‘Is Mukgu aware of this?’

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“To be honest… I can’t really be your boyfriend. I’m a robot and I have a mission.” Kris confessed. Jiyeon gasped and then laughed. “what? Robot? Are you alright?” she mocked at him. Kris glared and grabbed her shoulders together. “It’s true! I’m a robot! Even Chanyeol is a robot!”

Jiyeon removed Kris’ arms. “I don’t believe you! You are a human!” she yelled at him. Kris leaned closer on her face. “Do you want me to prove it to you?” Jiyeon just looked away. *What the… is he insane?!*

Kris then moved away. “I’m a robot, and my power is dragon.” He then unleashed his dragon. Jiyeon’s eyes widened. “It can’t be…” she hissed. Kris smirked at her and then the dragon vanished. “So, what do you think? Do you think, I’m crazy… huh?!” he yelled at her.

Jiyeon was shaking… “okay, okay… so what’s your mission? And why do you have to do this to me? Why do you asked me to be your girlfriend?!”

Kris smiled. “To be closer with Chanyeol… My mission is to get something from him!”

“But why?! Chanyeol is happy with Mukgu!”

“No! They can’t be together! Chanyeol is a robot. He can’t become a human! Our master hates what Mukgu did for Chanyeol… Now, Chanyeol is having real emotions because of that girl!”

“I will going to tell this to Mukgu! You freak!”  Jiyeon was about to run, but… Kris grabbed her arm tightly. Jiyeon gasped and stopped. “No! You can’t! Or else…” then Kris leaned over near Jiyeon’s back ear… “You'll die.” Jiyeon’s eyes widened. Kris removed his hand from Jiyeon’s arm. Jiyeon didn’t move. *I’m sorry Mukgu….*

-

Meanwhile… you were still waiting for them… “where are they? Hmmm…” you sighed.

“Mukgu!” Chanyeol called you from a far. He ran towards you. You got off from the bench. He hugged you. “Are you okay, my girlfriend?” you just giggled. “Yah… where are Jiyeon and Kris?” Chanyeol let go the hug and gave you an evil smile. “Kris told me that they have to talk first.” You just nodded. “Oh, yeah you should give them privacy.” Chanyeol grabbed your hand. “Let’s now leave them alone! Hihi.” You smiled. “Okay…”

“Wait~!” Kris called your attention. Kris, with Jiyeon was back. “I’m sorry guys, something came up. I have to go now.” Kris said.

“oh, how about Jiyeon?” you asked. Kris side eyed on Jiyeon. “Oh, she can go by herself. I already contacted her driver, right MY GIRLFRIEND?” Jiyeon nodded awkwardly. “Um, yyeah…”  Kris smirked and waved his hand. “Okay, bye!” and left.

-

“Jiyeon? Are you okay? You look pale.” You noticed. Jiyeon smiled awkwardly. “Um, yeah… oh wait I think my driver arrived. Bye guys! Have fun!”

“oh-“

Chanyeol just smiled and grabbed you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter