Back To Korea

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
 "What song should I pick??" Lunch Break. I only have one day and 6 hours but I still don't know what to sing!!!
 
 "What song you normally sing?" Remy asked.
 "Tell me where it hurts??"
 "Nope. Too dramatic." Cherry concluded.
 "Yeah~" Remy and I agreed.
 "Neverland?!" Remy suggested.
 "Yah...I'm gonna sing and not dance."
 "Well, you can do both!"
 "What's that? Catching my breath while dancing?? I'd rather dance alone."
 "How about a Taylor Swift's song?" Cherry suggested.
 "It should be Korean song?"
 "There are already korean singers who will sing..maybe I should try the other way."
 "Unnie...I think it will be more charismatic if you'll play guitar or piano!"
 
 
I've never sing in front of many people in my entire life!! Even in front of my parents and friends!! I sing only when I'm alone or sad. It depends on my mood but nobody ever witnessed me. 
 
 
 
 
[Now Playing -- Perfect Two by Auburn]
 
You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your fist mate
You can be the chills that I feel on ou fist date.
 
You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be tha ain fom the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'
 
Don't know if you could ever be
Without you boy cause you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need.
 
Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry
 
Cause you are the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you for you (for you)
You take both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two
 
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the---
 
 
 
I stopped for the nth time. I can't find my emotion in this song!! Gaaaah!! Should I change it??! I'm okay with the plucking style, the song is my problem... huhuhuhu... The party is tomorrow afternoon. It's already 1 in the morning. *Sigh* I think I'll stop for now. It's batman's turn!
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 "Jei-ah." Another delivery to do. Mr. Hong is not that old but why does he keeps on forgetting his documents????
 
*Yawn* Woah~ I haven't got any sleeps last night. And I'm still not contented with my song. I need a sign!!!!!
 
*BooG!
 
 "OWW!!"
 "Choesonghamnida!" The staff bowed. Owwww!!!! The impact is too much!!! Huhu...I can feel my teary eyes.. Tsk. What kind of sign is that??!!
 
 "Ugh." I sit down to get the papers that fall down from the envelope. The envelope is actually open?? I tap the papers on the floor to put them nicely back on the envelope. But the title of the first paper caught my attention...
 
 "Financial Statement for ...."
 
   O__O
 
 
Some money in the division is missing. Has the division been corrupted?? I scanned at the other papers...I know it's wrong to pick, but my subconscience told me to do so.
 
[A/N: Blue fonts means Flashback]
 
 
 "I can save you... in one condition."
 "First, You have to go back to your homeland. The company will secretly banned you here--"
 "But, Mr. Hong...why would I be banned if I didn't do anything? Should i do something to clear my name first?!"
 "Jei...the evidences are so strong...the Board Of Directors will do anything to make things right. I know there something wrong with the files...i still need to know."
 
 
 
 "The budget for this upcoming event has gone short. The financial statements say that some of the assets and miscellaneous were accounted on your name. Park Jei...What's going on?"
 
 "The documents that I give to you...it has the lists of the expenses, assets and liabilities. I entusted you the account number for beast's needs for their comeback..."
 "But I didn't do anything!"
 "Ms. Park...only you holds the Beast's documents...and the evidences are pointing at you." 
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 
 "Ugh. My head~"
 "Unnie? You're AWAKE! Are you okay?" Remy?
 "Huh??"
 "You passed out in the hallway. Waaah! We were so scared that time!" Cherry?
 "Where am I??"
 "In the apartment. In your room."
 "What happened?" I asked as I help myself to sit up. My head is aching like hell!!
 "You were about to bring the documents to Mr. Hong when..."
 "Documents??" Something snapped out from my head.
 
 "What time is it??"
 "Uhmm... 4pm." I still have 2 hours to prepare.
 "Don't tell me that you're still going to attend that party?" They both looked at me as if crazy.
 "I have to."
 "But, you should rest! Your doctor said--"
 "I'm okay now, are you two going with me?" Yep, they are actually invited too. Lucky persons!
 
 "We have to." They frowned at me.
 "What?!"
 "We need to guard you."
 "I'm not a party crasher!"
 "Yeah, but in your condition!"
 "I'm fine okay!!" I pushed them to their rooms and ordered them to change.
 "Unnie! You forgot to drink your medicine!"
 
I smiled to them that made them curious...
 
 "No need."
 
 
 
WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS???!!!! surprise
 
 
 
Here's a cool picx fom our two beloved
boybands. :))
 
BEAST's I Knew it
 
 
U-KISS' DoraDora
 
 
 
:]] LIKE!!