunggyu to pick me up. Of course I don't said I'm on his house now, maybe I'll walk a few blocks from here if he pick me. but he said he have to escorts his student to went home. I can't force him when he already has something to do, right?

I'm still on Kim house. I have call my worker that I won't able to come today.

After Myungsoo told me to become his maid, at first I refuse to. But after some words war, I end up giving up on him, but I also put my rules on it. I will do anything if it's not against the law and it must be reasonable. He agreed.

I release a sigh and pick my bag, ready to leave.

"He is busy,huh?" An annoyed voice comes out from nowhere. "You should stalk him once, maybe he is with a girl now. I'm really curious how can your relationships last longer although you didn't see him often." He shrugged, and sit on sofa.

I narrow my eyes to him. How can he badmouth about his own brother? "If you really love someone, you don't face to meet him everyday to make your love grown, as you believe he loves you, and you did too. Everything will be alright" I twist the doorknob and open the door.

"Wait!" He stands up and shut the door with one of his hand, another one on his waist. "Are you serious about taking a bus  to went home?"

I roll my eyes, what is this boy want, "Yes, why?"

"Are you crazy? It's getting dark outside." He gives me disbelieve look.

"So?" I questioned.

"So, I'll take you home. Come on." He give me a sign with his head.

Is this boy crazy? "With what? With a bus to? No. Thanks. I prefer alone than I have to see your-"  "A bike." He cuts.

"A bike?" Oh please, don't joking around this time. I need to go home now before it's really dark." I wipe his hand away, and open the door.

Once again, he shuts the door. "I have a bike. Okay? Can you just believe me?" He crosses his arm.

How can I believe him. He told his brother to pick him everyday, and now he told me he has a bike? 

As if he can read my mind he make an excuse, "I told my brother to pick me up everyday because I'm too lazy to take my own bike, besides, you need someone to talk when you're on your way so you don't feel like a dumb." He shrugged. "Plus, I don't have to waste my money to the oil. I help the go green program, you know."

My jaw dropped, how can he said as if he really save the whole world with doing that.

"So, come on." He grabs my wrist and drag me to the garage.

_______________

Author's Note.

There it goes. Another chapter for today. :)))
I hope you like it ♥