"Where are you… I don’t want to lose you too.”

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes were widening because of Baekhyun did. He just kissed your lips, without any movements.

He then dropped your jaws and glared at you.

“Are you now happy?!” he yelled.

He then looked away and walked out.

Your eyes were still widening, you couldn’t believe that your dreamboy kissed you.

You were so speechless. Your heart was beating so fast.

*he just kissed me… but* you then shook your head. *no, he didn’t mean it*

You then walked slowly back to your table and saw your lunch box on the floor. Chanyeol’s happy face appeared in your mind.

*Chanyeol put a lot of effort on my lunch, then there was this Bacon being mean towards me…. I don’t  want to disappoint Chanyeol.*

You then bent over to pick up and fix what Baekhyun done.

After that, you stood up and realized the crowd was glaring at you.

You wondered why they are glaring at you.

Then one of them crossed her arms. “hey you, how dare you to call him Bacon huh?! you even kissed him!”

“oh, yeah you ! And I heard that you have a boyfriend. You !” another girl shouted.

“you lowered your head. “No, I didn’t kiss Byun Baekhyun…. He was the one who did it.” You explained.

“ah, so you think Baekhyun likes you? Wake up girl!” another girl shouted.

You looked at her. “no, it’s not like that!”

“okay, we will teach you a lesson!”

Your eyes widened. “huh? what lesson?!”

She smirked.

*aish…. * you thought…. Then started to run away from them…

“oh! What the! Let’s chase her!” then they chase you out.

Eunjung was there and decided just to not chase you.

“I should tell this to Jiyeon.” She murmured.

Baekhyun went to the school garden…. His friends were there…

He lied down near a tree and look at the sky.

*I just kissed that commoner girl. Er I don’t know why I did that! What is happening on me!*

Kai, D.O and Sehun were doing their homeworks.

Kai scratched his head. “Aigoo! I don’t want to do this anymore… Sehun just do my homeworks, okay?!” he demanded and he then checked his phone.

His eyes widened on what he saw. “huh! what is this?! Baekhyun hyung kissing that commoner girl?!”

Baekhyun heard it and his heart skipped in a moment. He then got up and went to them.

He sat beside Kai.  “ya! What are you saying?!”

“what? What did you say Kai?” D.O asked with confusion.

“here… look!” Kai showed them a snapshot of Baekhyun kissing you.

Baekhyun couldn’t deny it. “aish!”

Sehun looked at it then looked away.

“hahaha, I thought you don’t like her? BUT you just kissed that girl! Oh, oh Byun Baekhyun!” Kai .

Baekhyun was blushing. “No! what the! I don’t know! I don’t know what I did that! Aish! No way!”

“Don’t deny it Baekhyun hyung! Hahaha.” D.O .

-

You were still running away from Baekhyun’s crazy fans.

You then lost them and you finally got up in Rooftop… the rooftop where Chanyeol shouted your name.

You then mesmerized that moment. It made you smile. “yeah, that crazy robot.” You murmured.

You sat down and decided to stay there. You were almost out of breath.

You sighed and looked at the sky. “thank God, I’m now safe… maybe, I should stay here for a while… okay in this case, I might go back home late.”

-

In your apartment…

Chanyeol was sitting on the sofa... he was so bored, but he keeps on thinking about you…

He was smiling while thinking of you…

“I miss my girlfriend~ I hope she liked what I cooked. Hihihi” he giggled.

He then the television.

He stood up and felt excited when he saw idols dancing ‘sorry sorry’

Chanyeol:

“waaa, this seems to be so fun! Hehehe.”

Chanyeol started to copy their dance steps…

Chanyeol:

he danced and danced with all his energy, not caring about his battery life.-He danced until 8pm… he then sat down on sofa.

“wow, I want to dance more! Yay…. And I want Mukgu dance with me…” then he realized that you weren’t home yet.

“oh,  where is she? She is supposed to be here… hmmm.” Chanyeol wondered.

-

You were still on the rooftop.

You were freezing.

“geez, I’m 1hour late… Chanyeol must be so worried.” You said to yourself with shaky voice.

You stood up and your knees were shaking.

You decided to go in the building, but you still saw some students…

“I wish, there are no Baekhyun fans here…” you tried to run again even if you were still shaking…

-

You finally got out from the campus and took a cab to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter