new happenings

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun fell down on the ground because of Chanyeol’s punch. Sehun squinted. *oh, it’s Chanyeol… why did he punch Baekhyun hyung?!*

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol. He wiped the blood near his lips. “ya! Why?!”

Chanyeol walked over and looked down on him fiercely. “You hurt my girlfriend! I won’t forgive you!”

*Girlfriend? So… Mukgu is his girlfriend? And oh! Yeah! I now remember he was the one who made a scandalous scene last time on the Science Building’s rooftop!* Sehun realized.

D.O:

“Oh, look… Baekhyun hyung looks so scared!” he worried.

“oh I guess we need to help him! Let’s go!” Kai shouted. He was about to attack Chanyeol but. “huh?” he turned around. “ya! Why are you not moving? Let’s beat him!”

D.O was so scared. “I don’t want to.”

“I don’t care though.” Sehun hissed.

Kai bit his lips and grabbed his hair. “aish! Okay, let’s just watch them. I don’t want to fight along with them alone.”

Baekhyun stood up. “Your girlfriend likes me so much! It’s her fault!”

Chanyeol moved closer to Baekhyun. He widened his eyes on him. “Yeah, I know! I want her to be happy! But… you hurt her!”

His right hand hovered his head down to Baekhyun’s head. “You shortie!”

Baekhyun twisted his mouth. “shut up!” then punched Chanyeol.

-

You were in the classroom… waiting for your professor, until you heard screaming voices outside your classroom.

“ahhhh! Baekhyun oppa is in trouble!”

“waaaaaa I heard that the guy fighting with Baekhyun oppa is more handsome than him! OMFG!”

“OMG TWO HOT GUYS ARE IN THE GARDEN AREA! OMFG!”

you stood up. “Garden area? More handsome than Baekhyun? Could it be, Chanyeol!” you mumbled then ran away.

Jiyeon saw you. She stood up. “Girls, let’s report this to the principal.” She commanded Eunjung and Suzy.

You reached the garden area and saw crowd of people. “aish, there are so many people... how can I check if it’s really Chanyeol?” you said to yourself.

Chanyeol didn’t have any bruises… while Baekhyun had a lot.

“STOP!” the old lady principal shouted.

The crowd gave her way to Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s direction.

You then finally saw Chanyeol from a far. You cupped your mouth.*OMG CHANYEOL!* you bit your lips. “Principal might scold me because of this.” You facepalmed yourself… without your knowings… Jiyeon was at your back and she heard you.

Principal approached Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“Oh, young master Byun Baekhyun, what did you do again? What punishment do you want for that guy?”

Baekhyun looked away. “Nothing. I just don’t want to see him again.”

The principal crossed her arms then looked at Chanyeol fiercely. “and you-“ she got cut off.

Principal spazzed about Chanyeol.

*OMG HE IS SO HANDSOME! OMFG.* She coughed then slightly caressed Chanyeol’s arm. “Oh, dear are you alright?”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “huh? what is happening?!” he wondered.

Chanyeol then glared at her. “I’m alright… but I have to kill that guy.”

You bit your lips. *I should stop him* you then ran over.

Chanyeol saw you. “Oh my girlfriend!” his face became bright again. Baekhyun just rolled his eyeballs.

“Chanyeol please stop; let’s just go home, okay?”

The principal smirked at you. “what do you mean home? Are you living together?”

You waved your hands. “oh, it’s not that.. uhm” *aish…*

“hmm, okay… so where is he studying?” she asked you.

“I’m not studying! In fact, I want to study!” Chanyeol enthusiastically said.

You just closed your eyes. *Aish, I don’t know what will happen~*

“Okay then, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter