KAI'S SECRET

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV:

I immediately ran away from them.

"Kai!" D.O shouted.

I just continued running away, I don’t want Suho to see me.

He must repair that robot.

I took a cab and relaxed inside... 10 years have passed and it is still fresh to me.

[Kai's memory]

10 years ago...

“um, Suho what’s that?”  I pointed.

Suho’s eyes looked at it and smiled at me.

“oh, that’s a portal connecting exo planet and Earth.” Suho answered and continued with his work.

My mouth formed “o”

“um what’s Earth?”  I asked.

“oh, Earth is another planet… there are so many living things there unlike here… People there aren’t aliens, they are HUMANS. Earth is the best planet I think.” Suho answered while he was so busy.

Human? Wow. Great idea.

“Can I become a human too? Do you have any idea how can I become a human?” I  asked.

Suho was so busy… “you can become a human… I have a potion for that… inside the refrigerator. You should drink the whole bottle and you can become a 100% human… But Master Lay doesn’t want you to become a human…so you better stay as a robot.”  Suho explained.

oh, I want to be a human… I left the room and went to the kitchen to get the potion in the refrigerator.

I grabbed it and looked at it. "So, this is the potion." I smirked then opened it.

I drank it but…

“ya!! Stop!!!!” Master lay saw me. I didn’t manage to drink the last drop as i threw it away.

I ran and went in Suho's secret room. Master Lay chased me, but too late I was already near the portal.

“Sorry mister Suho and master Lay… I really want to become a human... and I want to live on planet EARTH. SO, GOODBYE.”

Then I transfered to a weird place. it was raining. i was lying down there. "where am I? Is this the planet Earth?"

It was full of garbage around me.

I don't know what to do. Should I move or not? Then I heard some footsteps."Someone is coming.." I murmured then freezes.

"oh, what is this?" an old man came to me. He then held me he looked at me.

"He seems to be perfect to be my mannequin" what mannequin?

He then carried me. Maybe it is fine if I will just act as mannequin temporarily.

Then, afterwards.. We arrived at his elegant dress shop. He seemed to be so rich. He put me on the side then dressed me.

"wow, for sure you will help my shop to be more successful" he smiled

I acted as his mannequin for a while; I attracted more customers and his business became more successful because of me.

Until one day, his grandson came to his shop. "Grandpa! Why did you call me?' he asked."oh, I want you to take care my shop today my dear Sehun."

"what? why?"

"I will just buy some new materials." he tapped Sehun's shoulder and then left.

Sehun scratched his head. "Aish. ok, this is so boring." he then sat on a chair then started to notice me.

"huh?" he then stood up and walked towards me. "so this the new mannequin." he looked disgusted then turned me around. aish, why

He then played a song...

And danced.

 

 

I was able to watch him because there was a mirror in front of me.

After he danced. "okay, I will just lock the shop, I dont want to stay here." he said and then left.

me:

wow, I wanna try it too. I moved then danced...

 

 

 

after I danced, I got a new idea.

"okay, so bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter