Kidnapping

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
*Clap! Clap! Clap!
 
The Board started to gather their things up and headed to the door one by one.
 
 "Mr. Hong, your employee is good! You must reward her."
 "That was brilliant Mr. Hong! I hope I can employ an employee just like Jei-ssi. *looks at me* You're very good."
 "Nomu Kamsahamnida." I bowed. My report is finished and I'm satisfied at the result. So many compliments. Hehe... I'm not just a portfolio organizer nor a coffe maker. We are also studying the cashflow in the division. and being the P.O. (portfolio organizer) I can study the transactions that the division has made.
 
 All the employers got out of the conference room. Mr. Hong and I headed to the office.
 
 "That was brilliant Jei! Clear, complete and super clean! I'm so proud of you!"
 "Kamsahamnida!" And no other words came out today except 'thank you'.
 
It's been 1 week since I last saw Ki Kwang oppa. *Sighed* Is this really our relationship the past months? It's already a secret and yet we don't have time to each other. I hate this. But I got used to it.
 
 "are you okay? You're idling." I looked at the manager and smiled.
 "It's nothing, sir."
 
 "Unnie!! Congratulations!!" Remy and Cherry is already inside the office. I thanked them of course. Do you know the feeling that, everything is perfect and yet something is missing?
 
 "No. Congratulations to the three of you." Mr. Hong said as he headed to his table and handed us some papers. "The president wants you to work here in the company for real. So...he wants you to continue your study here in South Korea and become an employee at MBC for good." The three of us become speechless. It's a dream come true for the three of us to work here in Korea! Waaaaah!! So, were like, back to zero in college. We have to study the money here in S.K. 'cause it's very different in our country. Talk about our course. =___=
 
 "All you have to do is to sign the papers." And so we did. It's already an opportunity!!! "Oh. This afternoon, I need you here in my office."
 
 "Yes sir!"
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
After lunch, I feel like I'm a new person. As if nothing happens to my condition. I decided to start my life. No more past. More on present. Opportunities have offered. There's only one problem. My relationship with a Beast Member. Is this really the life of a celebrity's girlfriend? No phone calls. No text messages. Always busy. Why did I entered this kind of relationship?
 
 "Ow!"
 "Chesonghamnida! Chesonghamnida!"
 "Ugh. Gwaenchana." A woman in her sunglasses bowed once again and then run away.
 
 "Are you okay?"
 "Yeah, it's just-- Oww! Yah!!" That's twice already! Tss.. my shoulder is now hurt!! T^T
 "Oops. Sorry-- Jei?"
 "Oh. Kibum-ssi." It's Key from Shinee. I called him Kibum cause it's awkward if Key-ssi. RIGHT?
 "Aish. I'm very sorry. Are you okay?"
 "Uhg. Deh." Tss.
 "Have you seen a girl running this way? Just your height and wearing a sunglasses?" Yeah. That's the first one who hit me.
 "Deh. She run that way." I pointed out.
 "Thank you! Thank you! I'm really sorry again!"
 "It's okay." Since you're a handsome creature, I'll let it pass. :P
 
 
We headed to the office and guess what? WE GOT PROMOTED!!! Yeeey! Remember about the deal? We'll be promoted every last week of the month.
 
 "Advance happy birthday unnie!" And yeah, Last week of September means my birthday is near. We are now heading at our dorm to finish another ordinary day.
 
 **Calling--
 
Huh? It's unknown number.
 
 "Hel-- Mmmh! mmmh!" Someone from behind covered my mouth and blind folded me. WHAT TRIP IS THIS?!!
 "Jeeeei!!!" Oh No! What's happening?!? I've been kidnapped? Oh Come on!
 
 "Bring her inside the van."
 "How about this two?"
 "WAIIIIT!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!" I shouted. Kyaaah! This is freaking scary!!
 "It's called kidnapping." Ay? He's ruining the moment! But hey, infairness his voice is so manly! Kyaaah! XP But wait! I'm being kidnapped!!! I was brought inside the van without my two dongsaeng. I can't hear their voices so I therefore conclude that I'm the only one who has been kidnapped!
 
 "GET OUT!" K. No need to shout!
 "*Sighed* I envy our boss, so pretty fish." What?! Me?! Fish?! What a y fish! Nyahaha! Wait. What boss?! Then ...
 "Yaaah! Put me down!! ert!! Oppaaa!! Heeelp!!"
 "Who's oppa are you calling?!" I think for a minute. Hmm...whatever.
 "Whatever! Yaah! Put me down!!" I hit his back since I've deen caried like a sack of rice.
 "Ow! Ow! Ow! We are going to climb upstairs! It's bit high. Ok, If you want to crawl i'll put you down." upstairs?! Crawl?!
 "Oh. Nevermind. Just carry me. Why didn't you say so?! You're freaking me ahjussi!" The man chuckled.
 "She really is Jei."
 "Wait. You know me?! Who you?!"
 
 
Finally they put me down. They emoved the blind fold but my vision is still blur. Then, seconds later... Rooftop? Candle Light Dinner? Ki Kwang oppa?!
 
I looked at my back to see the persons who 'kidnapped' me.
 
 "Doo Joon-ssi? Hyun Seung-ssi? Dong Woon-ssi?"
 "Yah! It's Oppa!!" Dong Woon oppa pouted.
 "We'll go now. Enjoy your date!" Doo Joon oppa ruffled my hair.
 "*You're so heavy bestie!" Dong Woon oppa whispered. I stucked my tongue out.
 "If you only talked to me in a peaceful way, you won't need to kidnap me."
 "It's a surprise." Hyun Seung oppa winked then they exited.
 
 "Are you okay?" Ki Kwang oppa asked.
 "Not at all." I glared at him. He's so handsome in his suit. I didn't see you for freaking week!
 "Why?" Why? I rolled my eyes on him. Oh Jei, just admit it! You miss him!
 "*glare*"
 "Mianhae Babe. Even though it's a harsh way, I will do anything just to see you." Aww...sweet.
 "It's so unromantic." I said coldly.
 "I miss you too babe!" ^____^V -- (peace sign) then he hugged me tight. I hugged him too. Then we spent the whole night talking and eating. ^__^
 
Then after that he gave me a ride home.
 
 
 
[Ki Kwang's POV]
 
After 1 week, I finally got to hug her. I miss this girl so bad!!! I really hate my schedule this week!! Curse that schedule! Because of you I don't have a time with MY girl!!
 
But I'm not afraid of losing her. Because Yoseob and I have the same schedule, that's why there is no chances of meeting my love and my best buddy-- also my best competitor.
 
I brought her home safely...and now it's time to know what's on her mind.
 
 
 "Jagiya..." (Jagiya=babe/sweetheart)
 "Hmm?"
 "Should I announce to them that we're officially on?" I’m a little impatient, but I’m not being forceful. I’m the one who loses her after hesitation. I just want to escape the nervousness and uncertainty of losing her.
 
 
 "......." She didn't answer. Is she hesitating?
 "Jei-ah?" Jei-ah...please be mine already.
 
 
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
 
The Kidnappers except the three.. you know them :))