MEAN BACON

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While running… Baekhyun was in the hallway with his friends…

You didn’t notice them because you were busy running. Baekhyun saw you and watched you as you run away from the hallway.

*that girl, where is she going?* Baekhyun thought and decided to leave.

“yah, Baekhyun hyung, where are you going?!” D.O shouted.

“Don’t follow me!” Baekhyun shouted back.

Baekhyun chased her secretly… you took a cab… and he drove my car to follow you…

6pm at your apartment…

Chanyeol was standing in front of your bed, staring on what he had done.

*dingdong!*

Chanyeol felt excitement. “oh! It’s Mukgu! Yay!”

He was so happy, having his bright smiling face.

He ran to the door and twisted the doorknob. He pulled it…

“Muk-“ his smile dropped…

“oh, who are you?” he asked.

Suho smiled. “it’s me Suho… I’m from EXO Planet, and I know that you’re aware of EXO planet.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened and clapped his hands. “oh, yeah! I was from EXO planet!”

Suho nodded and crossed his arms. “hmm, yeah… and I’m the one who created you.”

Chanyeol offered his hand. “Nice to meet you, Suho! Hihi.” He chuckled.

Suho shook hands with Chanyeol. “nice to meet you too, but we need to go back to our planet.”

 Chanyeol frowned. “Why?!”

Suho let go of Chanyeol’s hand and put his hands on Chanyeol’s shoulders.

“I’m sorry, but your girlfriend told us about this. So, let’s go?”

Chanyeol looked away. *so, Mukgu doesn’t want me to stay?*

Chanyeol looked at Suho and smiled. “okay, but can we play first in a playground?”

Suho smiled and nodded. “oh, sure.”

-

Baekhyun managed to follow you.

You paid the cab driver.

You then got off from the cab… you rushed inside your apartment.

Baekhyun parked his car near your apartment, so that he could see you.

“What’s with the rush? Does she have an emergency problem or what?” Baekhyun wondered.

After a while, you then went out from your apartment, and ran to look for Chanyeol.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Where will she going? Hmmm….”

Baekhyun was still secretly following you… you were so busy looking for Chanyeol…

After 30mins…

 “Oh, so now, she looks tired… what the is she doing…”  Baekhyun murmured.

He saw you went to a playground.

Baekhyun bit his lips. “aish, I couldn’t enter… she’ll see me if I get off from this car.” He was so pissed.

-

Chanyeol was on the swing… *My girlfriend wants me back to the EXO planet. Okay, I will accept all of your decisions. Be happy…*

He then felt someone was near him. “Chanyeol? Why are you here?!”

 “oh my girlfriend! Hehe. I’ m glad that you came!” he happily said while looking up on you.

Suho walked from his behind.

“oh, Mukgu…” he uttered.

“Suho, um….” You then went him and dragged him away from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol became more active. *I’m so glad that she’s here! Yay! Um I’m hoping that she changed her mind.*

-

Baekhyun was still inside his car. He was feeling so impatient.

“damn that girl? Why is she taking so long? What the is she doing?! Damn!”

After few minutes… he heard some footsteps. His eyes widened. “oh, maybe it’s her!”

But he was shock when he saw you with Chanyeol, carrying you, bridal st.

He gritted his teeth and gripped his handle bar.

“argh… so she is so happy with his boyfriend… commoner girl, I will make you suffer.”

Baekhyun started his engine and left.

-

You and Chanyeol arrived at your apartment…

Chanyeol was so happy and sat on the sofa.

You were standing near the door while watching him.

*he looks so happy.”

Chanyeol looked at you with his bright face.

“My girlfriend, don’t you want to sit beside me? Hehehe.” He chuckled.

You smiled and walked towards him.

You opened your bag and shown him your drawing of him.

“huh? what is this?” he asked while looking at your drawing.

“it’s you!”

He looked at you with his bright smiling face. “really? It’s me?! Waa, so cute!” he took your drawing and kissed it.

“hahaha…” you laughed at him.

He was playing your drawing… he paste it on his forehead.

“are we really alike? Hehehe.”

You nodded. “yeah, but my drawing is cuter.” You joked him.

He pouted.

“oh, oh wait…. I have to charge first…” he stated…

“oh, sure… go ahead.”

You then turned around and walked towards your bed.

You saw again this:

You smiled and grabbed your phone… “okay, I need to sleep, so…”

You took a picture of it and then looked at Chanyeol… “thank you so much, Chanyeol.” You murmured.

You fixed your bed and transfer the rose petals into a vase… you also put the two roses there.

You put the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter