Sleepover-- cancelled.

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
[Eun Ji's POV]
 
*Ding Dong
 
 
"Unnie! You came!" Na Eun jumped in excitement.
"Jei!" Bo Mi and I hugged her. Yep. Jei's hee for a sleepover! I actually planned this one. I want to know something. I have to know something.
"Annyeong Unnie!~" Yoo Kyung, Nam Joo and Ha Young greeted and waved at her. She then realized that A-Pink is incomplete.
"Where's Cho Rong Unnie?"
"4 Minute's dorm." Bo Mi answered.
"Aish..it's really weird for you to call her unnie." I frowned.
"What's wrong about calling her unnie?" We just shook their head. Na Eun pouted and the other three continued on cooking the foods. Hays,..If only you know.
 
 
 
"I didn't see the Beast oppas nowadays..."
"Really?"
"The last time I saw them was at the party." Oh yeah... It's been three days after that and tomorrow is Ki Kwang oppa's departure for a taping in Jeju island.
"Do you want to see them? Their dorm is just a street ahead." I said with a wide grin.
"Can we?" She hesitated.
"You Unnies can go... the food is still half minutes to go.
"is it okay?" She asked them. Maybe leaving the youngsters to cook is her problem.
"Neh~" Yoo Kyung, Nam Joo and Ha young chorused with big smiles too.
 
So, there! We walked the street up to Beast's dorm. It's not that far away and there's no people that much so we celebrities just put our hat and big eyeglasses on.
 
 
 
 
*Ding Dong.
 
"Who's ther-- JEI!!!!!" Dong Woon hugged his 'LONG LOST BESTFRIEND according to him' tightly.
"Yah! Oppa! We're here tooooo!!!" I hit him because of jealousy. Is it right to hug just one person while there are four of us?! That's immorality! >:(
"Oh. Eun Ji`ah!! Bo Mi`ah!!! Na Eun!!!! .... come inside." Poker face.
"That's it?!" Bo Mi protested. Yeah! Go Bo Mi-ah!!
 
 
We went inside the Beast dormitory. Good thing all the members are here! Hehe~
 
"Jei`ah!!!" Prince Jang run to her.
"U-KISS!!!" Doo Joon oppa hugged her. HAHA! Oppa decided to call her U-KISS since he wants to about the thing that Jei chooses U-KISS over Beast. He's mad about it.
"Jei! You're here." Pft. If I know, JunHyung oppa wants to hug Jei so badly! Yeeah~ I know their past. Wahahaha! Remember the bet we made about making the oppa blushed??!
 
 
 
 
*Flashback*
[A/N: review~ review~ ^^]
 
 
“It’s MARS!!”
“NO! It’s SUN!”
“I told you, SUN is not a PLANET!”
“But I asked something about STARS!”
 
Yoseob Oppa and Dong Woon oppa got out of their room while arguing something weird.
 
Jei: “What’s wrong?”
 
Dong Woon: “Jei ah, SUN is a STAR right?”
 
Jei: “Right.”
 
DOng Woon: “And it is the hottest star, right?”
 
Yoseob: *yelled at Dong Woon. "YAH! We’re talking about planets!" *faces Jei* “Jei ah, SUN is not a planet right?”
 
Jei: “Right.”
 
Yoseob: “The hottest planet is MARS, right?”
 
Dong Woon: “I told you it’s not planets! STARS!”
 
Yoseob: “No! PLANETS!”
 
 
 
Jei: “Yoseob Oppa cannot be the hottest star.”
 
Yoseob: “See?! Wh-What?”
 
Jei: “I said, Yoseob Oppa cannot be the hottest star, it will be Dong Woon Oppa.”
 
Dong Woon blushed. Point! 3 down and 3 to go!
 
 
Jei: “Yoseob Oppa . . . . I hate Yoseob Oppa.”
 
Yoseob: “W-Why?”
 
Jei: “I really hate cute and cool guys like you . . ."
 
Yoseob: “WHY?!”
 
Jei: “I HATE IT! It makes me –“ fall in love easily? HAHA!! Yeah, She told us that!! I knew it! Clap!clap!clap!
 
Doo Joon: “Makes you what??”
 
Ki Kwang: *suddenly enters* “I’m hungry~We forgot to buy my chicken ! I want it for dinner!”
 
Jei: “There’s no need for chicken , you already have your healthy .” HAHAHA!!!! I still remembers this!! Kyaaah!! EEEEW!!
 
Ki Kwang: “What did you say? I didn’t get it.” Spell Ki Kwang oppa ... S-L-O-W~~ HAHAHA!
 
Jei: “Nothing~”
 
 
*end of flashback*
 
There! She lost 2 points from Yoseob ang Ki Kwang oppa! And the condition is to tell us about their past.
 But don't worry, both of them got over with it! JunHyung is currently dating his rumored girlfriend Go Hara Sunbae...Jei...hayy... i wish she'll remember it soon. :(
 
 
"Babe!!" We looked at Ki Kwang oppa with this eyes ---> 0_0
"BABE?!??!"
"Uhh...soon? Hehe.." He chuckled awkwardly and went beside Jei. Tsk. Sometimes, I feel insecure...everybody loves her. That is how special and unique she is.
 
 
Wait..only 5 men greeted us-- I mean, her. HAHA! Where's Yoseob oppa? Look. Right. Left. There! He's just staring at the happy reunion. Tsk.Tsk. Poor Yoseob oppa. We were even shocked when we heard Ki Kwang oppa's announcement... about the court thing. What? Is there any other announcements?
 
 
We talked about random things...and so on. But then minutes later, I realized someone is missing from the group.
 
"Ugh...where's Jei?" I asked.
"She went to the rooftop to get some fresh air." Her 'bestfriend' answered. I think there's something bothering her. I know her. Whenever she felt lonely or just want to think deeply, she alwayss go to the rooftop of every building. If there's no rooftop and she badly needs it...it's time for you to panick. >O<
 
 
 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
*Sighs.
 
 
 
*Sighs..
 
 
 
 
*Sighs...
 
 
"What's bothering you?" Look at the back.
"Yoseob oppa..."
"You keep on sighing...What's up?"
"Hmm..nothing. I'm just bored."
 
SILENCE.
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
"Want to sit?" I pat the space next to me. Yeah...I'm just really, really, REALLY bored! I can't think of anything. I'm too spaced out that's why I went here. Author-ssi!! Just get someone out there to POV. =__=
 
[k!]
 
 
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
Hiya fans! Miss me?! hehe... I miss this too! >:D I just want to promote our album "Fiction and Fact"... have you seen it?! Did you buy it?! Thank You!! Aish. It was released four months ago, so... nevermind! Just watch out for our new album!!!
 
 
Anyways...
 
 
"Want to sit?" I sat at the bench beside her. She's still looking at the view while swaying her feet in the air. Why am I here? I followed her. I never get my eyes away from her. There are so many things I want to ask her. Why did you hang up? Why haven't you answering our phonecalls? My phonecalls. Why haven't you sent us even one e-mail? or called us? Is the international fee that expensive?! How come you just forget about us?! So many things that I want to find the answers directly from her.
 
"You okay?" Is that the 'so many' huh? Yang Yoseob?
"*shrugged* Just tired of the drama."
"Oh..." Is all I can say. I can sense her tireness about the situation. Who won't get tired? The situation really bothers her. She have an amnesia. She don't remember the 'us'. And there the entrance of Ki Kwang. Fcuk! I hate it. I hate the thought. Why so fast huh, Jei? He just said he loves you. He haven't got the time to prove it. Why so fast?! Do you also like him?! It's impossible. The two of you always argued. There's never a day that you and Ki Kwang will never fight. But...is it 'the more you hate the more you love?'. I also noticed Ki Kwang's admiration to her sometimes. BUT then, I was the one who's always making you smile. I thought...the feeling is mutual. I never dreamed of a one sided love in my life. That I was going to meet someone who loves me, But you are the girl that who broke all of that.
 
 
I was so stupid that time! I thought I can talk to you forever when you pick up your phone.
 
 
*Flashback*
After 688326787921634183 years...
 
"Hello?" At last!! ^___^
"Uhh..."
"Yoseob Oppa?"
"Have you arrived?"
"Hmm...sort of. I'm still on the bus...Uhh...did you..recei--"
"JEI! Can I talk first?...you just l-listen." My voice was a bit shaky. And my heart is pounding. I'm not good at confessions.
"Okay.."
"I really want to tell you this...I-I don't know how to say this but there's only thing I know that I'm sure of..."
"Oppa, the messa-"
"Shh..please."
"..."
"Jei..I--"
 
*beep beep*
 
DAMN IT!!
 
Ki Kwang wants to borrow my phone but I never let him. This is far more important than his problem. I went to the room and again dialled her phone. Then, another lady answered. "The subsciber cannot be reached please--"
 
DAMN IT!
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
After that, even a single stray e-mail from her never came. I knew that there's a problem. Maybe about that scandal. The media doesn't know a bout it...but why did she leave all of a sudden?! She's back.. But is she really back?!
 
 
If I was the one who confess that day...will it be me who's courting you now? 
 
"Huh? Did you say something oppa?" I was like O_________O With heart beating fast.
"H-Huh? I-...nothing." =________= She heard it?
"I thought you say something..." She stared back at the view. I took a deep breath first...hayyy...here we go.
 
"Do you still remember the deal we made here?" Go Yoseobbi! Help her try to remember you!
"Deal?"
"Yeah..."
 
 
*flashback*
[A/N: wew! I reviewed the story just to remember all the things and some forgotten details!]
 
It was the time when we all saw Jei's phobia. I accompanied her to the rooftop. That's the only place she needs now.
 
 “Koktchong maseyo. (Don’t worry) This kind of things doesn’t make me cry anymore. It just scares me.” She laughed while looking the view in front of her.
 “So, you mean, you haven’t cried for a long time?”
 “Hmm . . .When I was accepted by our university was the last time I cried.”
 “But that was because of joy! I mean, you cried because you were hurt or scared?”
 “Oh yeah, High School.”
 “So, if I can make you cry, will you fulfill a wish for me?” I asked. I actually don't have an intention to hurt her. I just thought, it will be challenging fo me to make her cry not hurting her feelings.
 “Deal.”
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
 
"I don't." She looked at me with an apologetic look.
"We made a deal about making you cry."
"making me cry?" She almost laughed. That's right Jei, I'll brighten you up.
"When was the last time you cried?"
"hmm...yesterday."
"Yesterday? W-Why?" She smiled.
"I was bored." What?! She cried because she was bored?!! Always a weird girl!!
"Psh. You are really weird."
"So, how about the deal?"
"If I made you cry, you'll fulfill a wish for me!" Love me. BWAHAHAHA! Wait, That's too selfish!!
"Ohh... then.. deal!"
 
 
*Here we go~ Come with me~ 
 It was her phone.
 
"Hello~ .... WHAT?!!!!"
 
 
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
 
YEY! My poster for this story is now posted. Do you like it? Do you like it? If yes...Shout LIKE at the comment box!! If no...just don't post it. It'll break my heart. 3 hahahaha! Hope you like it!! 
 
I also want to thank my subscribers in my first fanfic.. :))
 

MLPERK01

doremifasolatido

Jun_Nica_

PlayerJoker

KimHyeAh

mienys

Kirayi

kwangminluv

bittersweet20

Thank you guys! And for all silent readers!!