ROBOT BOYFRIEND IN SCHOOL

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol was smiling happily in front of your class. “So, Chanyeol what is your surname?” The professor asked.

“huh? Surname? What is that?” he asked dumbly.

You bit your lip. *argh, what should we do… I must help him before anything happens.*

Chanyeol was so lost because he didn’t know what he should answer. *What is surname… I only have name given by my girlfriend.*

You stood up. “It’s Park! He is Park Chanyeol!” you shouted. Chanyeol smiled. “oh, wow! yeah… I’m Park Chanyeol! Hehe.” He was clapping and laughing like an idiot.

You sighed and sat down again. *whew… that was random.*

The professor nodded. “Oh, Park Chanyeol you are such a happy virus. I like your personality.”

Chanyeol smiled to him. “Thanks, sir!”

The professor faced the class. “Anything else you want to ask to Mr. Park?”

Then a girl stood up. “Chanyeol, are you and Mukgu really dating?”

Your eyes widened. “huh~”

Chanyeol nodded and smiled. “Yes! Yes! We are also living together! I really love her! She’s my girlfriend!” he said while looking at you. You were just looking at him, and decided to look away. You were feeling shy.

The girls frowned. Jiyeon was staring at you. *Tsss~* then he rolled her eyeballs.

“Oh, wow… Congrats, Mukgu! You got a perfect boyfriend!” The professor said.

Chanyeol looked at him and shook his head. “No, sir. I’m the lucky one to have her.”

“No, he’s not my boyfriend hehehe.” You awkwardly said.

“Oh, what a sweet boyfriend. Mukgu, don’t deny it. Um okay  Chanyeol, you may now take your seat.” He pointed the vacant seat beside you. “There~ beside your girlfriend.”

Chanyeol bowed to him and smiled. “Thank you!”

He sat beside you, smiling. You smiled awkwardly. Chanyeol pouted. “Oh, my girlfriend, don’t feel embarrassed. I love you so much.” And he did a bbuing bbuing.

You looked away and laughed awkwardly because the class was watching you. “Hehe~” *Aish Chanyeol~* but you were blushing.

The class started, Chanyeol participated actively…. he got perfect scores, etc. *Wow, I feel like a proud mama because of Chanyeol’s class participation.* you thought while smiling.

-

After the class, you and Chanyeol went to the locker area to get some things…

“Mukgu!” Baekhyun shouted from a far walking towards you. You stopped from what you were doing and gazed at him. “huh?”

Baekhyun approached you and grabbed your wrist. “Let’s talk.” He said with his serious face.

You shoved his hand. “We don’t have to talk.” Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun. “You shortie, let go of my girlfriend!”

Baekhyun blowed his bangs up and glared back at Chanyeol. “Shut up crack boy!” he yelled then he grabbed your hand tightly. “Ya, I just want to tell something!” Baekhyun shouted.

You looked away and bit your lip. “Say it here.”

Baekhyun shook his head. “No, let’s go.” And he dragged you away from Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol, just wait for me there, okay?!” you shouted. Chanyeol was glaring at Baekhyun and didn’t answer.

Baekhyun dragged you in the hallway. You were standing together facing to the window.“Say it now.” You said coldly. He held your hand and put this on:

You slowly looked at him. “Oh, this is…”

He looked away and let go of your hand. “Yeah… you ran away from the music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter