o1 - First Meet

A Love Twist

Jung Jihyun

 

"Hyerim unnie!" I called the girl who sits near the window with her chin on her palm. She switches her gaze from the window to me and waves her hand.

 

I take a seat facing her. I call a waitress and order chocolate milkshake, my favorite drink. I love the taste of chocolate, to the point, I like sweet things.

 

"Chocolate milkshake, huh?" She says with a smirk and sip her black coffee. "You still the old you."

 

"Unnie, you know I will forever be a fan of sweet things, don't you? Besides you're still the old you too. The mature unnie, the cool unnie, and..." I stop, she looked at me.

 

"And?" She raise her eyebrow.

 

"..And of course the beautiful unnie!" I yelled out. "Unnie! I miss you!" I stand up and held out my hands wanting to hug her.

 

"Stop it, Jihyun." She chuckles and waves her hand told me to sit down. "Stop being so childish. I wonder who will marry you if you keep acting like a kid. You're old now. Mature Jihyun. Mature."

 

Aish, this Hyerim unnie always act mature, act like a mother, instead being a normal woman. But that's her charm. Many dongsaeng fall for her, but no one wins her heart. She dislike a dongsaeng, she want someone older than him, she said.

 

"Bwo? Old? Unnie! If I'm old, then you're a grandmother now!" I stuck out my tounge, my habit gesture. She shooks his head and sip her coffee again.

 

The waitress comes with my order and put the chocolate milkshake on the table. I smiled to her, she smiles back. I take a sip of my chocolate milkshake before continue.

 

"Unnie. Stop told me to be the one not me. I love the way I am now." I snorted. "And I have a man who will marry me in the future."

 

"Ah! So that's why you're calling me to meet here? To talk about your lovely dovey?" Hyerim rolled her eyes. "For god's sake Jihyun. I just arrived at Seoul one hour ago and you call me to talk about this? I prefer take a nap in my apartment."

 

"Unnie. Don't so mean. He is a good boy, you know." I crossed my arm and give her a amuse smile.

 

"I don't know." She stands up and put amounts of money on the table for hers and mine. "I'm leaving Jihyun."

 

"Unnie!" I run after her, leaving the cafe. "Come on. He is a good boy. He is my best man. I didn't know why I'm so lucky to have him on my life. I'll do everything to cherish him. I-"

 

"Get in." Hyerim pull her car's door. I give her a puzzled look. "Aish, you wan't to talk about him? Then get in. I will heard your story in our way to my apartment, okay?" I nodded happily.

 

Flashback

 

I was in a rush to go to work. I know I shouldn't take a nap this afternoon, but I couldn't help it. I'm too tired after helping new neighbor moving their things.
 
On my way to my work, I'm about to cross the road when I see one of the crowed people who wants to across the road get slips by a rebel motorcycle.
 
I quickly approach him and bolster him. I put his hand around my shoulder with my hand on his waist. I dragged him to a bench on a roadside, letting him sitting.
 
I bend down and look at him. He look in pain. He holding his ankle and rubbed it.
 
"Give me your leg." I ordered him. He looked at me hesitantly, but slowly he spread his leg. 
 
I started to give him some massage here and there. I know I'm not a professional massager, but, at least I know some the basic moves. I feel a pair of eyes is staring me. I looked up slowly, and our eyes meet for seconds. I quickly looked down and continue my treatment.
 
"Done!" I patted my back and stretch my muscles after bending down. "Did you feel better now?"
 
He moves his leg a bit to the left and right and nodded. "I think so."
 
"Come on, try to get up and walk a few steps." I stretch out my hand to help him, and he hold it.
 
He barely stands up and walk a few steps slowly, slowly, and he can walk normaly. He looks surprise. "Woah! Thank you, Miss..."
 
"Jihyun. Jung Jihyun." I give him a small smile and once again stretch out my hand.
 
"Nice to know you, Jihyun-ssi." He grabs my hand and shake it. "My name is Kim Sunggyu." He smiled.
 
 
 
His smiled.

His eyed-smiled.
 
*DANG* My heart gets captivated.
 
 
 
 
"And, with that we exchange our phone number, and-" I blurt out happily without any full-stop when suddenly my phone rings. I pull out my phone and look at the name "Sunggyu Oppa ♥ "
 
 
"Hold on, unnie. It's him." I smile and picked up.
 
 
"Yoboseyo?" I greet.
 
 
"Yoboseyo. Jihyun?" He calls.
 
 
"Ne, oppa? Waeo?" I asked.
 
 
"Jihyun-ah." I heard he blow a sigh.
 
 
"Oppa? Waeo? Tell me." I said.
 
 
"Jihyun-ah. Can I ask you a... favor?" He begged
 
 
"Aigoo, oppa! I thought something wrong with you. Of course you can. What's it that about?" I asked.
 
 
"Really? Thank you Jihyun-ah! I owe you. I need you to pick my dongsaeng at his music studio. I can't pick him. I have some kid to teach, they need extra lesson for upcoming competition. Can you please?"
 
 
I know what competition it is. It's piano. Yes, Sunggyu oppa is a piano teacher. You should heard him once, you will thought Beethoven is alive!
 
 
Brother? I've heard it. I know Sunggyu oppa has a dongsaeng, but I never meet him in person. When I come to Sunggyu oppa's house, her brother will be not at home, or sleeping, or something else.
 
 
I've see his picture too. He is handsome like Sunggyu oppa too. But of course my Sunggyu oppa will be the most handsome man in this universe!
 
 
"Yoboseyo? Jihyun? It okay if you can't, I-" 
 
 
"No oppa! I will picked him. Just text me the address. Okay?" I cut his words.
 
 
"Okay. Once again, thank you Jihyun-ah. I love you." I heard relived sigh from there.
 
 
"I love you too." I hung up the phone.
 
 
I looked up Hyerim unnie. "Unnie..."
 
 
"Yeah, yeah. I know. Where should I drop you?" She knows my point. I giver her a grin.
 
 
"I'll tell you if Sunggyu oppa has text me."
 
 
____________
 
Author's Note.
 
Yaiy. I'm here again.
2 Chapters for a day!! I'm really in my mood~~~
I hope you will like the first chapter.
Comments are highly appreciated and make day.
In the next chapter, Jihyun (You) will meet Myungsoo for the first time.
What will he act toward you?
The good Myungsoo? The bad Myungsoo?
Please love this story~~~ And I'll love you too!!
 
I'm so captivated with Sunggyu eyesmiled!! I wish I see that in person.