A gift from a BOYFRIEND

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You lied down on your bed and you thought about what happened in the cafeteria.

You touched your lips. *Byun Baekhyun is my first kiss, um no, thinking about it… it’s Chanyeol. I kissed Chanyeol for him to function.* you shook your head. *um, no those kisses meant nothing… I kissed Chanyeol for nothing… Baekhyun kissed me for nothing…. I want a kiss with true feelings.* you thought then closed your eyes.

-

At Baekhyun’s room…

He was lying down on his bed… he was so feeling uneasy.

He couldn’t sleep.

“aish… I can’t sleep! That girl’s face keeps on appearing in my mind! Aish!” Baekhyun was so depressed.

he tried many positions, but still… he couldn’t fall asleep.

It’s been 6am... and he was still awake.

He got up from his bed and stand near a big mirror.

He looked on his reflection and noticed his dark circles under his eyes

“aigoo… this is because of that girl! I hate her so much!”

He then lied down again on his bed and grabbed his smartphone.

He surfed in the net and went to your school website…

“okay, I will search for her…  I don’t know her name… D.O probably knows her name because I ask him to search for her address.” He then shook his head.

“No, I won’t ask D.O, he will tease me again for sure.”

Baekhyun searched your name for about 6hours…

“aish… how can I find that girl!” he was so impatient…

Until he noticed the scholars section.

He twisted his mouth and checked that section. “probably she’s here…”

Then he saw your picture there. “Kim Mukgu?” he read your name.

“hahahaha! What an ugly name.” he laughed.

He copied your phone number and saved it.

he smirked… “okay, Kim Mukgu.”

-

You and Chanyeol were walking in the mall…

*ring! Ring!*

You grabbed your phone from your bag and saw an unknown phone number.

“huh? who is this?”

“um, Chanyeol… sit there first… I will just take this call, I’ll be back.” You pointed a bench.

Chanyeol nodded and smiled widely. “okay! I will wait for you! hehehe.”

He then sat on a bench and was thinking deeply about that stuff toy.

You left Chanyeol and picked up the phone call.

“hmmm… I should get it for her! Mukgu, wait for me.” He said to himself.

He then stood up, smiled and left.

-

Phone conversation:

You: hello?

That guy: ya commoner girl!

You: huh? who’s this?!

That guy: this is Byun Baekhyun!

You: huh? Byun Baekhyun? Are you trolling me? Baekhyun doesn’t know my number.

Baekhyun: you Babo, ofcourse I searched for it.

You: ah I see, but why are you calling me? You don’t like me, right? You hate me the most… what’s the purpose of this? Argh… okay bye Bacon!

-

At Baekhyun's room.

“waaa, what the… she doesn't believe that I’m really Baekhyun!” Baekhyun threw his phone on his side and lied down again.

“argh... tomorrow, I will prove it to you!”

-

You hung up and kept your phone in your bag.

“heul, that Bacon is so weird… but maybe he’s not really Baekhyun… I have these weird schoolmates… they really love to troll and bully me~” you then sighed and went back where you left Chanyeol.

You went on that bench but you saw nothing… “huh? where is he?!” you freaked out.

-

Chanyeol arrived at the Arcade game center.

He stopped in front of that zu toy.

“oh, so she really wants this cute stufftoy.” Chanyeol smiled and stared at it.

“but, how can I get this?! I need 1,000 tickets for this? I don’t have any money and tickets!”

Then one lady went to him.

“what’s your problem?” she asked nicely. Chanyeol faced her and bowed. “um, I’m so sorry… I just want to get this… but I don’t have any tickets.”

The lady smiled. *wow he’s so handsome! Asdfghjkl;* “um, you can buy tokens in our booth.”

Chanyeol was seemed to be so lost and looked at her again. “what? What is token?”

“you need it to earn tickets.”

Chanyeol pouted. “but I don’t have any money.”

*okay, because he’s so handsome….* “okay I will give you 10 tokens. Here….”

She handed 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter