Confusions Part2

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Cho Rong's POV]
 
4minute's Dorm
 
 "You actually said that to her?!!"
 "Yeah. I mean, Duh?!"
 
4minute Hyun A keep on blabbering about the issue. Doesn't she know me?! The ever beautiful and oh so competitive Park Cho Rong of a cute girlgroup A-Pink?!! Oh, Please!! Ohh... maybe your curious about what I said to Jei. Yep. My loving schoolmate and enemy who has a freaking amnesia right now. Her life here in South Korea was already ruined when she fist came here. But... THE HELL! She forget it!! But I'm being kind to her right now...I helped her remember the trip she had forgotten.
 
 
*Flashback*
 
 "Unnie?"
 "Hey, Jei-ah...I just want you to know that I want to end things up peacefully between me and you."
 "Uhg...what was it?"
 "Oh..yeah, you don't remember." I cleared my throat. Let me help you remember it Park Jei. I looked at her straight in the eye as I started gathering up waters in my glands. I'm an actress too you know.
 
 "First of all. JunHyung oppa and I are over." I looked at Jei's reaction. She just stared me as I continue about my tall tale.
 
 "You know I love him. You actually become the bridge of our relationship and I thank you for that. But....DATING BEHIND MY BACK?!! I trusted you Jei..." My voice become shaky. Now she was suprised. Come on, girl. Realized what you have done. >:D "I trusted you and yet-- I don't know you love him too. You should've told me!! Oppa wouldn't care for you if only you're not a special person to me!"
I broke down and cry.
 
*End of Flashback*
 
 
 
 
She has an amnesia and nobody wasn't able to made her remember anyhting. So better to just ruin everything! Did I do good? Huh? Huh? Come on!! I'm hearing claps and whistle!! Whoo!! I should audition for the girl that a new boyband in our company needs. Hmm...
 
 
 "Yah! Unnie...I felt so guilty!!"
 "Hmm?!" What is this pretty hot girl talking about?! Woops.. she actually called me 'unnie' since I'm 1 year older than her. She is actually my sunbae in the industry but since she's so polite..well, let her be.
 "You know... *in the haunted house.." She whispered. (* = whispering)
 "Aish. It been 2 months and yet you still don't forget it?!"
 "Eeeehh!! But she came back!" She whined.
 
Haunted House? It was about the cut in her hand. Yep. She knew I planned it. I commanded the cameraman. He actually my family's driver in the past that's why he obeyed me. I scared him of course. In that plan, Hyun A is involved.
 
 
 
 
*Flashback*
 
“AAHHHHH!!!!” The group 1 yelled as they run outside. Remember when we have a game in this creepy place? They had finished the task for 15 minutes.
 
“Next group!” It's our turn. Me, Ji Hyun, Doo Joon and Eli.
 
“I think I saw something!! Uwaah!!” Na Eun yelled. He almost blow his cover, good thing Na Eun didn't see him. Aish. It'll ruin my plan!
 
“Oppa, don’t leave me there, arraseo?” Hyun A whined, while cuddling the Ki Kwang's arms. That's right girl. Make the two boys protect you and leave only Jei strolling inside the house. That is Hyun A's tasks.
 
 
 "Ok! Group 3"
 "Fighting! Hyun A-ssi!!" I cheered, winked and smirked. Let's see how is your courage is up to Park Jei.
 
 
[Hyun A's POV]
 
 "Yaah~ Oppa~ It's scary here..." I cuddled on both Ki Kwang and Hyun Seung oppa's arms while Jei is at the back of us.
 "Yah! Jei-ah...stick with us!" Ki Kwang oppa tried to struggle at my arms. Psh. I won't let you go dummy! I have to accomplish my task!
 "Look! Look there! Omo! I think I saw it!!" I pulled hard the two men away from her and near the...uhg. I think it's a kitchen? Sheez...it's really creepy inside! 
 "Is this it?" Ki Kwang get the doorknob I think in a sink. Don't ask me why the doorknob was there!
 "A metal that everyones need. With hands saying about the past, present and future..." Hyun Seung oppa read our riddle. I don't care about it.
 "Well, a doorknob is a metal. You need hands to twist it. And a door is a way to your past, pesent and future!" Ki Kwang oppa explained his logic. What was that again??!!
 
*BLAG!
 
 
 "What was that?!" Hyun Seung oppa shouted.
 "Kyaaah!! Let's get out of here!!" I asid whining. and I'm not acting!! It's really scary inside!
 "Maybe it's a prt of the---WHERE'S JEI?!!"
 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" What's happening to her?! I don't actually know the whole plan! All I know is that I'll distract them from Jei's presence!! Why is she shouting?!! What's happening!!
 "KI KWANG!!!"
 "Kyaaaaaah!! Oppa! Stay! Don't leave me here!!" I hugged HyunSeung oppa tight since Ki Kwang oppa run. Her voice is upstairs and I don't want to follow him!
 "I won't" He hugged me back as we climbed upsais slowly.
 
 "Jei-ah! JEI WAKE UP!" I saw her. Bloody mess.
 
 
 
*End of Flashback*
 
 
[Cho Rong's POV]
 
 Did I mention that ... the court thing ...hmm.. scratch that. The "Secret Relationship" between Ki Kwang oppa nd Jei is actually my plan? Well, I just saw the poor guy in love to my biggest enemy. Maybe her brain is about to explode because of this riot! Wahaha! Aren't I genius?!!
 
 
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
 
waaaah!!! Sorry for the very late update!