Kevin gone mad

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Kevin's POV]
 
 "Kevin-ssi! Please focus!"
 "Chesonghamnida."
 "Alright, let's take a break first." 
 
We took a break from the interview of a documentary story for our comeback. AJ pat my shoulder.
 "Yah, just don't think about it first."
 "Kevin hyung..." Dong Ho called.
 "I'll just go and get some water." I left the group and searched for a water. I heard it. Ki Kwang's 'love of his life'.
 
 
 "Noona. Can I get some coffee at the vending machine?"
 "Uhh...sure. It's not that far away here."
 "Thanks."
 
I got out from the studio. The vending machine is just 10 steps away from the door.
 
 "Unnie!! Kinikilig ako sa inyo!! Waaah!!" The two girls giggled. There are three of them actually. What did she say? I only undestand the 'Unnie' and the 'waaah'. Keke~ Alien language?
 "Excuse me." I excused myself. They are blocking the vending machine.
 "*Gasp!* Kevin oppa!" Woops. A fan!
 "Hi!" I smiled, trying to be cool.
 "Can you please sign here? I'm a fan of yours! Kyaah!" Woah~ She knows how to speak Korean! Amazing!
 "Sure!" The alien-talking-girl handed me her paper and pen, and the other two girls turn to me. I signed it first before giving it to the own-- ... J-Jei??
 "Oppa! Me too!" I signed the second one.
 "Unnie, we're going first!" The two girls left. I stared at her. I want to tell her how I feel about the issue. But...she doesn't know my feelings yet. She forgot the letter right?
 
 "Uh-- so, Congratulations to the both of you!" She looked surprise, but then she talks.
 "Oh. That. Hehe." She faked a laugh. It's so obvious. Isn't she happy?
 "Aren't you happy?" I tried to remain cool while ignoring the hurt inside me.
 "Kevin oppa..." She bit her lower lip. "Th-the letter."
 
The letter?? Does she--?!?
 
I looked away. I can't look straight to her. Now she know. It hurts. To know that she knew my feelings yet she belongs to someone else. Gay, but it just hurts.
 
 
 
 
 
[AJ's POV]
 
 "Aaaaaaah!! Stop it Kevin Hyung!" Oh Noo!! Kevin is going mad!!! Police!! Call the police!! Noooow!!
 "Kevin! That's not right!"
 "You already told us that but you never listens to yourself!"
 "What?!? Just when did I said it? I still haven't told you about the time I graduated high school! *pouts*"
 "Kevin...for the nth time." =____=
 
Oopsie. I over reacted! HAHAHA! Sorry readers! Kevin is just blabbering words non-stop with crack korean! *Sigh* We knew that if he started telling stories, that means he's stressed out. This is his way of getting rid of it. A type O's way. But we can't tolerate it! Does he need to repeat the 'time he graduated high school' for the nth time!!
 
We know what's bothering him. Chick. I mean...woman.
 
 
Kevin pouts once again when he realized that the 6 of us is uninterested in his story. He went inside the room and seems that he locked it. The 6 of us stared at each other while resting on the sofa.
 
 "You know..." Eli spoke. "It's not good if we let him alone. Xander hyung once said the he might---"
 
*CRAAASHH!!!
 
We automatically stood up when we heard crashing sound inside the room where Kevin is inside.
 
 
 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
Going at N Seoul Tower with my 2 dongsaengs is the best thing to do this night.
 
This morning was a challenge for me. Chased by so many paparazzi???! Oh come on! I'm not a hollywood star!! Everyone knows the issue but I still don't want to answer.. Well, CUBE Entertainment's Boss ordered me. WoW!! To meet such higher and respected person is just so awesome!
 
Anyways...I came here to this tourist spot. Since I don't want to trouble anyone anymore, I came here without everyone's notice. I mean by everyone is all persons that know me except by my 2 dongsaeng. This is our secret...I escaped from CUBE Entertainment's office just to spend this day!! Sshhh. I hate the place! I feel like I'm a prisoner of them.
 
I never thought Ki Kwang oppa would do that. It's sweet I KNOW! But, I wasn't ready. The media knows I'm his "Love of his Life"...and that they want to clear what kind of relationship we have. Both of us were advised not to say a word about the issue. But I won't let them ruin my birthday!!! Let blood be shed if they do such things! >:D
 
 
Time check... 07:48 pm.
1 hour and 30 minutes to go...
 
There aren't so many people around here, and most of them are foreigners so I'm safe here! I just actually wore a big eyeglass and thick short hair wig with thick scarf around my neck. I never thought I would wear such disguise inside the capital.
 
 "Unnie! Let's go there!!"
 
 
 
We went to the large glass that separate us from tons of teddy bear. There's this teddy bear museum inside. And they are all so cute!!!! But I can't find something blue. Yeah! I want a Blue teddy bear!! They're just white and brown! But still cute. There are boxers, sailors, cooks, astronauts, family and even a newly wed teddy couple!! Waaah! I'm gonna stole them! HAHA!
 
     
  
 
 
We took so many shots at the shop and then proceeded to the restaurant to eat dinner.
 
 
 
Time check- 08:53 pm
25 minutes to go..
 
 "Guys... we need to go to the observatory now."
 "Sure Unnie. You go first. We'll follow you." The two girls smiled.
 "Huh? Why?"
 "Wel'll just go over there.. you know..." They winked. I looked at to where they pointed.
 "Tss. Boys hunting huh?"
 "hehehe..."
 "You'll miss it!"
 "Nobody won't! Just go!" They pushed me out of the resto. Huh? What does she mean by that?
 
 
I went to the observatory and was amazed by what I see. Seoul's street is so beautiful!! Very colorful!!!
 
 
 
Time check- 09:13 pm
5 minutes to go!!! Wondering why I kept on checking the time??? It's the exact time of my birth. I always celebrate it in that time as far as I remember. And I always dreamt of watching the world in that time. How does it look like at the time I was born. And this is the highest place i've been too.
 
Remy and Cherry still aren't here. Hmm~
 
 
10 seconds to go ....
 
 
10, 9, 8,
 
 
I heard some footsteps at my back..
 
 
7, 6, 5,
 
 
It's walking towards me...
 
 
4, 3, 2,
 
 
I turned around..
 
 
1.
 
 
 
 "Happy Birthday."
 
 
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
 

  Guess WHO?? :D

 
Hey guys.. check this out!!!!

Dissociative Fugue (formerly Psychogenic Fugue) is also known as fugue state. It is caused by psychological trauma and is usually temporary, unresolved and therefore may return. The Merck Manual defines it as "one or more episodes of amnesia in which the inability to recall some or all of one's past and either the loss of one's identity or the formation of a new identity occur with sudden, unexpected, purposeful travel away from home." [9] While popular in fiction, it is extremely rare.

I found it in wikipedia. It's a kind of amnesia, that Jei has.

 

Here's a cute smooch by kevin before you go.. <3
 
 
MUUUUUUAHHH!!! That's so sweet!!
 
U-KISS is saying ..."Good bye!! See you next update! :))"