I'M BY YOUR SIDE

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Chanyeol…” you uttered while continuing sobbing… you then saw his memory card on the ground. You picked it up and stared at it… “Chanyeol…. Did you really leave me?” your heart was really hurt. You were reminiscing your moments together, from the beginning until the last. “It really hurts so bad… Chanyeol… please come back.” You sobbed harder.

-

The next morning…

You woke up from your bed. “oh! What a bad dream!” you then got up from your bed. You stood beside your bed as your eyes looked at the sofa, looking for Chanyeol. You then lowered your head and felt heartbroken. “He really left me…” you then sat and saw his memory card on the side table. You picked it up and put it inside your bag. “I need to go to school now… back to reality…” you murmured with your swollen eyes and sad face.

-

You arrived at the school without even smiling… Jiyeon and her group noticed you. “oh, Mukgu looks sad.” Suzy said. “Just let her… I think she needs space.”

You put down your sketchpad on your desk and checked all of your Chanyeol drawings..

Drawings:

 

“I miss you so much…” you murmured.

Then your professor came in… “Class, I have an announcement…”

All of you remained silent. “Park Chanyeol is no longer your classmate; he transferred to another school…”

You then felt sadder and couldn’t take it. You then stood up and left the classroom. Baekhyun followed you.

You went to the garden area and sat on the bench… you cried and missed Chanyeol again. “Mukgu!” Baekhyun called your name and then sat beside you.

“What happened to Chanyeol?” he asked.

You continued crying. “He left me. It was so sudden.” You lowered your head as your chest tightened more. Baekhyun put an arm on you, and let you cry to his shoulder. “Just cry… don’t worry, I’m just here for you.”

You cried more and more… Baekhyun then held your both shoulders and let you faced him. “Look at me, Mukgu, please wake up. I’m here for you. I won’t leave you, I can grow old with you… please give me the chance to show how much I love you…” He stated while looking at your eyes. You looked away and stood up. “I’m really sorry Baekhyun, I don’t think I can love you too… Let’s just be friends. I’m sorry…” you were about to walk away but he grabbed your hand. “Please love me too… I love you so much…” he begged. You looked at him. “You can’t force love, Baekhyun…If we’re really fated to be together, we will be. But,  I’m sorry again, Baekhyun. Please let me go.” Baekhyun slowly let go of your hand and lowered his head. “I’m sorry, Mukgu.” You just smiled and walked away. Baekhyun was watching you walking away. “I really regretted neglecting you before.

While walking, you saw Kai walking to your direction. “Mukgu, let us talk.” You nodded and you walked together on your way to home.

“So Chanyeol left.” He started the conversation. You just nodded. “Where is his memory card?” he asked. “I kept it with me, why?”

“Check it to your PC or camera.”

“I can use it?”

He nodded. “yes. Oh, I can see your apartment from here, maybe I can now go.”

You smiled at him. “Thank you, Kai.” He smiled back and patted your shoulder. “Just continue smiling, Chanyeol will be sad if you’re frowning.” You nodded and smiled again. “Okay, thank you again, Kai.”

You rushed to your PC and insert his memory card to a flash drive port. Then a video played.

“Chanyeol!” you saw his face. His smiling face, waving at you. “Hello my girlfriend! You’re now watching this. Meaning I’m no longer with you. He then laughed but then eventually showed his sad face. “I’m so sorry if I left without your knowing. I’m sorry if it’s too sudden. I don’t want you to be sad. I want you to be happy with me in my last day on your planet. I’m sorry if I kept it as a secret, that, that was my last day with you.” He then lowered his head and his eyes became teary. Your eyes became teary too as your heart aches again. “I will gonna miss you, but don’t miss me… I don’t want you to be sad…  I wish, you could be able to find the right guy for you, the guy who won’t hurt you, a guy that can grow old with you… okay, be safe! I love you so much! Please forget me! Please don’t cry while watching this, I’ll be sad!”  He said it with a smile. “Goodbye! I will see you later! Oh, wait, Kai helped me to film this, he will put it on my memory card so that you can watch this….” He smiled again. “Okay, bbye! I LOVE YOU!” end of the video.

“No, Chanyeol! I don’t want to forget you! I only want you! Please come back!” you sobbed harder.

-

At the EXO PLANET…

Chanyeol’s body was lying down on robot’s bed. Suho was sitting on the char beside him, watching him. Then he noticed that, Chanyeol’s finger moved a little bit. “Chanyeol?” Chanyeol then slowly opened his eyes and looked at Suho.. “Where am I?”

“You’re back in EXO planet.” Suho replied.

“Ah, I see…”

“How are you feeling?”

“I don’t know… I think, I’m missing someone, I don’t know her… but here…” he touched his chest… “I’m feeling empty… I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter