ROBOTS

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris’ POV:

This little is so annoying… I raised my fist to hit him again… but someone held my fist.

I stopped. He smirked at me. His aura is so powerful. Can he be…

“You better leave now.” He stated.

Yeah, I can’t be wrong. He’s the first robot that Suho created.  He’s so powerful. We should leave for now.

“Okay, Luhan we should go.” I said to Luhan. He stood up. “Okay, Okay…” he said.

-

NO ONE’S POV:

Tao was staring at Chanyeol… “Oh, maybe I should get his memory card now.” He smirked.

He stood up… “Hey, Tao!” Kris shouted.

Tao startled. “Why?”

Kris held Tao’s shoulder. “You can’t do this in public place.”

Tao removed Kris’ hands from his shoulder and looked at him. “So, what’s the use of my time control power?”

“Hey, we can’t able to get it during his sleep or charging time.” Luhan reminded Tao.

Tao sighed. “Oh, okay. Er.”

“but wait Kris.” Luhan spat.

Kris looked at him. “What?”

“why did you let go of that kid? I know you Kris. I know that you won’t let someone off.” Luhan said.

“Actually, the one who stopped me from punching that kid is like us… He’s a robot too.”

“What?!” Tao and Luhan were so shocked.

Kris nodded. “Yes. In fact, he’s stronger than us. He’s the first robot that Suho created.

-

Baekhyun’s POV:

“Mukgu!” Kai called Mukgu.

Mukgu then left with Kai… I’m still speechless about what she said. What did she mean about that statement? Can Chanyeol not stay with her forever?

-

No one’s POV:

Kai pat your shoulder and then left. You sighed. “Why should I protect Chanyeol? What is exactly happening? I’m so confused.” You hit your head and then remembered Chanyeol. “Oh, Chanyeol!” then ran fast.

You arrived at the cafeteria, almost out of breath.  “Oh, Mukgu!” Luhan greeted you. You were holding your chest and panting. “I’m so sorry for leaving Chanyeol to you guys…”

Chanyeol was leaning on Tao’s shoulder. “It’s okay… he’s sleeping.”

Your eyes widened. *Oh, I think he’s charging… Aish…*

Kris smirked at you. “Yes, don’t leave Chanyeol alone…” you looked at him and nodded. “um, okay…”

Chanyeol then slowly opened his eyes… and got up. “Mukgu!” he was so happy and hugged you.

“Yay, sorry I have to charge for a while!” He said. Your eyes widened and covered his mouth. “Hey, they might hear you.” You murmured. He just smiled. You removed your hands from his mouth. “Okay, I’m sorry my girlfriend!”

Kris then purposely coughed. “Ehem…” it caught your attention and you moved away from Chanyeol. “Um, I’m sorry…”

Luhan stood up. “Oh, let’s go back to our class! We’ll be late!”

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter