Date or...

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day…

At the classroom… You were with Chanyeol… Jiyeon was with her friends, watching you…  *Mukgu is very lucky, I wish Chanyeol is my boyfriend… he’s so perfect…* Jiyeon thought then sighed.

After some minutes… Kris’ group arrived. Jiyeon and Kris had an eye contact. *I want Kris… I want to be his girlfriend… I want to show to the world that I’m better than Mukgu… that I have the hotter boyfriend.* Jiyeon thought.

Kris then looked at her… “huh~” Jiyeon gasped. He smirked at her and approached her.

“Let me be your boyfriend!” he yelled at her. Jiyeon’s eyes widened. “what?!”

Kris smiled. “Don’t you want to be my girlfriend?” he asked. Jiyeon was in the state of shock. “I want, but it’s too s-“ Kris grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room.

All of you witnessed what Kris did. You just smiled and shook your head.

-

Outside the classroom…

Jiyeon leaned her back on the wall. Kris stood infront of her and put his arms between Jiyeon’s. “Let’s date tomorrow. But I want to have a double date with Chanyeol and his girlfriend. I’m still inexperienced, so I want them to be with us.” Kris said directly with his fierce eyes.

“what? Why? I can handle our date alone.” Jiyeon spat.

Kris removed his arms and moved away. “That’s the deal. Okay, see you tomorrow.” He then gave her a piece of paper and left. Jiyeon raised an eyebrow and twisted . “what a weird guy…” she hissed. She opened the paper. “oh…” she smiled.

What she saw:

818-34253-234 –your boyfriend.

Jiyeon giggled. “Okay, hihi. As long as he’s my boyfriend, I would be happy!”

-

Lunch break:

Jiyeon was alone and looking for you. *I should find Mukgu… where is she…* then she saw you. she smirked. “Oh, there she is…”

You and Chanyeol were eating together.  “Oh, it’s Jiyeon.” Chanyeol saw her. you smiled and waved at Jiyeon. “Jiyeon!” Jiyeon smiled and ran to you. “Hi! Can we talk, Mukgu?” she asked you.

You nodded. “sure! Sit down” Jiyeon take her seat infront of you. “um, Kris asked me to have a date, tomorrow… but.”

“but?”  you asked.

Jiyeon bit her lower lip and looked away. “but he asked me to have a double date with you guys…” she then tapped the table and looked straight into your eyes. “Please Mukgu, please agree! I really want Kris!”

You smiled. “hmmm, okay.”

Jiyeon stood up and smiled. “Really? Really?! Omo! Thank you! See you tomorrow! I will just text you!” she then bowed and ran happily.

“wow, I’m happy for Jiyeon!” Chanyeol said. “me too! Hihi.”

-

Evening at your apartment…

You and Chanyeol were eating dinner. “So, tomorrow… we’ll have date again!” Chanyeol was excited. You nodded. “uhm, yeah!” Chanyeol twitched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter