CHANYEOL'S REMAINING DAY

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up from your bed… you stretched your arms and realized Chanyeol wasn’t by your side.

“where’s he?” you got off from your bed and walked through the living room, and saw a note on the refrigerator.

“Mukgu, I’ll wait for you at the Lotte world, okay?! 6pm! See you there! – CHANYEOL <3”

You just smiled. “That guy…” you then checked your closet for some dress. You rubbed your chin and scanned through it. “what should I wear….” You then sighed.

-

6pm… you arrived at the Lotte world. You sat on a bench. You texted Chanyeol. “hey where are you?” but still no replies. You got off from the bench and wondered where he is. “where are you chanyeol….” Then a little boy approached you. “Noona… noona… he poked your hand.” You looked down on him. “uhm, why?” he smiled and pointed the opposite direction. “let’s go there.” You just nodded. “uhm? Okay.” and you left with him.

You then arrived at:

“why are we here?” you asked the little boy. He just smiled and ran away. “hhey!” you scratched your head. “What’s happening?”

Then five children appeared in your front. Their hands were at their back… they were smiling at you.

Then the first kid shouted. “I!” and raised his white paper, showing the letter “I” then followed by 4 remaining kids. “L!” “O!” “V!” “E!” you were just smiling while watching them… “uhm where’s YOU?” you wondered.

Then Chanyeol lastly appeared and wearing a t-shirt “U!” “I love you my girlfriend! MUKGU!”

You then blushed and lowered down your head. Chanyeol’s smile dropped and ran to you. “hey, are you okay?” you shook your head and then lifted your face up. “I’m okay. I’m so happy…” you looked away. “but I’m shy.”

Chanyeol smiled widely and leaned closer to your face. “Shy?! Don’t be shy!”he then kissed your lips in public. Your eyes widened. he then moved away and grabbed your hand. “Let’s go!” and you ran away.

You stopped and still blushing. “Hey, why are you blushing?” Chanyeol teased you. you looked away. “because you kissed me in public.” Chanyeol then laughed. “oh, let’s go there!” he pointed a photobooth and you took many pictures there together, after that you went to ice skating rink. Chanyeol was ready but you were hesitating.

“why mukgu?” he asked.

“I don’t know how to.” Chanyeol held your hand. “Don’t worry, I will teach you.”

You started to stepped on the ice skating rink. “waa, Oh my…” you were about to fall but Chanyeol didn’t let you. “Oops, be careful!” he then held your both hands, and you started to move… he was teaching you… until you learned how to skate.

“wow! Thank you Chanyeol! Yay!” you were skating freely. Chanyeol chased you and grabbed your hand. “let’s do it together!”

And you enjoyed ice skating with him.

You enjoyed your date, but Chanyeol wants to have a noreabang with you.

You entered the room:

You grabbed the music book and chose a song.

“Oh, I love EXO’S mama… haha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter