He is JUST a ROBOT.

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*so they are really busy with something huh~* Baekhyun thought.

Your eyes were widening. “w-w-hat are you doing here Baekhyun?!”

He looked away and clenched his fists. Chanyeol was glaring at him.

Baekhyun glared at you. “It’s none of your business! You ! Don’t ever dare to show up to me, okay?! I don’t want to see you again!” he angrily stated.

You were so confused. “what?!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and left. Chanyeol looked at you. *oh, my girlfriend looks sad. That guy~ tsk.* and then he followed Baekhyun.

“huh? Chanyeol! Where are you going?!” you were about to chase him but you realized that you were only have towel wrapped on your body. You then sat on the sofa and sighed. “aigoo, Baekhyun even saw me only  with towel! Aish.” You facepalmed yourself.

-

Baekhyun was about to go in his car, but Chanyeol grabbed his arm. Baekhyun turned around. “ya! What the !” he yelled. Chanyeol was glaring at him.  

Baekhyun twisted his mouth. “hey bro, let go of me, okay? You and your girlfriend are busy, right?! Go on! Continue!” he shouted.  He then noticed that Chanyeol’s shirt was ed.

He looked away and cleared his throat. “and your shirt though…”

Chanyeol ‘s mouth formed ‘o’. He then buttoned his shirt.

After that…

Chanyeol  glared at him again. “yeah, we were busy and then you just called her “”. Are you even a man?”

 “Dude, your girlfriend isn’t even a woman. She’s just . Look at her, she is not even beautiful. I guess, you are blind.” Baekhyun yelled.

Chanyeol shook his head. “No, she’s the most beautiful creature in this world. “

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “whatever you crazy!”

Chanyeol:

“Stop bullying her, or else I will kill you in your sleep.” And he went back to your apartment.

Baekhyun blew his hair up. “LOL. Crazy creepy man.” He shook his head and went inside his car.

He started the engine and grabbed your drawing from his pocket. He looked at it. “I forgot to give this back to her. Okay, whatever.”

-

Inside your apartment…

You were still sitting on the sofa, only wearing a towel. You were thinking about Baekhyun’s actions.

*he’s so weird… he even called me , why is he so mad at me?* then the door opened.

Your eyes widened. “Oh, Chanyeol, where have you been?”

He closed the door. “um, I just talked to that jerk. I told him to stop bullying you.”

You stood up and looked away. “it won’t work though.”

Chanyeol smiled and walked towards you. “Don’t worry, I will always protect you.” you looked at his bright face.

*He’s so bright. But, no he is just a robot.*

You moved away from him. “okay, I should dressed up now.”

He walked towards the sofa, as you walked towards your cabinet to get clothes.

You closed it and looked at Chanyeol… he was staring at you.

Chanyeol:

“hey, why are you looking at me?”

He shook his head. “um, nothing. You just look so y.” He grinned.

You felt shy and went inside the comfort room. You shook your head. “I’m not y, his mind is just programmed and thinks that I’m y, even if I’m not.”

-

At Baekhyun’s m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter