“Ayo Waddup! I’m Chanyeol!"

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV:

“How unfair! Is this because that guy is more handsome than you Baekhyun hyung?!” Kai shouted.

What? Are you doing this in purpose, Kai?! I glared at him. “shut up! I’m more handsome than that tower. Er.” I shouted. Well, I’m really more handsome than him. He is such a creep!

Er I’m so pissed! I decided to walk out and my feet dragged me to the hallway…

I can feel the strong wind from the open area near those bicycles… I walked there and watched the scene outside.

Mukgu’s face flashed on my mind… I’m feeling guilty. I don’t know why.  I’m also feeling mad towards that guy, especially when I see them together… what is this?! Should I apologize to her to stop these weird thoughts? Argh! I don’t know! I’m going crazy!

-

Sehun’s POV:

“Aish.. let’s follow Baekhyun hyung…” D.O stated.

“oh, that Bacon… okay let’s go…” Kai answered him… But me, I’m just ignoring them.

“Ya! Sehun are you coming with us?” Kai asked.

I shook my head. “I have to do something first… I will just follow later.”

“okay, see you then!” D.O smiled as Kai dragged him away.

So now that Mukgu and Chanyeol are together… this makes me feel stupid as a person. How come I accepted Baekhyun hyung’s deal? I should really first think Mukgu’s feelings. She’s a girl. And, she must be so lucky for having Chanyeol. Chanyeol is so kind and so inlove with her… I can see that he will do anything for her.

I should beg her for forgiveness.

-END OF POV-

-

At the Exo Planet…

“MASTER LAY YIXING…” Robots said in unison.

“Okay you three have 100days to live… so you better enjoy it here in EXO planet.” Lay stated.

Suho approached Lay. “Um, master… you should give them names.” He suggested.

Lay clapped his hands once. “Oh, yeah…”

He rubbed his chin. “Okay, you are Kris!”

“I am Kris. I love it… It’s hot…” he grinned.

Lay smiled. “Yeah, just like Krisus.”

Then he pointed the shortest one. “oh, you are Luhan!”

“I am Luhan. Sounds cute!” he was giggling.

Lay smirked. “Yeah, because you are cute!”

He then looked at the remaining one.

“Oh, so you are….

Tao!”

“okay I’m Tao… so short.” He was disappointed.

“hahaha.” Lay laughed. “So you want a longer name? okay, I will call you Tao Panda!”

“Tao Panda? Do I look like a Panda to you?”

“yeah! Because you are cute, you can do bbuing bbuing, right?”

Tao smiled. “Yeah!”

“Bbuing, Bbuing!”

Tao made them all smiled.

“okay, okay…. you three are my special robots, I can rethink if I will let you live for more than 100days… but I already promised myself that I won’t… but… ugh… okay, I can change my mind in the future… so be kind to me.”

“Yes MASTER LAY YIXING!” They said in unison.

“Okay, Suho us to my mansion.” He commanded.

Suho bowed. “Got it, master LAY!”

-

At the planet Earth…

6:30pm…

You arrived at your apartment…

Chanyeol heard your footsteps and immediately stood near the door to welcome you.

You opened the door… “Waa welcome back my girlfriend!” he welcomed you happily, arms widely opened. It made you startled, but you smiled eventually.

“ya, don’t surprise me, like that…” but you were smiling.

Chanyeol:

“Oh, really? Why? Huhu” he fake the sobbing part.

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter