Cold Kiss

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
 
The party isn't over. But where am I?? To my favorite place of course. Is there any building in South Korea that has no rooftop?? Keke~ I'm curious. Wait. 'Keke'? Kevin Oppa?? HAHA!
 
 "BOOO!!"
 "Ei Monkey Rabbit!!" I was surprised by this somewho!
 "Yah!! I'm not a monkey and a rabbit!" Oh. It's Eun Ji! HAHAHA!
 "I mean..Monkey-eating-rabbit!"
 "What? Is there such thing?"
 "Uhh... No. Hehe~ Nevermind."
 
It's actually an expression. New expression! The 'monkey' is inspired by Xander Oppa! I don't know where the hell rabbit came from.
 
 "What's wrong?" Eun Ji almost know everything about me. She'll know when I'm lonely or when I suddenly become moody.
 
 "Eun Ji-ah~ What will you do if I told you that I got my memories back?"
 "What will I 'say' it is."
 "Ok. What will you say?"
 "I'll say that YOU'RE THE DUMBEST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO FORGET THE ONE YOU TRULY LOVE!" Yeah~ Sad but true.
 
 "But what if he already found his love?" I looked at her when I noticed she become quiet. She just stared at me with slightly open.
 
 "What?"
 "Do you know who I mean?" The tone in her voice is suspecting. Did I sound suspicious?
 "Just... assuming." I turned my gaze at my front. I don't even know what I'm looking at.
 "Jei. Look at me." I looked at her in slow version. LOL. She's not suspecting right??
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 "You actually kneeled at the Board of Directors just to save someone huh? Who is this special person?" The men in black number 1 said. We want Sajangnim to greet him that's why we approached here. But I guess, he is still busy talking with this professional men.
 "She's like a daughter to me." Then he turned around. 
 
 "Happy Birthday Sajangnim!"
 "Thank you Eun Ji-ssi. Thank You Jei-ssi. You have good voice you know! I should make you a trainee here at the company." He chuckled. Trainee???? WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Wait. Being a trainee means you have 3-4 years before debuting. I'm already 19... 19 + 4 = 23. That old??? Who else will be my fans at that age?? Old men? No! No way.
 
 "You can think about it." Sajangnim winked at me. Should I take the opportunity?
 
 
When Hong Sajangnim turned his back, I suddenly remember the very important reason why I'm back here. The scandal.
 
 "Uh. Hong Sajang--- nim." Yoseob and IU went over. And I can't help but to stare at them. They're .... perfect ..... together.
 
 "Sajangnim. We are ready for it." IU smiled perfectly. Enough to make the stars fall out of the sky. Waaa! I'm being poetic! Meaning---- I really am hurt...too much.
 
Yoseob stared at me. We just like staring at each other while the two-- Sajangnim and IU talk to each other.
 
 "..are you, oppa?" That snapped us out of ourselves. Yoseob seems to be confused about the topic and the question that IU asked him. At the other side, Eun Ji is actually talking to me.
 
 "You were saying?" I asked Eun Ji.
 "I said, let's go there." He pointed at the BEAST's table.
 
 "You sure, you have no plan about telling them?"
 "Yeah. Just... not today." She patted my shoulder as we walked through hundreds of people on the dance floor. We sometimes bump other people that were busy dancing. Why are we passing here anyway???
 
 "You wanna dance?" Eun Ji asked excitedly.
 "No." I lamely said.
 "Me neither." LOL.
 
 
 
 "Annyeong Unnie!"
 "Annyeong Eun Ji-ah!"
 
BEAST's table?? More like random table. Doo Joon, Hyun Seung, JunHyung, Onew, Key, man 1, man 2, man 3, woman 1, woman 2, woman 3. So random. Oh well, I don't care anyway. All I want to do right now is to escape this pain in real world.
 
 
 "Jei-ah...that's enough." (Eun Ji)
 "Yah~ i wonly haad teree chots of teq and you ar ashking me tho stop?"
 "She's drunk. What's gotten into her?" (Doo Joon)
 "When did you start drinking, huh?" (JunHyung)
 "Psh. HAHA. The mowment I wash boorn, I'm alredi drinking mommy's milkk~k."
 "Jei, you don't actually drink this kind of alcohol that's why you get drunk easily." (Eun Ji)
 "I'm not. Don't worry." I smiled at her crazily and turned my head at the dancefloor.
 
 "Eun Ji-ah! You wanna dance??"
 "Jei!"
 "You won't? Okay!" I run to the dance floor and started to dance wildly. Yeah! Rock and roll man! Some men around me are doing some skinship. I can feel that some of them are touching my neck, shoulder and waist. And now I'm doing the dirty dance. So effective. What was my problem again?? I..... DON'T REMEMBER!! What a perfect escape!
 
 "Jei, stop it!"
 "Stop what sweetheart?" I smirked at him and hold him on the neck and to dance with me. He started to push away those dogs that are tailing on me. And guess what? He actually danced with me. Dirty dance it is. Someone calls him I guess but he didn't mind it.
 
 "Man, you're good." I whispered.
 "Of course I am." He whispered on my ear that tickles me. His body is only an inch away from me. That close. We're like.. hugging each other?
 
I suddenly feel myself falling, I'm getting dizzier. Good thing there's this guy that I managed to make my support.
 
 "You okay?" He asked. I just shook my head.
 "I'm dizzy."
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
I suddenly felt the cold wind struck to my pale skin. Then I just realized we are already outside of the building.
 
 "I'll drive you home." Someone said. He puts me at the backseat and fastened my seatbelt for me. But when he's about to pull himself away from me, I pulled him back.
 
 "Kajima." (Don't go) We stared at each other in that distance. We can actually feel each other's breath. My vision is already blur and I can hardly see his face. What I only feel is that he's closing the distance between us.
 
He kissed me. It was cold. As if saying goodbye. But then, there's something... something I can't explain. I kissed him back. It was irresistable. Ghad!! What a great kisser! We were like kissing each other for God-only-knows-how-long. So passionate. Not the torrid one. But not the lame one. It was... I don't know how to explain it. But I can feel the 'something' and not the 'kiss'.
 
 
Then, the next thing I knew, I was awaken by a loud noise.