FEELINGS... LOVE... SECRET

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You turned off your PC and jumped on your bed. You lied down there with your arms and legs stretched.

“um, I’m only doing this because I don’t want Chanyeol to be exposed… that’s all…” you sighed but you’re really confused.

-

At Jiyeon’s mansion…

Chanyeol and her was on the living room… sitting together on the sofa… but then…

“Maam Jiyeon!” her maid approached her.

“oh why?” she asked.

“Maam, your dad is going back now… he’s in the airport now… he said that you should go there to pick him up.”

Jiyeon’s eyes widened. “What?! D-dad?!”

Chanyeol chuckled. “why, my girlfriend? Waa I wanna meet your dad!” he was so excited.

Jiyeon faced him seriously… “Aish… no… you can’t… he’s so strict.”

Then she sighed and seemed to be so disappointed. “In this case, you cannot stay here in my mansion… I will let you live on my condominium unit temporarily….”

Chanyeol frowned. “Really? Aish… okay my girlfriend! Just always visit me! Haahaha.”

Jiyeon smiled. “Ofcourse! Hihi. Let’s go.”

-

In the limousine…

Chanyeol became silent…

“huh? what’s the matter, Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol looked at her. “I don’t know but… that annoying girl is bugging up in my mind…”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she bit her lip. *Aish… No!*

Jiyeon gave him a fake smile. “Don’t think of her… she’s a retard girl.”

Chanyeol smiled. “Okay my girlfriend!”

-

Jiyeon left Chanyeol alone in the condominium unit…

Chanyeol’s battery life was so low.. so he decided to charge…

He sat on the sofa…

“I don’t know why but she’s really in my mind…” then he touched his chest… “and this… I’m feeling something…”

-

The next day… at the school…

You were in the hallway… waiting for Jiyeon and Chanyeol to come…

You were walking back and forth… feeling nervous…

“Okay, Mukgu… I will only do this for Chanyeol to be safe… that’s all… this kiss won’t mean anything…” you were talking to yourself…

Then you saw Chanyeol and Jiyeon holding each other’s hands from a far. Your heart races it beat. *Oh they are here!* you gulped…

They were about to walk on your way… then you blocked them.

“Wait… Chanyeol, let’s talk.” You started.

“Oh, Mukgu… you should go to our class now.” Jiyeon said.

You shook your head. “No, I should talk with Chanyeol…”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “What a desperate .” She hissed.

She then cleared … “Okay, Chanyeol… do you want to talk with her?”

Chanyeol was blank minded… and just staring at you.

“ya, Chanyeol?!” Jiyeon yelled at him.

Chanyeol then awaken up. “Oh, hmmm.. No!” he shook his head. “I don’t want! I don’t know her… and she’s annoying!”

You gasped and gulped… your eyes became teary… “Hmm, okay then… maybe later… Ha-ha-haha…” you laughed awkwardly as you walked away from them.

Chanyeol then watched you walking away… Jiyeon then grabbed his arms.. “Let’s go to classroom now…”

“um, okay my girlfriend!” he answered.

But unknowingly, Baekhyun witnessed what happened… “Oh, that poor girl… tsk.” He then followed you… he grabbed your wrist and made you face him. Your eyes widened. “Baekhyun?!”

Baekhyun looked at your eyes seriously… “Yes.. why are you doing this? Why are you still pushing yourself to the person who doesn’t love you anymore?! It makes you look like desperate!” he yelled.

You shoved his hands away. “You don’t know anything!”

Baekhyun glared at you. “No… I know everything… that you are a pathetic girl who still chasing her ex boyfriend. Move on!”

You clicked your tongue. “are you trying to comfort me? Or you are just mad because you’re jealous? I don’t understand you, Byun Baekhyun…” you joked around the ‘jealous’ part.

“YES! I am jealous! I don’t want you to suffer because of that guy~! I’m jealous because all you see is him! I’m still here Mukgu! I know I am stupid, but I’m now inlove with a girl who I used to hate before!” he shouted.

You turned around… “What you are doing now… is what I am doing now… we are just doing the same… you now like me… but I don’t like you now… you are chasing a girl who doesn’t love you anymore.”

Baekhyun felt hurt again… “So meaning, you really love that Crackboy?!”

Your eyes widened and heartbeat became faster… *what? Inlove with Chanyeol? With a robot?!*

“Ya~!” Baekhyun shouted and held your shoulder.

you closed your eyes… “You don’t need to know it!” you shouted and ran away…

Baekhyun clicked his tongue as he shook his head. “Mukgu, you’re very obvious… You now forgotten me because of that tower crack guy.”

-

While running away…

*No, it’s impossible for me to fall inlove with a robot… I want true love… from a HUMAN… please don’t tell me I’m really inlove with Chanyeol…*

-

You reached the classroom… the door was locked,

“OMG. I’m late…” you facepalmed yourself.

Then your professor o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter