"CHANYEOL"

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN’S POV:

“oh yeah… even you are so mean to me…. I still like you… but please… don’t be full to yourself!! YOU BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

That commoner girl yelled at me as she threw the drawing on me…

She ran and left.

I couldn’t utter any words… “what?! Bacon?!!!” she just called me Bacon… what the !! It’s Baekhyun not Bacon!! Argh!!!!!!

I opened her drawing…

Oh, it looks like me… I shook my head and kept it in my bag.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THERE’S A HANDSOME GUY ON THE SCIENCE BUILDING’S ROOFTOP!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH”

Girls were screaming… ugh.. so irritating!!!!

“huh? Who’s that?” Kai asked.

“let’s go check!!!” D.O suggested.

“what? Why though? We are the most handsome in this school…” I bragged.

Kai smirked at me…”don’t worry, we’ll just check.”

I nodded. “okay, okay… let’s go.”

-

No one’s POV:

You reached the school ground.

You saw many girls scattered there.

You wiped away your tears.

“huh? What is happening…” you mumbled.

The robot was on the rooftop… he squinted as he looked for you…

*where is my girlfriend…..*

“KIM MUKGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GIRLFRIEND! WHERE ARE YOU!!!??? YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE TO PICK YOU UP!!!” he was shouting your name on the Science Building’s Rooftop.

Your eyes widened as you looked at him from above. “what?!!!!!!! Why is he here?!!!!”

Girls glared at you… you waved your hands and looked at them awkwardly…

“no, no… he isn’t my boyfriend. He-he-he.”

He then finally saw you. “oh!!!! There she is!!!!”

The robot went back inside the building and rushed to go down…

-

“really? He isn’t your boyfriend?” a girl asked you with her eyebrow raised.

You looked away. “um… yeah~”

“MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!! MY GIRLFRIEND!” the robot screamed while running towards you…

You hid your face… *oh damn….*

He approached you and held your shoulders.

“oh, let’s go home my girlfriend!” he smiled at you…

Baekhyun with his friends reached the school ground…

“what?!! She has a boyfriend?!!” Kai was shocked.

“then… she likes Baekhyun hyung?!!!!” D.O added.

Sehun was just silent.

Baekhyun was clenching his fists while gritting his teeth…

“this girl is such a . She fooled me.” Baekhyun hissed while glaring at you.

The robot carried you, bridal style… your eyes widened as you held his neck. He smiled at you… “let’s go….” You looked away… ‘um, okay.. you don’t have to-“

He shook his head and smiled again… “it’s okay… you looked so tired…”

And he carried you out from the campus…

Baekhyun was so mad and walked away…

“ya! Baekhyun! Baekhyun hyung!” Kai called him and afterwards he chased him out.

D.O shook his head… “oh, oh….” He signaled at Sehun.

Sehun just looked at him emotionless as they followed Kai and Baekhyun…

Jiyeon also witnessed what was just happened… she crossed her arms.

*so that Mukgu has a boyfriend?!!!!!! And her boyfriend is so hot!!! I can’t believe this!*

-

The robot was walking on his way to your home and he’s still carrying you…

“hey~”

“mmm?”

“you can now put me down…” you requested…

“but?” he said with his worried face.

“go…. Please…. I can walk, you know…” you replied.

The robot smiled at you. He put you down gently as you fixed yourself.

“hey… why did you go to school? I told you to not leave the apartment, right?” you scolded him.

He pouted. “but, I’m a romantic boyfriend… so I have to pick you up from your school…”

You looked at him… *because his mind is programmed… he’s just a robot.*

“okay, whatever… “ you walked forward… and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter