The Sweetest Revenge

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
I just realized... My problems are piled up. My problem with Cho Rong, The CUBE E. Yoseob and IU and now with this person. >///< Kyaaah! That was so embarassing!
 
Ok. Focus! I'll take care Cho Rong's case first.
 
 
Evening. At CUBE E's rooftop.
 
 "Cho Rong-ah." She turned around. I actually choose the place... for memories.
 "Jei-ah."
 "I'm glad you came." I smiled at her.
 "What is this you want to talk about?"
 "JunHyung oppa." I said without any feelings at all.
 "Oh. What about him?"
 "I'm just going to apologize about... what you THINK I have done."
 ".....What I think?"
 "Cho Rong-ah. You know I love JunHyung oppa......." She nodded as she looked away. She was about to say something, but, I'm still not finish.
 
 "I loved him...6 years ago." I looked at her expression. She seems surprised and at the same time, curious.
 "Huh?"
 "Second..." I walk through the railings and leaned on it. "Do you know the saying, 'History repeats itself'?" I asked her while gazing at the ground.
 "What are you trying to say?"
 "You don't know? ...You actually made me realize that. I don't know if you were doing it for fun, or just reminiscing memories." I crazily looked at her.
 "Yah...don't make it so confusing. Just tell me! Just tell me what you want to say!"
 "The scandal." I coldly said.
 "Y-You... you remember?"
 "What do you think?"
 "M-mian. Mianhe! Cheongmal mianhae!" She kneeled down on me while I continue giving her cold stare.
 
 "I... I regretted doing that! No. I shouldn't have done that. Jei ah! Mianhe!! C~Cheongmal..."
 "Really?"
 "Jei-ah..i know, it's hard to forgive a person like me--"
 "I know." She stopped in the middle of her speech and look at me with apologetic smiles. I can see it. The regret.
 
 "Apology accepted." Her eyes widen. As if she can't believe of what I just said. I smiled at her as a response to the surprised look and proceed to the doors.
 
 "Wait!" I stopped from opening the door.
 
 "How can you...."
 "Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge." I smiled, and left her.
 
 
 "Yaaah!!"
 "What the ---!!"
 "Oops! Don't say bad words!"
 "Yah! Why do you keep on popping out anywhere like a mushroom?"
 "Keke~"
 "You're eavesdropping." We both walked at the corridors. Eun Ji was behind the rooftop door, obviously eavesdropping.
 
 "I'm not. I'm listening."
 "Psh."
 "Yah... how can you forgive her just like that?" I smiled at her question. I want to ask that to myself too.
 "Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." I winked at her.
 "Yaaah! That's why I really like you! What a soft heart! May I borrow it?"
 "Stupid."
 "WHAT?"
 "Expression." I grinned at her.
 "Excuses!!" She chased me down to the building.
 
Yes. I have soft heart. So soft that it leaves scars easily. I did forgive Cho Rong at the very bottom of my heart, because... deepening the scars can hurt me more. I don't want it t happen. That's why, healing it is the best way if you want to continue living.
 
So don't forget to say I LOVE YOU to your ENEMIES! ;)