FRIENDS?

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day…

You were outside of your apartment with Chanyeol… waiting for Jiyeon…

“Where are we going, Mukgu?” Chanyeol asked.

“We will go shopping for the Prom event.” You answered.

Chanyeol laughed and clapped his hands… “Yay, I’m so excited!”

You looked at him and smiled...

Afterwards, a limousine stopped:

“Oh, wow! So pretty car!” Chanyeol was so amazed.

Jiyeon got off from the girly limo. “Oh, Mukgu and Chanyeol… let’s go!” she smiled.

You nodded and you all entered the limo.

Inside:

Chanyeol sat in the front of the television… he was so happy…

You were about to sit beside him… but Jiyeon sat down there. You frowned then just sit next to Suzy and Eunjung.

“Oh, Mukgu, don’t you want to sit beside Jiyeon?” Eunjung asked.

You shook your head. “No, it’s okay… I’m more comfortable here.”

-

At the mall…

“Oh! Let’s go there!” Jiyeon saw a bench with elegant decoration… and a photographer.

You all went there.

“Oh, Mukgu, let’s ask him to take a photo of us. Only us… hehehe.” Chanyeol grinned.

You smiled at him. “Um, okay.”

Jiyeon heard it and rolled her eyeballs. *No.*

Chanyeol approached the photographer… “Can you take a picture of me with my girlfriend? Thank you!” 

The photographer nodded. “Oh, sure… is she your girlfriend?” looking at Jiyeon.

Chanyeol glimpse at her… “Um N-“

“Oh, yes!” Jiyeon grabbed Chanyeol’s arm… “Take a picture of us, please….” She said while smiling.

Photographer smiled. “Oh, okay…”

Chanyeol can’t do anything… He and Jiyeon sat down on the bench and begun the picture taking…

You gulped and lowered your head… *Yeah, Chanyeol and I don’t look good together… I don’t deserve…  they really look good together… Because Jiyeon is pretty….* you thought.

After the picture taking…

Jiyeon took the Polaroid photo and thanked the photographer…. Chanyeol then glared at her and go back to you.

“Are you okay, Mukgu?” Chanyeol asked.

You smiled at him. “um, ofcourse I am… hehe.” You awkwardly answered.

Jiyeon ran to you. “Oh, Mukgu… it wasn’t my intention… it’s just that I don’t want to disappoint the photographer. Hahaha.”

You looked at her… “Oh, don’t worry… it’s nothing.” You responded.

You then went to a dress boutique… Chanyeol was sitting on the bench in the waiting area…

Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Suzy picked so many elegant dresses… you were just standing and staring at those dresses.

“Oh, Mukgu… why are you just standing there? Go here.” Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter