the prom night

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You facepalmed yourself. *Oh, Mukgu, don’t forget that he’s a robot.*

“um, okay Chanyeol let’s now go to class.”

You were walking together then you bumped into Baekhyun’s group.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened then glared. “Let’s go.” He commanded his friends.

You sighed… but then you remembered about Sehun. *Oh, Sehun promised me to help Chanyeol  for prom.*

“Sehun-ssi~” then Sehun stopped… “oh, why?”

You then grabbed his wrist to move away from Baekhyun, D.O and Kai… You talked to Sehun. “do you still remember your promise about Chanyeol?”

Sehun then choked. “oh, are you okay??” you asked.

Sehun looked at you. “Oh, yeah… I’m okay… um yeah, I still remember.”

You clapped your hand once. “Okay then… I will introduce him to you…”

Sehun’s eyes widened and waved his hands together. “No, no… you don’t have to!” 

You just grinned. “Chanyeol!”

Then Chanyeol run to you… “Why my girlfrie-“ then he recognized Sehun.

“Oh, it’s you! Thehun! haha” he pointed and laughed

Baekhyun’s group heard it. “Hahahaha…. Thehun… oh God… he’s mocking Sehun’s lisp.” D.O laughed.

“He is really in crack…” Baekhyun added.

“What a weird guy… oh wait! I have to go to bathroom!” Kai left.

“You’re weirder…” D.O hissed then laughed.

Sehun hid his face and was blushing because of embarrassment. “huh? Thehun? What is that? Um oh so, you already know each other?” you asked dumbly.

“Yes, my girlfriend! I met him in an arcade centre… where I  got your stufftoy. Hehehe.”

You smiled at Sehun. “Oh, okay… it’s better that you already know each other… thanks Sehun! Give me your phone number so that I can contact you.”

Sehun and you exchanged phone numbers…

-

PROM EVENT DAY… 8AM…

Sehun already picked up Chanyeol from your place.

While you, you were at the bus stop… waiting for Jiyeon’s driver to pick you up.

At Jiyeon’s salon…

“Hey, don’t you really have the plan to contact Mukgu?” Suzy asked Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smirked. “Hahaha, I don’t care about her… I don’t want to see her later… I just want Chanyeol.”

“Oh, what Jiyeon wants, what Jiyeon gets…” Eunjung said.

-

You were waiting for 5hours… it was so cold and you were carrying your gown… “Aigoo… where is Jiyeon’s driver…”

Then an old lady saw you. *Oh, that gown is familiar…* the old lady approached you. “Miss, are you okay?” she asked. You were shivering as you faced her. “I’m okay… don’t worry…” you said in your shaky tone of voice.

“No. let’s go… I will take you to my home…”

“But..” but she held your hand and dragged you out.

You arrived at her home… she let you drink a cup of coffee. “Thank you…”

“You’re welcome. You need it…” then she saw the gown again beside you.

“Oh, that gown… it’s from my shop.” She smiled at you.

Your eyes widened. “Really? Um, someone gave it to me…” *what a coincidence… so this is the old lady Chanyeol was talking about.*

“Wow… probably you’re his girlfriend… I forgot his name… um… something ‘CHAN’ hahaha.” She laughed.

You were feeling shy.

“That handsome guy is so sweet and kind… I gave him pants when I first met him… then last week… he came her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter