What I want to do when I have a lover..

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
 "Agassi...Derillo's room number please."
 "wait for a second...She's in room 104."
 "Kamsahamnida."
 
I ran to room 104 of the hospital. That's right, I'm in the hospital. Remy just called me that they met an accident. Cherry was hit by a motor but the @sshol3 didn't help them and just escaped.
 
Room 104.
I opened the door and saw Cherry on a cast already.
 
 "How long have you been here?" I asked Remy. Cherry was resting.
 "Just after you left."
 "WHAT?! And you just called me now?!!" I was irritated and almost lost my temper. They should have called soon!
 "We can't! I can't...I'm still shaky after that incident. I just managed to call you only now.. I'm sorry." She gazed down at the floor. Then, I just realized, I shouldn't have judge too soon. I hugged her as I said sorry. They're just like my little sisters. I shouldn't have let this happen.
 
The sleepover? I cancelled it. This is an emegency so I have to do so. Doo Joon and Dong Woon oppa gave me a ride. They want to accompany me up until hee but I didn't let them. This place is just too public for them. Ki Kwang oppa wasn't there anymore. He was called by the agency. Yosoeb oppa wasn't allowed because he still have schedule tomorrow. The other two oppas accompany Eun Ji, Bo Mi, and Na Eun to their dorm.
 
 "Unnie~" Remy called while still staring at the floor. I stared at her. Then she looked at me with a scared expession. "He's here."
 
 
I went out of the room and sighed. Why is this happening to me?! I thought 'coming back' here will make things in place. But, it just got worser. My relationship with Ki Kwang oppa. Kevin oppa's letter. JunHyung oppa and Cho Rong unnie's relationship. My dongsaeng's accident. And now, HE's here. After 10 years, I found him in the city that complicates my life.
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 
 "Neh~ Take care oppa! Love you too!" Eww! Joke! NYAHAHA! The great BF just called. I can't go to the airport 'cause again...it's too public. He didn't let me. He don't want the media stalked me while he's gone. Isn't that sweet?? >///<
 
 "Did you just say...'I LOVE YOU TOO?!'" Min Hee, my co-worker asked me. This day, my work will be coffee maker. Tss...Mr. Hong may think i'm a multi-tasker?!
 "Uhh...yeah?"
 "Well, it's really impossible fo you to be boyfriend less. How many do you have?! Can you share it with me please?!"
*pak*
I hit her head slightly. Aish...this girl! Do I look like a playgirl?
 "Yah! I'm loyal!"
 "Oww...*sigh* I just wish Eun Hae can see me." Eun Hae is an employee at this floor. 
 "Why don't you love an idol?"
 "Psh. There's no use, they're too high to reach!"
 "Yah...I mean, be a fangirl!"
 "I don't need to..i have my Eun Hae!" She grinned.
 "Weh? Haha." What if I'll tell he who's the great BF? Never! HAHA! It's way too public!! -- word for the day! :P NYAHAHAHA!
 
 
*Boog* *Splash!*
 
 "YAAAAAAH!!!!" Oopsie...remember my duty for the day? I just spilled some on somebody.
 "I-I'm sorry." And guess who? It's a celebrity.
 "Agassi!!! What are you going to do about it! I still have a performance to do!!" She whined. The employees are starting to gather. Shoot! I'm doomed. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
 "We were so sorry!" Min Hee kept on bowing.
 "It's not you! It's her fault!" What the-- k! It's my fault, I know that! She looks younger to me, but she's a respected person I think.. Look at her bodyguards!! So scary!
 
 "Miss..let's just change it." The lady assistant, i think talked to her.
 "WHAT! JUST CHANGE IT?! But I have to wear this in this performance! Manager-ssi said!!" She's burning mad.
 "But, we have no choice. You have to change it or there's no perfomance at all." Wow. Just wow. The lady still manage to low her voice against this iritating kid.
 "But--- AISH!! YOU!" She pointed at me, I jumped a little bit. "YOU FREAKING, LOUSY, WEAK, STUPID COFFEE MAKER!! YOU RUINED MY NIGHT! I'll talk to your employer and make you FIRED!!" Fcuk this girl! AISH!! Come on! Stop me or else i'm gonna beat this girl!! GRR!
 "What's this fuss all about?" It's... Onew of Shinee.
 "OPPA!" The girl run to Onew. "Look what this stupid girl did to my dress!! She ruined it!" Onew looked at me. I just gaze down and bit my lip. I want to defend myself but I don't have the right to do it. My position today is very low. It's Mr. Hong's fault! >:)
 "Dear, it's not good for your to say bad words. It's just coffee okay? The coffee lady didn't do it purposely." Coffee lady? ARGHH!
 "But oppa!"
 "Just change it and put it in laundry before t's too late, okay?"
 "*Sigh. Ne oppa~"
 "Good girl. *pats her head*" The girl glared at me one last time before she run to the dressing room with her slaves. Tsk. Onew walked towards us.
 
 "Thank you Onew-ssi."
 "It's alright Jei-ssi. You two have to clean this and yourselves." Then, I just realized, our uniform has coffee spilled too.
 "Tss..what's the use, I'm gonna be fired soon." I joked. I joked cause I hope I will not. HAHA!
 "You won't! Trust me." He winked. Then walks away. I started picking up the broken pieces of cup.
 "Omo!! Did Onew-ssi of SHINEe winked at me?!!" Min Hee became hysterical. HAHA! She's funny!
 "Yeah~ seems you lucky day huh?" She sat down so she could level me.
 "Yah...the two of you seems close?" Here we go.
 "Uhh...Schoolmate." I lied as I smiled.
 "Oh." Well, she seems satisfied.
 "Ouchhh!" Blood.
 "OMO! Are you okay?!" Blood. Blood. Blood. I hate.... blood!
 "I...need to go to the bathroom."
 "Sure. Go ahead. I'll take cae of this. Are you okay?" I just nodded and run to find a bathroom. Images came popping out my head. I even heard my name! Ghad! I'm hallucinating!! Finally! Bathroom! I took my medicine first because of my pounding head. It hurts more than what happened at the party. After that, I washed my cut finger and hid on one of the cubicles to est my head. HAHA! Nice resting place. EWW!
 
 "Have you heard it?"
 "Heard what?"
 "About IU vs. the coffee maker girl?" Oh, great. I can see my name in headlines. Wait...so the hot headed girl's name is IU. So young to be a star.
 "Onew-ssi seems to know that girl! He even saved her from IU."
 "They said, they're schoolmates." Wew. Talk about gossip!
 "Well, I like her hair."
 
What? that's off-topic!
 
 "Yeah! Wanna go to salon these week?"
 "ASSA!"
 
Aish... girls.
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
Next day.
 
Same routine. Boring. =_=
Oh yeah, M. Hong talked to me about the accident. Guess what? I won't tell you. Guess it first!
Nyahahaha! Joke.
He said he won't put me in that job again. Whoa~ That's it? He didn't fire me! Yeyy!
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
Next day.
 
I'm back at my lovely portfolios. Hayysss... Well, it's better than in a coffee.
 
*Boog!
 
Or not.
 
 "I'm so sorry!" I bowed 92 degrees! Guess I'm the unluckiest peson this week!
 They guy chuckled. "It's okay. Good thing it wasn't coffee." I looked up. It's Onew-ssi. Phew! Wait- How did he know about the coffee thing? I'm sure Mr. Hong said to the media to let it pass. It's just a little accident he said and no one's hurt. Well...that's showbiz. Guess i;m gonna be famous in no time. Sarcastic. =_=
 
 "Phew! I thought i'm gonna be fired for good!"
 "Hehe...don't worry, we're schoolmates."
 "Opps... sorry about that. hehe~" Geez. I neve been so humiliated in my entire life!
 "But..you do seems familiar to me." He rubbed his chin while thinking. "Aish. Nevermind. Wanna go with me? Taemin will be really glad to see you." He grinned. I just raised my eyebrows.
 "Ugh...can't. paper works."
 "Oh, next time then?"
 "I'll be honored!"
 "psh. Stop being so formal!" He ruffled my hair. Ugh! My pretty hair! Those girls said they like it!!
 
 
I finished my work early. But it's already 8pm. Time for me to go. :))
 
*Here we go~ Come with me--
 
Oh. It's oppa. (ki kwang)
 
 "Oppa~"
 "Jei-ah...can't go home tomorrow. Mr. Ahn extended the shooting into four more days."
 "Oh...." :(
 "I miss you so bad!"
 "..." *sniff* I miss him too!
 "Just...don't get close to guys." I laughed at his thought. I can imagine him pouting.
 "Yah! I'm woking at a company with bunch of guys, stupid."
 "I know, I'm just scared that you'll...leave me...asdfgh" I didn't hear the last word clearly.
 "What? You know how much I like you!"
 "like?!!"
 "yeah!" I . He hates it when I'm using 'like' not 'love'. But to be honest...I just can't use the 'love' word. I like this guy. But...love is a different thing. Maybe, someday, if my memories will come back, i can feel the love that we once shared. Chessy huh?
 "..." He didn't answered.
 "yah."
 "..."
 "Talk to me."
 "..."
 "Are you mad?"
 "..."
 "sorry~" I said in my sweetest voice! "I love--"
 "I love you too!! There you said it! haha!"
 "Psh. Bye!"
 "Yah! Wait! Babe~"
 "What." I'm cold.
 "Sorry...I was just joking about the mad thing." I can imagine him smiling.
 "K." Hayss..I hate you Lee Ki Kwang! You spoil my mood!
 "Are you mad?" throwing back?
 "Nope...Babe~"
 "Yes?"
 "I'm tired~~"
 "Want a hug?"
 "i'm finding one. *smirks."
 "what???!"
 "hehe~ kidding!"
 "Hmpf. Okay, you rest now babe. I'll call you later okay."
 "Okay! Muah!"
 
Press End. HAHA! I'm so evil! An evil girlfriend! Hays. I'm not in the mood to be cheesy to him. He spoils it!!
 
I walked in the hallway then stops when I head a sweet voice singing.
 
"wae ireoke dugeun dugeun dugeun ttwini saenggangman haedo
Han gajissik maeil maeil maeil neowa da hae bol geoya.."
 
(The thought of it makes my heart flutter
i'll try to do every one a day with you, i'm so happy to be with you)
 
 
I peeked at the glass on the door. You know, the door with a glass in the upper middle? hehe. If you still don't get it, just suicide! haha! tsk. tsk. bad Jei!
 
 
[Now playing: What I want to do when I have a lover--if you haven't heard about it, click here.]
"Nan nega isseo haruga jeulgeowo ijeneun duriraneun ge
Nae sojunghan neo baby baby baby baby boo~"
 
(i'm so happy we both are together
you're a real treasure to me, baby baby baby.. Boo~)
 
 
The song is cute. And Yoseob oppa's voice is so beautiful, relaxing...I don't know how to describe it. It makes me fall....
 
 
"honjayeotdeon saengiri hal il eopdeon jumari
Ireum buteun naldeuri ijen gidaryeojyeo"
 
(I've been alone on my birthday
i've had nothing do on the weekend
but i'm eagerly looking forward to such named days)
 
 
He paused.
 
 
"Eodie itdeunji tto mueol hadeunji neowa
na geu junge jeil jeil jeil hago sipdeon han gaji"
 
(Wherever we are, or whatever we do
I really want us to be one)
 
 
In love? hehe.. can't. I already have a boyfriend.
 
 
"neol saranghae geu mal geu mal geu mal han beon malhae boneun il
Neol saranghae geu mal geu mal geu mal han beon deureo boneun il
Naege wa jwoseo neomuna gomawo
Nae gyeote nega inneun ge
Namanui sarang baby baby baby baby boo~"
 
(Everyday what i really try to do with you, is to tell you, "i love you"
what i really want to hear from you, is such a word, "i love you"
thank you for coming to me
i'm so happy to be with you
you are my only love, baby baby baby baby.. Boo~)
 
[end of the song]
 
 
Wow. Just wow.
It's a standing ovation. I want to clap!! But, can he hear it?
 
 
 "Jei..." He saw me. I smiled.