Revelations

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYEON’S POV:

I’m running away from Baekhyun… I don’t know what to do now… I’m feeling guilty and I don’t know why… I then stopped in a moment. I saw Kris with Chanyeol… Luhan and Tao were following them… Maybe this is his plan?! Waaa, what should I do?!I kept on biting my fingers… aish… Maybe I should now tell this to Mukgu… Of all the bad things I did to her, she’s still kind towards me, maybe this time I can be a help for her.

-

NO ONE’S POV:

“Mukgu! Chanyeol is in danger! Save him!” Jiyeon shouted from the door.

“what? Danger?!” you and Baekhyun asked in unison. Jiyeon then approached you. “Listen to me, Mukgu… the truth is… Kris is a robot. He has a mission to kill Chanyeol!”

“what?!” your eyes widened and couldn’t believe on what Jiyeon was saying. Jiyeon looked away. “Not sure about killing Chanyeol, but it’s something like that. He’s planning to get his memory card!”

“Jiyeon, are you saying the truth? I thought it’s only Chanyeol!” Baekhyun asked.

“I’m saying the truth! Hurry up! Our time is running out!” Jiyeon was in panic. You were just speechless and freezing. Jiyeon grabbed your hand. “Mukgu, let’s go… let’s save your Chanyeol!”

You slowly moved… and then faced her. “Let’s go!”

“but where will we find him?!” Baekhyun asked. “I don’t know! Let’s just find him! If you want, you can just stay here.” Jiyeon answered.

Baekhyun glared at her and ran away. “Baekhyun!” you called him. Jiyeon stopped you and shook her head. “Let’s go, Mukgu.”

-

Baekhyun while running away… *I can’t believe on what’s happening… All of them are robots!? Aish…* then he bumped into someone. “oh, sorry!”

“Baekhyun hyung? Kai said. “Oh, Kai… did you see Chanyeol?”

Kai shook his head. “Nope. Why? What happened?” Baekhyun smiled. “Never mind… I’m just looking for him.” Baekhyun walked out. Kai decided to follow him secretly. *something weird is going on…*

Baekhyun went to the comfort room. He was washing his face near the washing area. His eyes were close while doing it. Kai then slowly sneaked in and went inside the cubicle.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked at his reflection. “Robots... why are robots invading us? And then this newly transfer Kris? What does he want to Chanyeol?!” Baekhyun shook his head. “I must help Mukgu then!”

Kai’s eyes widened. *What?!* He then kicked the door’s cubicle and went out. Baekhyun was shocked and turned to him. “K-kai?! Did you hear what I said?!” Kai looked at him seriously and nodded as he walked closer to him. “Yes. Let’s go we should save Chanyeol.” Baekhyun was so confused. “But why are you not that shock?!” Kai just smiled at him. “You’ll know soon, let’s go!” Then they ran together.

You and Jiyeon were outside the building… You stopped and almost out of breath. Jiyeon turned to you. “Are you alright Mukgu?” you raised your thumb and kept on catching your breath. “Yeah, I’m okay…”

Jiyeon grabbed her hair. “Aigoo, where will we find them?! I don’t have any idea to be honest!”

“Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter