The Beginning

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

ANNYEONG HASSEYEOOOO!!!!! DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME???? TT^TT I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST HALF A YEAR (I THINK?) I DON'TEVEN REMEMBER WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I UPDATED. YOU MIGHT ALREADY FORGOTTEN THIS STORY. :(((((

I BASICALLY READS ALL THE CHAPTERS FROM TOP TO RANDOM CHAPTERS JUST TO KNOW HOW TO START ANOTHER CHAPPIE AGAIN. SO I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS ONE. ^_____^

 

DooJoon listens attentively to the Doctor's explaination about Jei's condition. From time to time he will squeeze both of his hand and bites his lips.

"I would be mean if i will say this, but please, keep this information to the others. It's Jei's words not mine."

"Yes Sir, I will do it."

 

He walks back quietly to room 101 where Jei is confined. He saw the helpless girl still fighting for her life.

When the pressure within the skull rises too high, it can be deadly. One sign of these is decreasing level of consciousness which is happening right now. She was clearly aware of this especially that herself already witnessed it. She might not tell you, but she's having headaches often and vision problems, and now, i may include short term memory loss.

The doctor only told him this once. But, it's as if he's been told a million times. He felt sorry for his friend. He felt sorry for those people who loves her.

"Hyung~ why are you crying?" He turned to see the maknae DongWoon who is sniffing his nose and tears flowing out from her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Then why are you crying? I'm crying because you're crying." Maknae wipes his tears with his Hyungs sleeves. Just then, DooJoon realized that he was actually crying. He tought it was just sweats from his head.

 

 

5 days had passed, and still no sign of Jei's waking up. DongHo was basically out of focus. He sometimes stare at nothing with mouth open, and even dropped things easily.

"DongHo-yah, you shouldn't stress yourself. Jei would be sad if she knows about it."

"I hope she knows, so that she'll wake up and scold me." Tears start forming into his eyes again. All this time, he thinks it was his fault for not taking seriously what noona had said to him. If he didn't think of it as a joke, he would take care of her just like a new born baby.

"Tsk. You don't need to talk depressing things like that. It's very infectious. See?" Kiseop pointed to Kevin with his hands on his chin and staring at a bottle of water emotionless.

Everyone now knows about Jei's current condition. DooJoon told them. He was stressed for the past few days knowing it all by himself. He can't display fake smiles while the others are teasing or joking about how Jei would react if she knows that she's been sleeping for days. He doesn't want to break the members' optimism but what if, just what if, she doesn't wake up anymore? 

 

After the bad news has reached almost everyone, they find time to visit the hospital everyday despite of their busy schedules. The boys sometimes get annoyed to the girls that cries everytime they visit Jei's room. It was too infectious and they don't want to see themselves cry too in front of the sleeping Jei. They scold them and sometimes they tease them and laugh about it.

 

Except Yang Yoseob. He would excuse himself for going to the bathroom, not to pee, but to cry his heart out. He just don't get it. He loves the company of Ji Eun but he hates it when people tease them both. Until, Ji Eun confessed to him and he did nothing but to reject her. He thought it was the best decision. He doesn't have the slightest feeling for the girl. He just sees him as a sister and nothing else. He loves Jei, more than anyone else. He wants to show it to her, but the situation won't let him. When he remembered that last phone call from her when she was about to leave Korea, he cursed himself. I should have told her. He thought. If I have told her how much i love her.. i won't be regretting like this. Please, Jei.. wake up soon..

 

He fixed himself first before going back to the room. The door was slightly open and it seems like the noise before became a death silence. He went in and found out that nobody is there.

 

"Jei.." Even Jei.

 

His heart beat faster. Where are they? Where did they take Jei? Did something happen? He was nervous but remains calm. A blue paper with anote on it caught his attention. It says, "Yoseob-ah, your taking a lot of time in the comfort room so we'll leave first. Watch Jei for us, okay? - Leader."

Now he was panicking. Didn't they know that Jei wasn't on her bed? Where is she actually? Did the nurse get her? The last question gives him an idea. He went to the nurse' section and asked if the patient in room 101 was brought to an ER or something. Where would they take her instead?

"Uhm, there is no patient 101 in the ER sir, why?" The nurse asked suspiciously. He instinctively runs away from there without giving the nurse an answer and runs unkowingly. He was sweating like a pig but surprised that he was not panicking at all. His feet dragged him upstairs and before he knows it, he was already in the rooftop.

"Are you here, Jei??!" It seems like the Yoseob inside him knows where Jei is. And He was right. She saw a familiar back figure in a hospital clothing looking up while her hair danced synchronizing the wind.

"Jei-ah.." Jei looked and smiled at him. A weak one.

"I thought you won't wake up." His voice is trembling as he walks slowly towards her.

"How can I not?" The moment Jei was only an arm's length away from him, she pulled her into a hug and buried his face to her shoulder. Jei rubbed his back to stop him from sobbing helplessly. "How can i leave without even saying goodbye.."

"Please, don't.. Don't ever say that word again.. J-Just stay by my side.. L-Like this, forever.. I.. I love you."

"I love you too."

=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=

 

"Hyung! did you find Noona?" DongHo rushed to the Kevin Woo who is walking towards them.

"I did." He said in a sad tone.

"What happened? Where is she?" Kiseop asked him.

"Let's just leave them alone, for now." Kevin pats Kiseop's shoulder and smile forcibly. He then started to walk again.

"Them?" Kiseop now facing DongHo. DongHo let out a deep sigh.

"I guess, let's just leave hyung alone too."

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Yoseob pulled back from the hug. Jei almost burst out laughing the moment he saws the young man's wet look. Yoseob wipes his eyes and nose with his sleeves and looks straight to Jei's eyes. The thing he loves the most about her. 

"What did you just say?" Yoseob asked. He knows what he said lately, he just wants to hear it again.

"What?"

"The thing after i said I love you.."

"I love you too."

"Do you mean it? I mean, i thought.."

"I was going to say I love you but you said it first that's why I said i love you too." Everytime Jei said something about I love you, Yoseob's heart skips a beat. "I didn't expect you to say it first, because i thought, it's you and Ji Eun.." Jei looked away blushing, but Yoseob cupped her face and turn it to face him again. Now she's blushing bright red.

"What?!"

"W-well.. i just thought! And.. that I L-love you.. It was actually the thing I want to say in that phone call, before the accident." Jei avoids an eye contact from him. She wants to turn around but the man's hands was too strong. Yoseob didn't even say a word. He just stares at her with mind processing.

"Oohhh~ that.."

"What the--? I was the one who basically got the amnesia but you're the one who forgots?!! My goodness!"

"I didn't forget. I just thought you won't remember."

"Oh.. I didn't tell you, did i?"

"Tell me what?"

"About me getting my memories back. Oh, right, only EunJi and KiKwang knows about it.." Little did she know, the others are already informed except for a certain person.

"WHAT?!" Yoseob shout literally. All these times, he was stressing himself about her having an amnesia first and now in coma.

"M-mian.. Teehee!" Jei stuck her tongue out. She's being palyful and Yoseob squishes her cheeks that made Jei cry for help.

"YAAHH!!! ITH HERTSH!!!"

"What did you say?" Yoseob teases her more. But it seems, he was the one being teased.

"I said--!!" Jei finished her sentence with wide eyes open and heart beating faster. Yoseob kissed her unannounced.

"That was for making me worried." Jei hasn't got her senses back when he again kissed her.

"And that was for not telling me about your memories.".

"But I-- mmh !"  He kissed her again

"And that was for sleeping for how many days! And this.." He moved his one hand from her cheeks to the back of her neck and the other to her back to pull her closer and kiss her. He closed his eyes and lets out all the emotions he's been holding up for months. His lips while moving passionately over hers while hers remain shut, even her eyes were shut effortly. He wants to deepen their kiss so bad, that he has no choice but to bite her lips. The moment they got parted he inserted his tongue to taste her more. It seems like it has no end, they don't know when will their emotions bring them. She kissed her back, with the feeling of familiarity.

It seems like it happened before. She can feel it. Same taste, and same feeling, but it is now a warm rather than a cold kiss.

She broke the kiss. "I have a question." She said between her breaths.

"Jei-ah, really, NOW?" He emphasized the last word. He was actually disappointed that she breaks the kiss just to ask some question.

"Were you the one who danced with me on Sajangnim's (President) birthday?" (A/N: Chapter 26)

"Uhh.. yeah~" Yoseob blushed as he tries to remember what happened that night.

"And you were the one who kissed me inside the van??"

"Yes. Is there something wrong about it?" He acts tough in front of her. He doesn't regret doing it and he ready all along to admit it, but it seems she was so drunk that she forgot who took him to the van.

"No." She answered, and pulled him back. They've kissed again.

 

How was it?? I'm so sorry if i'm still lacking. TT^TT

While i was reading the past chapters i noticed that there were many typo errors and incomplete sentence. and even wrong grammar. waaaah!!! :'(((

I promise to improve my writing so i hope you guys can help me!

BAD/GOOD Comments will be appreciated. :))))

Thank you for reading my story! And sorry for waiting so long. TT^TT

PS: I heard that U-KISS will be having a ComeBack but was postponed?? I'm not really updated at all and i feel so sorry to my fandom. I'll be a 4th year student this coming June, meaning.. more works, more stress! hope i can still find time FANGIRLING! HWAITING!

PS AGAIN: I heard there 's anew girl group and one of the members were named JEI. I saw her in Romantic and Idol tv show. i was really shocked at first. Maybe she's the one you're imagining right now i this story, but she's not. I just thought of it myself,but i guess you can use her as reference, but if there's something better in your mind, then it's THE BEST! :)))) And i accidentally saw a picture of Her and Kevin Woo of U-KISS, what's with them?? O___O