Ki Kwang's reason and the Key

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Ki Kwang's POV]
 
I know you badly want to throw daggers at me right now. I know. I lied to Jei. I told her that I'm her boyfriend since 4 months ago. We hid the info to the other members. And I'm so sorry for that. But at the same time, I feel happiness. To be this close to her, there's nothing more that I could wish for.
 
"I miss you..." I said to her as I hug her.
"It's been 10 hours since we last see each other. Miss me soon?"
"Yeah~ Tsk. And I will miss you~"
"Will?" I looked at her and cupped her face.
"I'm gonna have a taping at Jeju Island for 3 days, that's why..."
"Well...goodluck! ^_^"
"That's it? You won't go with me?"
"Can't. Work." But...she's not the Jei that's so  noisy, who easily gets angry and the emotional. She's different now. Is it because of my lies? She won't get angry at me anymore because what she knows is US?
She got her clothes and left me standing there pouting. She stopped to look at my pouty face.
 
"It's just 3 days right, it's not like 3 months. I won't go anywhere." She smiled. I hope so. I waited for you in two months. I've been longing to see you. But then, I was afraid after finding the truth. You like Yoseob. I saw your text message that was sent to him. The very last message you left.
 
 
*Flashback*
 
"She's gone." The plane flew off. We all go back to the car since the people are starting to gather around us. We don't want to be caught by the media so we drive off to the dormitory.
 
"Yoseobbi...can I borrow your phone?" I noticed that Yoseob keeps on trying to make a phone call...He called someone a moment ago but it seems that he was hunged up. Dumped? keke~ Impossible. Yoseob is such a cutie! Eww. Gay.
"Huh? I...I'm using it."
"Just for a minute? I'll text manager hyung that I'm not feeling well."
"You're not feeling well?"
"Well...emotionally. I'm not in the mood to go to the taping."
"I'll buy you load then." He stood up and went to look for his wallet. Hmm...weird but free! haha!
 
 
I followed him to his room to get the money. hehehe...I went inside his room and he was not there.
"Come on Jei...pick up, pick up, pick up!" I heard him chanting inside the bathroom. He's calling Jei? Hmm...I'll come nearer to hear more.
"why aren't you picking up now? I still didn't say it! Aish! Please pick up." He whimpers as his voice volumes down....Ouch! Something inside me hurts. My chest is in pain. Fck! Jei loves Yoseob?! I hope it's one sided. I know Yoseob's crush. It can't be Jei.
"...after the beep. *Beep* Jei...please pick up the phone ...or call me back! I have something to tell you..." It's possible! I mean, all the members like her...but i didn't know Yoseob felt the same thing as I felt. I sometimes see them together, especially when she's down. Yoseob is there to comfort and make her smile. I, myself always irritates her. It's a man's thing! To be noticed by a girl...by her, I always--- ARGH!! So that's it?!? It's the end of the world!! Wahahaha! :'(
 
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
That's why I'm afraid. She might end up with him...and leave me alone. I'm afraid that in 3 days that i'm gone...Yoseob might make a move. I know truth will be revealed sometimes. But time is all I need to make her mine. Selfish isn't? But will you just let go that feelings easily. In my case, I won't. I maybe an idiot but i'm not stupid to let HER go.
 
What if i'll announce to them that we're official now?? I need a plan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Key's POV]
 
I made my way to our dressing room. We're going to have our final stage at MBC right now. Promotion tour is in line in our schedule. Aish..I really need a break!
 
I saw someone with piles of documents in her face and had a difficulty in opening the door to record room. Some envelopes fell to the floor. She has a slim body and cute fit that's why she is her. HAHA!
 
"Here. Let me help you." I got the tons of envelopes and finally saw her face.
"Oppa?"
"Jei~ We meet again." We smiled at each other. She opens the door and we went in.
 
"Where will I put this?"
"Hmmm...At the table." I went to the table, and was about to put the envelopes when she said..
"Ahh...wait oppa~ uhmm... It's better if you put it here near the drawers." I looked at where she's pointing. I agree...it's easy to sort these out if it's near there. I went to the corner and bend to put the envelopes at the floor but I lose balance and the envelopes scattered to the floor.
 
"Woops~"
"*Gasp* Oppa!" She run beside me and sighed. "It's so hard to sort this out! And I'm going to Do it AGAIN!" She whined. Hmp. I thought she's gonna ask me if I'm okay. Hayys! Loser Key!!
"Sorry~" Puppy eyes...I choose you! Nyek? Pokemon? haha!
"Oppa...eotteoke? It's your fault." She pouted. Wh-WHAT?! My fault!!? OMO! OMO! This girl! She didn't even say 'thank you'?!
 
"Why would I say thank you for this?" She pointed out. My eyes widened. She read my thoughts?
"I'm not mind reader. I can't read your thoughts. You just whispered so loud." WHAT!? I whispered loud?! I--ughh! never mind.
 
"I'm really sorry~" She sighed.
"Remy and Cherry are not here." She said to herself and stared at me. "Do you have schedule?"
"Nope." Ok, I lied. Well...she's kinda scary. Wait...scratch that, SHE'S SCARY!!
"Really?" She brighten up.
"yeah~" I'm sweating cold water. -.-"
"Good! Will you help me? We need to sort this out first alphabetically." She started giving me instructions without waiting for my answer. What time is it? 2? The show starts at 4. I still have time.
 
We started arranging the envelopes. Gosh! These are so many! She scolds me from time to time. I wonder what our Taemin likes about her. This girl who's childish, naggy, judgmental, clumsy, unrespectful to her oppa, pretty, cute, y, kind, hard working, obedient, ...wa-wa-wait! Why is it become positive? NYAHAHA!! I stared at her for a while while she's busy putting the portfolios on its proper drawer. She has long and curly eyelashes, bouncy hair, pinkish white cheeks, pink and kissable lips...man, I want to try that one. HAHA! Wait...back to her. I gulped when I continued gazing down. To his neck... and *gulped*...her y tummy...to her curves down to... >//<
 
"Oppa..are you done?" I'm not yet done fantasizing about you! HAHA! Joke. Tsk! Bad Key! Why so ?
 
I looked away and tap the portfolios as if I'm VERY busy with my work.
 
"N-not yet..." GHAAD!! I think....i think I blushed!! Stop it Key! Come on! Only 15 minutes left and we're done!
 
"Done!! Thanks oppa for helping me."
"Welcome. It's my fault anyway." I .
"S-Sorry... for being rude."
"That's ok kid! I actually enjoyed it." Yeah. HAHA! I smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Gotta go. I still have 4pm schedule."
"Really? Why didn't you say so?! Sorry."
"I still have 1 hour left so it's ok. Kaja!"
 
 
 
We went out and parted ways. I finally arrived at the dressing room.
 
"You're late Key!" Jonghyun hyung scolded me.
"Sorry, I just bumped into someone."
"What happened to your face?"
"Huh?"
"Why are you so red? It's not that hot outside." Onew hyung noticed?! What the...?!! If there's more redder than red, that's the color of my face now!! Hyung asked me what happened and the view replayed back!!! Aish!
 
"Let's here it from hyung!" Taemin smirked. No! Never!! I won't tell about fantasizing your goddess! Mehrong!! XP