playground garden

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning at school…

Baekhyun with his friends arrived… as usual all girls were screaming for them…

Baekhyun was with his grumpy face at always. Sehun with his blank face. Kai and D.O was waving at girls...

Baekhyun’s eyes were looking for someone… *where is that commoner girl? But this is good, I told her that I want to see her again. That b*tch.* Baekhyun thought.

At the school garden…

Baekhyun and his friends were there… they were resting there.

Sehun was leaning on a tree, reading a book… while Baekhyun, D.O and Kai were lying down on the grass. Position: D.O-Baekhyun-Kai

Kai got up and sat on the grass. “hahaha” he laughed and looked down on Baekhyun.

“huh?” Baekhyun wondered why Kai laughed at him.

He then got up and just sat on the grass. He glared at Kai. “hey, why are you laughing?!”

Kai stopped from laughing. And did this face:

“I just noticed that you were not talking since morning… are you thinking about that commoner girl? I haven’t seen her around.” He then laughed again.

Baekhyun twisted his mouth and looked away. “Enough with your derp faces… and why should I think about that girl? I don’t care about her!” Baekhyun shouted.

D.O got up and put an arm on Baekhyun… “but, you went at her apartment yesterday, right?” he grinned at him.

Baekhyun removed D.O’s arm on him. “ya, I was supposed to bring back her ty drawing… but his boyfriend was there  too.” Baekhyun stated.

Kai moved closer and played Baekhyun’s chin with his fingers… “so, our almighty Baekhyun is jealous? Haha.” Kai .

Baekhyun glared at him and stood up.

“I’m not!” he yelled and walked away.

“haha, Baekhyun hyung is so jealous.” D.O said.

Kai nodded. “haha, yeah!” he agreed and they laughed together.

Sehun was just watching them, and shook his head.

-

Baekhyun was walking along the hallway. *what?! I’m not jealous! Come on! That girl is a . She isn’t my type!* he scratched his hair with his two hands… “argh! I don’t want to think about her! Argh!”

Jiyeon was watching him secretly. “hmm? What’s happening on Baekhyun? And who’s that girl? Is it me?” she then giggled.

-

Afternoon:

You were still in the classroom because you were hiding from Baekhyun.

You then grabbed your sketch pad, pencil and color pencils…

“I’m so bored… okay, let me draw something…” you said to yourself…

You were thinking about Chanyeol… “so, how’s he? Hmmm” you mumbled.

-

At your apartment…

Chanyeol was so bored.  He cleaned your apartment… and stared at your bed.

“When we will sleep on this bed?” he pouted.

He turned around and saw a flower vase on the mini table.

He walked there and saw roses. He smiled. “oh, I have an idea! Hihi.” He giggled.

He picked the roses from the vase…

After 5mins…

Your bed:

Chanyeol stood beside the bed and happily clapped his hands. “yeah! My girlfriend will be happy! Yay yay!” Chanyeol was so happy.

-

2pm at the cafeteria… Baekhyun and his friends were there, eating…

D.O and Kai was enjoying their meal… while Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter