MY BOYFRIEND IS BACK

My Perfect NAMJA CHINGU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: CHECK THE NOTE IN THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER

CHANYEOL’S POV:

“I miss you, Chanyeol…” that girl said.

I was shocked. I don’t know but deep inside… I’m feeling something… My eyes widened… She then tiptoed and kissed my lips… then moved away…

“is your system restarted now?” she asked.

What a silly girl! I already have my girlfriend!

I glared at her. “Shut up! You insane girl. Jiyeon is my only girlfriend!”

She then started to cry… “So, I guess, this is it…. Goodbye, Chanyeol… be happy.”  She wiped your tears and ran away.

I then closed the door, but…

“uh- wha-“

NO ONE’S POV:

His system stopped.

The next day… afternoon…

Suho put Chanyeol on your bed. “Okay… he might wake up soon… I’m sure you won’t remember Mukgu… but be sure to be kind to her, okay?” Suho smiled.

He then grabbed his phone and left. “Should send message to Mukgu now.”

-

CHANYEOL’S POV:

“And I will be willing to be called as your girlfriend… I will really acknowledge you as my BOYFRIEND… SO PLEASE WAKE UP~” I heard those words from a familiar voice…

I slowly opened my eyes and oh, I’m lying down on Mukgu’s bed… I then twisted my neck and saw her crying on my hand… What’s happening…

I moved my hand a bit…

“Mukgu~ my girlfriend…. Mukgu… I miss you so much.” I said with my weak voice.

-

No one’s POV:

Your eyes widened as your heart dropped.

“Chanyeol?!” you then lifted your head and looked at him… he was smiling at you.

“Mukgu, why are you crying?”

You cried more… mixed emotions… “Chanyeol, do you remember me?”

Chanyeol smiled and nodded. “Yes… You are my girlfriend… we go to school together… I’m now on your be-“

He got cut off when you hugged him. “I didn’t expect that you are going to remember me… But nevertheless, I’m so happy that you’re back!” you cried more as you hugged him tighter.

Chanyeol was so shock. He then smiled and hugged you back. “I’m happy that you’re now happy my girlfriend…”

He then pulled you in the bed… “huh?!” you gasped.

You ended up facing each other… while he’s hugging you… “I heard what you said… that you’re going to acknowledge me as your boyfriend… is it true?” he asked while looking into your eyes.

You were looking into his eyes blankly. *What should I answer? Should I say yes?*

He then smiled more. “Hey…”

You looked at him seriously. “Yes. You are really now my BOYFRIEND.”

“Really?!” Chanyeol was so happy… “Yay!” he shouted and then hugged you again… you hugged him back. *I love this feeling… I feel so secured… and I’m so happy… is this really love?*

He then let go the hug and looked at your eyes seriously. He then leaned closer to your face. “Thank you, my girlfriend~” he whispered to your lips.

Your eyes widened as your lips touched each other. You slowly closed your eyes and kissed him back. You kissed in synch…. His kisses were so tender… *What is this feeling… I feel like I’m on cloud 9…* you thought.

-

EVENING…

At Baekhyun’s mansion…

He was in his room…

Sitting down on the sofa, he was waiting for someone…

Then someone knocked.

“okay, go in…”

“Young master… here are the files…” His butler handed an envelope.

“Okay, thanks… you may now go.”

The butler bowed then left.

Baekhyun then opened the envelope…

“So this was the investigation… and it’s Jiyeon…”

What he saw was photos of Jiyeon on the rooftop when the pot incident happened.

“That …” Baekhyun hissed then left.

-

At Jiyeon’s mansion.

Jiyeon was in her room, relaxing…

Then her maid came in.

“Maam, there’s someone looking for you outside…”

“AISH… who’s it?”

The maid just bowed. “I don’t know.”

Jiyeon stood up annoyingly. “aish.. okay.”

Jiyeon then dressed up and went out…

She opened their big gate… and saw nothing.

“huh? ya, anyone there?”

Baekhyun then showed up, taking down his hood.

“Baekhyun? Why are you here?” she then smirked. “Are you now regretting neglecting me?”

Baekhyun laughed sarcastically. “Hahaha. You feeler.” Then he glared at her. “Here… I came here for you to see this.”

Jiyeon took the envelope and opened it. Her eyes widened when she saw the evidences. She looked at Baekhyun, shaking…

“How-“

Baekhyun then took it. “I asked my detectives to know whose behind of that incident… I can send you to jail with these evidences…” He smirked.

Jiyeon then snatched it and tore it apart…

“Hahahaha.” Baekhyun laughed. “I have copies… so it won’t work.”

Jiyeon wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter